en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Neon Demon

pleb
can't appreciate good kino

i've seen so many shitty movies.
this shit wins.

I bet you are ukrainian

I thought it was preety good. Either this is bait, you have no taste or you haven't seen that many films.

Oh god.
Were you at least underaged?
Government shill.

Probably pic related
For one I saw in the cinema? Eh I dunno, maybe the first Burton's Alice in Wonderland

i think i'm the only one who has seen this unbelievable shit movie.
it's not even "so bad so good", it's just shit

>Either this is bait, you have no taste or you haven't seen that many films.

god you Andersen fanboys are pathetic. he's a hack making cliche shit

no. but even if i was, it would have suck anyway

OP here, it's literal propaganda for 3 hours and a pseudo-philosophical ending. It's pathetic.

>Green Lantern (Cinema)
>Drive
>2001
All shitty in their own way

What is your nationality?

That movie about the ghost cops that shoot zombies

Holy shit looks terrible. What was it about?
>Green Lantern
I thought it was boring a/f but it was watchable.

Myślisz, że ktoś widział ten film poza Polską?Polish in case you didn't get it.

Tron Legacy, first and only time I ever walked out of the cinema.

I was a horny teenager in a christian household okay?

>Myślisz, że ktoś widział ten film poza Polską
I'm from the US and I have it downloaded with other PL films to watch soon. It can't be as bad as Ogniem i Mieczem, can it?

I remember wanting to see it and then deciding to pass. How was it?

Went and watched this with my family when I was 12, we all agreed to walk out about 50% of the way through.

sharon stone in that movie is godlike though

This is probably my most painful theatre experience. Woody Allen has had his head up his own ass on a few films, but never as far as on this one.

>It can't be as bad as Ogniem i Mieczem, can it?
It's Smoleńsk-tier except that one seemed shorter so it was at least funny in a cringe-comedy way if you knew the political situation. Ogniem i Mieczem was based on a book that just "happened" to be written by a nationalist and was also shit. This one is just straight up propaganda and it's shit. Did I mention it's 3 hours long and "tries" to be philosphical?
It ends with the main character riding on a carriage with her (died earlier in the film)
lover and son, implying she died or it was all a fever dream. It wasn't earned, just a forced "artsy" ending.
Avoid it like fire.

well not good. I remember doubting for ten minutes or so, but it got the best of me. Couldn't really say why anymore though.

Boondock saints. Tarantino ripoff made by a guy who should never have made a film

Ukrainians were butthurt to the point that they blocked official distribution of this movie in Ukraine.

Suicide squad(Cinema)

They should've called it Ambien because it put me to sleep.

I went and saw Jack and Jill at the theater when it came out. That wasn't even the worst though I also saw Blended in theaters.

>straight up propaganda

Care to explain which part of movie was exactly propaganda?

I remember it being meh, but I liked some of the scenes. Certainly watchable.
Poles were so butthurt they banned an expression.
Polish death camps

Wolyn is 100% accurate. It's possibly one of the most accurate historical dramas.

>I went and saw Jack and Jill at the theater when it came out.
Why? Why would you think it was a good idea?

Just because you're living in Poland doesn't make you Polish, kike.

So you are hohol?

I liked the Trilogy (at least the Kuniczak translations into English), as long as I kept in mind that they were written to emphasize more heroic scenes and uplift Polish pride before they regained their own country. Potop was a better movie, and the book also seemed more nuanced. I did like the music and actors in Ogniem i Mieczem, though.

>implying anyone would choose to move here
Even Ukrainians mostly stay for seasonal jobs.

samefag

Was with my cousin whose helicopter mom wouldn't let him see pg-13 movies. Blended was far worse though even then I could tell it was just an excuse for Adam Sandler to take his family to Africa on vacation and get paid for it.

In case any would would wonder why OP called this movie shit.

He is from ukraine, ukrainians slaughtered over 100k poles during WW2.
They were killing polish, kids, old people and women (polish males between age of 18-40 were fighting in WW2 so ukraininans felt strong). Even more fucked up is fact that ukrainians reponsible for mass murder usually were just polish neighbors living next door in village.

While germany instituutionalized mass murder (gas or shooting) ukrainians were inventing more and more fucked up methods of slaughtering people ie. cutting pregnant women belly and taking out fetus, sawing etc.

Modern ukraine gov treat organisation responsible for mass murders and organisation leader as national hero and last year they build several monuments for him on ukraine..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

>On Sunday July 11, 1943, the OUN-UPA death squads aided by the local Ukrainian peasants simultaneously attacked at least 99 Polish settlements within the Wołyń Voivodeship of the prewar Second Polish Republic under the German occupation.[1] It was a well-orchestrated attack on people gathered for a Sunday mass at Catholic churches.The towns affected included Kisielin (Kisielin massacre), Poryck (Poryck Massacre), Chrynów (Chrynów massacre), Zabłoćce, Krymn, with dozens of other towns attacked at different dates with tens of churches and chapels burned to the ground. The Volhynian massacres spread over four prewar voivodeships including Wołyń with 60,000 victims, as well as Lwów, Stanisławów and Tarnopol in Lesser Poland with 70,000 Poles murdered for the total of 130,000 Polish victims of UPA terror

Wolyn is one of the best new Polish films. Don't listen to that Bandera-loving faggot.

>baby is white
Immersion lost

The film isn't even that one-sided. It also shows good Ukrainians and bad Poles.

My grandparents survived wolyn massacre so I had first hand relations about hohols slaughtering polish women and kids.

Its funny how ukraininas dream about being part of west europe but they can not understand that every western civilized country has to deal with its own history first.
Germans are not naming streets after himmler.

Oh, so it's the same situation of denial like with polish cursed soldiers or japanese acts of bestiality in China and Korea

Butthurt ukrainian/wheraboo detected

t. ukrainian

the movie is weak as a propaganda film
the guro scenes are fine
t.ukrainian