As I've been warning you since the beginning of this election, faggots, you gave the presidency to Clinton...

As I've been warning you since the beginning of this election, faggots, you gave the presidency to Clinton, since Trump is a dem plant.

How else would you explain all these self-destroying comments by him in last three weeks? If he just went to play golf for three weeks, he'd be doing OK, but he's completely fucked now.

How does it make you feel that you ensured presidency for literally the worst candidate in history?

i think the more hilarious thing is that children on Sup Forums unironically worship him. so not only are they being duped, they are enjoying it.

it's ok though, the butthurt in november will be delicious and very enjoyable to witness.

There's literally nothing wrong with having a woman in charge.

While this is a definite possibility, I could not control people tossing Cruz, or shitting on the Guac Merch. Now we are here in the present, and I have two choices. Trump or Clinton. I don't even like Trump. But he gets my vote anyway. I will not sit by and do nothing while Hillary gets in. I will at least place my vote and encourage others to do likewise.

Turns out, not many dems like Hillary either. A lot don't know what to think of Bernie after he abandoned his principles. If you wanted a pres with a vagina, you had many choices. But you picked Hillary.

So I am forced to pick Trump.

who ever did this screenshot fails at the most basic things, because i can't figure out anything from this clusterfuck of text

you realize you can just click the filename and open it in a new window to zoom in all the way, right?

Trump is less of a carpetbagger than Hillary

Hillary just needs to drop out already, Democrats need to save face and remove her

all the middle eastern guys I know are voting Trump

>As I've been warning you since the beginning of this election, faggots, you gave the presidency to Clinton, since Trump is a dem plant.

I been saying the same thing.

People are fucking retarded for falling for this shit. A new low for American intelligence.

I will celebrate hard if he still wins. To upend a plan so terribly as to push Trump to the victory, even when everyone including perhaps, himself, is trying to shill Hillary into office.

22skidoo kek I believe in you too

>he is a clinton plant
>he is a russian plant
>mfw the clintons are russian spies

I planted my dem in ur mum this weekend m8.

that's a list of who's been stumped and since apologized to him
the only veteran he dissed is juan mccain for being a pampered "POW"

/thedonald/ ruined Sup Forums

The only people who worship trump on Sup Forums are newfag redditors

Pic related

Said the entire German population. Sarcastically.

Of course not. But there is just about everything wrong with having Hillary in charge. You want a pres with a vagoo, you had many choices. Hillary is not even remotely acceptable or even a sane choice.

Again, I am basically forced to vote for an orange orangutan-shaped wrench with which to toss into the machinery.

user, there is no conspiracy here. Trump is simply just a narcissist who has no idea about politics. The only reason he managed to win in the primaries was that the Republicans didn't took him seriously. Plus, the Republican party had a very aggressive rhethoric against Obama and the current government in the last 8 years while managing to do nothing themselves.
Thus, the voter base chose the "logical" candidate for a nomination. The person with no ties to Washington who promises them to achieve something. Granted, he never achieved anything political prior to that, but he was the better choice than the people who lied to the voters before, according to the voters.

> Trump is a Dem plant

> He wants to work for Putin

> He wants to kill Clinton

I mean, how do you manage to hold so many contradictory thoughts

It's just usual liberal propaganda
Criticizing an individual means you're attacking their tribal group which is forbidden which means they don't have to argue your points and can just cry instead

by being a liberal duh

This whole election is something else. No one quite knows what the deal with Trump is. That fucker needs to shut his god-damned mouth and stick to only his speeches, and he needs to fuck off of twitter for a while, or we might end up with Hillary for 4 to possibly 8 years.

Trump has my vote, but if it was any other dem than Hillary? I dunno. I can't take CTR seriously either. Where I stand, a lot of dems absolutely hate both choices. Many despise Clinton. Many are not impressed with Trump either.

I know a bunch, including people in my own family who are going to just write-in Bernie. They hate Clinton that much. You could have picked anyone else. Anyone. Any fucking human that has a cunt. Any woman. Any female. A dead woman would have even sufficed (and no Hillary doesn't count, though she can't seem to croak fast enough apparently).

But no. It was Hillary. It had to be Hillary.

Will we be okay with her commanding the presidency?