>burgers

>usdailymail.com/2016/08/13/alabama-legislator-angry-that-state-of-georgia-allowed-in-olympics/

>Alabama State Senator Fred Q. Calhoun, published an open letter to the International Olympic Committee’s President, complaining that it was unfair for the committee to allow only one U.S. state to participate as an independent team in this year’s Summer Olympic Games.

Other urls found in this thread:

usdailymail.com/2016/08/13/alabama-legislator-angry-that-state-of-georgia-allowed-in-olympics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not surprising that a state senator from Alabama is a moron. Fellow burgers, why do our people lack basic geography understanding?

Fucking hilarious.

>seeing an entirely white olympic team
>thinks it represents georgia usa

Wow, imagine seeing him find out how wrong he is...
Literally millions of people laughing at his beyond retarded comment...

I'd love to see that level of mortification...

Alabama is to dumb as Florida is to insane.

Huh huh, Georgia is a country. Is it 2008 now?

>Average US senator education

KEK

>Fellow burgers, why do our people lack basic geography understanding?

Most people do, even moreso than Americans. The only reason Yuropoors do better is because they often live next to a whole bunch of countries so it's easier for them. For example I doubt most of them could accurately point out where are states are located on a map.

It's just the south. Pay no attention to those cousin fuckers

Why do you think Alabama isn't an independent state that can leave whenever it wants?

The South/Bible Belt is a cancer on our nation. They're comparable to niggers in northern cities in terms of education and higher thinking skills.

This is too good, even for America.

This can't be real.

DELETE THIS

Wew lad

>hey guise, I have a brilliant business idea
>let's make yet another The Onion, except it won't be called The Onion!
>excellent I'm in! Let's do this until there are more fake news sites than real ones!!

Do they teach Geography in US schools???

Surely the flag would of been a giveaway???

You poor buggers over don't even know what happens in each state, let alone the rest of the world.

I call BS.

Maybe so, but I'd take my simple, honest people over two faced Yankees any day. At least down here people will stab you in the front

>now you're my bitch forever.

top fucking kek

only because they're too stupid to wait for you to turn around

He's not even our dumbest legislator too.

Glad to see that dailymail is spreading to more gullible idiots in more countries.

Back to your cuck shed yank.

>Georgia
>white

neither Georgia is white, blackass.

Too fat* to turn around

>american education

There was also a Congressman who thought that an island would quite literally capsize if we kept putting to many people on one side of it and was entirely serious

I have to say that last part justifies his actions just a bit.

Fuck that faggot hiker.

That's the south for you.

Got a picture of Senator Fred Q. Calhoun ?

t. burger in a nigger infested shithole

SHAT IN THE MART

>taking a parody news website seriously

You faggots are really grasping at straws these days.

thats funny... somehow i knew georgia is the name of a state.. and a country.................. must be that there darn education i reckon!

why dont you suck off some more muslims hans?

Holy fuck! This is satire right? Right you guys? Dude is not that dumb right??? I mean he has a secretary
>he would have advisors
>someone would know
>I call bs or at least hope
I am honestly from Alabama and I am so fucking sick of the stereotype. If that guy is that fucking stupid he needs to step down immediately. If this is a stupid prank to further the stereotype then that person needs to be shot in the big toe.

Reminder that you dummies falling for such b8 are the real idiots

The Georgia b8 works every single time with pretentious fucks who can't wait to find someone to mock for not knowing what they proudly know. See pic related, the asker could have been actually from the country of Georgia or simply b8 but no one even thought about it because they were too busy creaming themselves at the thought of an American dumb enough to make this mistake.

And if you fall for the "le white southerners r so stoopid teehee" maymay you need to get the fuck out of here.

>satire website.

This reminds me of the time I got a text from my brother telling me to stay safe because he heard the Russians had invaded Georgia. I felt so bad for him that I replied saying thanks I will

>somehow
>american education

Poo in Loo

the jokes also Shart in Mart

indians are disgusting

Oh my god why.

>inb4 south Ossetia is Russian

Lets go to the beautiful land of Cascadia, white man. Where we can join in the unholy matrimony and conceive butt babies!

Gook banter is not bad today

Atleast we don't shit in Kmart the most American this ever possible

see

some·how
ˈsəmˌhou/Submit
adverb
in some way; by some means.
"somehow I managed to get the job done"
synonyms: by some means, by any means, in some way, one way or another, no matter how, by fair means or foul, by hook or by crook, come what may
"I knew that somehow I would find a way to buy that car"
for a reason that is not known or specified.
"he looked different somehow"

straight out of the dictionary

again ill state.. suck off more muslims hans.. oh shit im sorry.. they already force your women to do that enough themselves.. my bad

Y'all been trolled fools

>Sup Forums taking the bait again

shocking

>THIS IS SATIRE RIGHT????? RIGHT??????????? NO ONE COULD BE SO STUPID RIGHT???????????????????????????
Yes, it's satire. If you're ever curious if something is satire, just look for their sources. Just google the headline. If all the "sources" are from the same place, it's not true. I guess I shouldn't expect intelligence from Sup Forums

>There was also a Congressman who thought that an island would quite literally capsize if we kept putting to many people on one side of it and was entirely serious

except that really happened (google youtube guam capsize), while this is clearly a joke site.

