Truth about refugee

Sup Forums BTFO

How can we ever recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

studying-in-germany.org/germany-will-lower-educational-standards-for-benefit-of-migrants-and-equal-opportunities/
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/01/refugees-isis-nato-commander-terrorists
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/federal-agent-iraqi-refugee-wanted-bomb-texas-malls-36280740
politico.eu/article/german-intelligence-warns-of-is-hit-squads-among-refugees/
archives.fbi.gov/archives/louisville/press-releases/2013/former-iraqi-terrorists-living-in-kentucky-sentenced-for-terrorist-activities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>US

Who did the boston bombings again? And that Afghani who shot up those gays is from family that has lived in America since the 1600s i'm sure.

>Who did the boston bombings again?

Not refugge

>And that Afghani who shot up those gays is from family that has lived in America since the 1600s i'm sure.

US born citizen

Again, anti-refugee has no argument

they are dumb by western standards
studying-in-germany.org/germany-will-lower-educational-standards-for-benefit-of-migrants-and-equal-opportunities/

nato disagrees with you OP
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/01/refugees-isis-nato-commander-terrorists

our government disagrees with you as well
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/federal-agent-iraqi-refugee-wanted-bomb-texas-malls-36280740

It's not what they might be, it's what they are. They are foreign scum and they should stay in their foreign shithole.

politico.eu/article/german-intelligence-warns-of-is-hit-squads-among-refugees/

>German intelligence services have evidence that “hit squads” from the Islamic State terror group have infiltrated the country disguised as refugees, the deputy head of Bavaria’s spy agency told the BBC Thursday.
>“We have substantial reports that among the refugees there are hit squads. There are hundreds of these reports, some from refugees themselves. We are still following up on these, and we haven’t investigated all of them fully,” said Hauser.
>Hauser said intelligence services have “irrefutable evidence that there is an IS command structure in place,” making a coordinated attack, similar to those seen in Paris last November and Brussels in March, “likely.”

Lefties BTFO

You can't arrest an explosion.

>We should let refugees stay in our country because... uhh, y'know... it's like, racist 'n' stuff if you don't, r something.

Cracked should just rename itself to Cucked

They should practise the Clinton stategy when it comes to refugees. Everytime we hear about them the veil lifts and it becomes more evident that we import millions of illiterate fucks from 3rd world shitholes.

Heck today my local newspaper printed a sob story about rapefugees producig an app explaining the german bureaucracy to their pairs. It literally goes
>look they had absolutely no qualifications but they took a 12h crashcourse on software developpment !
>New highly qualified germans for the industry !

Simple, that graph is false. Tons of refugees have been arrested for terrorism. Even more are being monitored.

Refugees were involved in terrorist attacks in France, Germany, and UK.

Boston Bomber was refugees actually.

do a chart for Germany will be a right laugh

>terrorism arrests
>akmeds
>big, fat zero

And neither would have happened, nor 99% of the terror attacks in the west if we had banned non western immigration 30 years ago like some visionaries proposed. Really makes you think huh?

that's a half-truth. they were already in the US by the time they were seeking asylum. either way, the brothers who committed the bombing were children back then and spent their entire lives in the US. trying to argue that they were terrorists when they entered the country is absolutely ridiculous.

We didnt have people with refugee status from the ME until last year tardo.

False, even in USA.
And I lost the count for Europe. isis "refugees" are arrested every week, it just doesn't hit the news in your country.

Yeah. I bet if you put their sons on that list, it'd spike pretty hard though.
Also, wasn't the shooting in Cali from refugees of Pakistan or whatever? Although, they weren't technically arrested so I can see how they wouldn't make that list.

archives.fbi.gov/archives/louisville/press-releases/2013/former-iraqi-terrorists-living-in-kentucky-sentenced-for-terrorist-activities

crack open google you goddamn idiot

Go back to China refugee

>cracked.com
lmao
m
a
o

But they were refugees. Which means you're a fucking retard who defends terrorists.

/ thrad

kek

The vast majority that move here are given citizenship under Obongo, thus changing their status from "refugee" to "citizen", therefor allowing leftists to report untrue "truths" like these.

You also see this with Hispanics being labeled as "white" in crime statistics.

Top comment is about immigrants and economic migrants that are wrongfuly called "refugees"

Bottom statistic is about actual, genuine, refugees that have been screen and selected.

We've haven't let in like 1 millions refugees like every country in Europe.

>arrested
Nigga they either get shot dead or blow themselves up.