Potential happening? Nukes at Incirlik at risk of being captured

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.736984?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a concern is this actually?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7osWmtHDFMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>An American stockpile of some 50 nuclear bombs stored at an airbase in southern Turkey are at risk of being captured by "terrorists or other hostile forces," a U.S. think tank reported on Monday.
>think tank
Is there a more meaningless description of a group of (((experts)))?

Wouldn't be able to use them effectively, but

Send a team to secure

I'd love to see what your army would deploy in order to get them back

More nukes.

lost
this desu senpai

I hope this is true, and that they fuck up and just end up nuking themselves.

I feel fantastic.

I thought I read that they took the nukes out of Incirlik. Is this not true?

Well, these so called hostile forces are indeed able to pull it off. This is a US base that's "cut off" after all. And guess who armed these hostile forces?

I feel like there's a 0% chance that Turkey would risk the all-out military invasion from the US that would ensue from stealing the nukes at Incirlik.

I really hope they pull it off, the middle east needs to be nuked and there is 0 chance they move it anywhere near white people

>think tank
>realize that storing of nuclear bombs in a country with civil war and coup is bad idea

Will Turkey eventually just kick out all Americans out of their country, including American bases?

They would sooner detonate a nuke ON those nukes than let them get into the hands of the enemy and the place probably has decent firepower anyway so nothing will happen.

Nothings happening.

Wait a minute guys, didn't remote viewers predict an explosion of some sort this month? The blast they drew looked a lot like a nuclear explosion. Could this be it?

No.

We don't deploy shit. As soon as the nukes are out of our control we launch a tactical nuke and flatten the entire base. It's standard protocol.

Looked back and they did. Is it really happening? They correctly predicted many things before.

youtube.com/watch?v=7osWmtHDFMQ

Fake and gay.

do you really have to bring this crap to Sup Forums ?
its nostradamus-tier shit

Look, we all want a happening but it's not happening.

Not Yellowstone, not Rio, not this.

I'm sure a "think tank" has more expertise on such matters than the US military....

This, sadly.

This (((experts))) are fools.

There are shitloads of security forces there. Its not just being guarded by Barney Fife.

yeah do you retards seriously believe we'd leave 50 nuclear bombs unattended or watched over by half ass security?

7/10
The nukes will """disappear""" and all of a sudden, dozens of key cities across the globe will also """disappear""". The strangest thing is pro-(((leftist/Israel/globalism))) will remain unharmed, while the opposition will be devastated.

Then it will be """discovered""" that it's a coordinated effort by Muslims, leading the West to destroy them once and for all. When the dust settles, the once insignificant and small """country""" of Israel will expand its borders to cover the entire Middle East and Turkey.

Also, Russia will conveniently be obliterated, removing the only remaining threat to globalism and the establishment of a (((New World Order))), with its seat of power located in Israel.

9/10
With the US doing nothing to retrieve its nuclear arms and at least protecting it with nuclear planes set to turn Turkey into a sea of molten irradiated lava, it is more likely that this scenario will happen, raising the threat level from 7/10 to 9/10.

Are they still under seige? Last I saw was from three weeks ago.

>>>>>

50-60 B 61's are apparently there, they're 11 ft long and 700lbs per bomb, that would be like 4 C5A Galaxy transports to remove them entirely from the region.
They'll evac them if the heat gets to high...

Whose idea was it to put nukes there? bush? Didn't both Putin and Medvedev tell him it was a bad idea? Should have listened.

Let Turkey have the nukes, they will use them only on one (((nation)))

Not much. Even if the Turks get them they can't use them because they don't have the codes to activate the permissive action link. They would pretty much have to take the bomb apart, use the nuclear material to build a whole new bomb and only then could they use it.

They didn't allow it until last year. Don't know when the negotiations started.

Pretty much this.

1) It is impossible for turkroaches to open the WS3 lockers the nukes are stored in without the nukes self destructing in a non-critical manner

2) Even if they did get the nukes out there is no way for the turkroaches to detonate a B61 with valid codes for the PAL

This, pretty much.

The best you're gonna get is sweeping up as much radioactive dust you can get and making a dirty bomb out of it because nukes are complicated yo.

Even then, weapons grade plutonium isn't the best material for a dirty bomb unless you get a lot of it. You're better off with a highly active element like the Cesium you can find in hospital radiology machines.