>Two faced Yankee backstabber meme
I love how every time the North vs. South cultural divide comes up, the South makes up lies about the North from whole cloth as opposed to addressing their own woeful inadequacies.

SHART

I had read an article in 2008. Some rednecks really pissed off when Russia invaded Georgia. One of them has said that Alabama wont fall to Russians. This remind me that article.

>American education
>get shot at elementary school
>get shot at high school
>get shot at university

bait huh?

usdailymail.com/2016/08/13/alabama-legislator-angry-that-state-of-georgia-allowed-in-olympics/

This
Redditor tier memes itt

>next time you try to kill a man, you best get the job done. now you're my bitch forever

BAD
ASS

>be american
>shart in mart

IN

I'm really losing faith in Sup Forums. Look around dumbass, does this site look legit?

>Turkroach
>Saying bad things about the ones who helped put ISIS into their country

honorary white

isn't even a meme

quote: "MONTGOMERY, Ala. — Friday afternoon, Alabama State Senator Fred Q. Calhoun, (R-Delbert, Ala.) published an open letter to the International Olympic Committee’s President, Thomas Bach, complaining that it was unfair for the committee to allow only one U.S. state to participate as an independent team in this year’s Summer Olympic Games.

“As I was watching last night’s Olympic games with my family, I was stunned to see that Georgia was permitted to participate as an independent entity,” penned the freshman lawmaker.

“Alabama athletes are among the world’s most talented and passionate competitors… On behalf of the nearly 5 million people who call the Yellow Hammer State home, we request that Alabama be allowed to compete in future Olympic games — just as you’ve permitted the State of Georgia to do,” concluded the state senator.

Though the ICC has not provided an official response to the legislator’s letter, Calhoun’s complaint was published onto his office’s official Facebook page, where support for the senator’s idea seems to be growing — at least within the State of Alabama.

Sic: “Thank you for always standing up 4 us… For them bunch of communists running the Olympics to allow UGA to field teams and not Alabama is jsut wrong. Glad your seating them strait.” commented one Facebook fan of the lawmaker. When contacted, Saturday morning, athletic officials from the State of Georgia said they were not aware that the state even had an Olympic team, but told US Daily Mail reporters, “If we do have a team, we certainly want to wish them great success in Rio… Let’s bring home the gold!” "

>Kmart the most American this ever possible
Aussie banter broke the Poo in Loos. Neat.

>man has sex with alligator

WTF???

>"you tried to kill me...now you're my bitch"

LMFAO give the guy a medal.

Please stop it
There are no excuses to be this much dumb...
And the fact that you actually voted for such a stupid idiot means a lot...

2015 broke my satire detector. This is fake right?

Kek

Based. Crocs are the most useless shits ever.

>be indian
>sooperpoower in 2020

muh indian suppapowr

look at the 3 articles linked at the bottom of the pic and take a guess...

>gets meme wrong
>says kmart instead of walmart
Keep trying Gurjit, you'll get it right one day.

its ok germany i get why youre upset.. in less than 5 years your country will cease to exist as the river of muslims take you over.. its already happening and im excited to see your pathetic race wiped from the planet

you lost all sense of being when hitler died and your country became the cuck capitol of the world.. have a good day hans

>usdailymail.com/2016/08/13/alabama-legislator-angry-that-state-of-georgia-allowed-in-olympics/
Its a satire site you dumb fuck montenegro

Serbia is cold no food sister raped by solider no potato

K thx

> why do our people lack basic geography understanding?

Because it doesn't matter if it's not from America.

Hold on there, you might be projecting, buddy.

You tell me.

at first i was like

"BURGERS"

but then i was like

"Fuck"

The south really fucked up with that whole slavery thing

Actually, a Brit would never realize this one was satire.

>calhoun

top kek

This is revolting, what the fuck.

What twisted mind is behind this shit, they need to be terminated.

Jesus fucking Christ, my man.

Yeah, me too. I can't find State Senator Fred Q. Calhoun on any State Senate website anywhere.

Serbia is so bad and much cold that man turn into women

the article is about State senators, but it's still fake.

>American
>Education

>be American
>cracka minority by 2025
oogaa boogaa indeed

right, my bad

PAUL BLART:SHART MART

While this is fucktarded, learning geography is probably the most useless skill I can imagine.

I'm pretty much an expert at it, because I've spent countless hours jerking off in Google Earth exploring, but if you get up on your high horse because you know geography, you're pretty pathetic.

There's literally no reason to know geography. It's not a skill you need in life. The average person will live and die and never travel farther than 100 miles from their house.

actually you're the stupid one, the article says he's a state senator

>A state senator is a member of a state's senate
The two you've got aren't state senators, they're senators in the US congress.

3/10 low quality bait

they don't make jokes about murricans and geography for no reason

based Poland sticking up for us, you are Dixie's greatest ally