Africans that immigrate to Italy know how to speak Italian (keep in mind they don't have any schools and Italian is...

>Africans that immigrate to Italy know how to speak Italian (keep in mind they don't have any schools and Italian is hard to learn, especially if you speak a language that doesn't have latin influence)
>Meanwhile the majority of Mexicans in the US aren't able to speak english, the easiest language in the world, even if they have access to schools and live literally next to the US
Why is that? If an african can learn fuckin italian then a mexican should be able to speak english

Source on Africans speaking Italian?

I meet them everyday in the train station and they all speak italian ;')

I am african and knew italian way before coming here

How and why?

Because we aren't Africans, we are from the American continent. A continent where Spanish is the most spoken tongue

>how
Watching a lot of italian media, mostly soap operas. We have italian tv channels in Libya
>why
Because my father told me to learn it before coming to live with him in Italy

Can't be that simple, people usually learn the language here, but I've meet an haitian lady who just can't learn, some people have a real hard time

>Africans that immigrate to Italy know how to speak Italian
False.

Probably because those Mexicans can go live in Spanish speaking neighborhoods and live without learning English, and it's not like you need much vocabulary for blue collar jobs. I assume their kids will go to school and learn english, though.

>your race somehow has anything to do with your cognitive learning ability
>african is mentioned

GEE I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THIS POST? A TURD COLOURED SUBHUMAN PERHAPS?

Why the fuck are people from countries that aren't USA obsessed with my country?

>Libya
I was talking about real Africans like Black people, not whatever the fuck you are.

They all know french, which is a dialect of old italian.

calm down tamim al thani

Are you a Muslim refugee? What happened to your mom?

Easiest way to bait burger poltards that will come to talk shit about Mexicans and they'll get called goblinos

Berbers and egyptians actually existed in Africa before black people though.

Not even in the former italian colonies in Africa Italian is spoken on a regular basis

I hope you are not kidding

they are called the southerners

I'm not. Ancient Egypt and north african civilisations were the first to exist on that continent, no other african civilisation predates it.

next month we'll see what Italians rate their proficiency