This is Katana

This is Katana

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9MjMPoWERY
youtube.com/watch?v=_H2xG7PaKkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When's her solo movie?

HER SOUL STEALS THE SWORDS OF THE KILLS SHE PEOPLES

I hate it when people wear shit like this.

We get it, you voted for Abe.

She's cute

SHE SMELLS LIKE DEATH!
Waifufag pls.

and this is her story.

SHE CAN CUT YOU IN HALF WITH ONE SWORD STROKE

And she served zero purpose in Suicide Squad.

>She's got Maybach

I don't understand, how did Katana afford a Maybach?

No, she was like Slipknot and served a singular purpose.
Slipknot was an explosive demonstration, Katana was the thing that had the only weapon to hurt Enchantress.

So did most of the people on the squad.

I thought he said 'my Bach'

She and Rick become friends over their mutual love of classical music, and he loaned her his 'Essential Bach' collection.

Exactly.
Boomerang is the only one who served no purpose in the plot. He could have been removed and there'd be absolutely no difference.

>and there'd be absolutely no difference.
Except for the lack of the most entertaining character of the film.

Going to be mad if we don't get to see the deleted scenes between Katana and Boomerang.

Shut the fuck up

Well his purpose was to get those who have a pension for fucking horses into the movie. Similarly Katana was for who have more contact with an anime body pillow than actual human beings.
Outside of Deadshot and Flag the majority of the squad was meant to bring the various fringe demographics you would see in a highschool.

Anyone got screens of her ass?

Flagg is too, namely the kids who drive a truck to school and don't understand the concept of one parking space per car.

Wasn't she suppose to be a Spy for Batman, but a bunch of important character building scenes got cut?

This is Katana on drugs.

That was just a popular fan theory, similar to Eastwoods character being Dick/Slade.

>tfw she didn't get fucked by an octopus

THIS IS CIA

Well it didnt work for me even when i am weeb.

kek

SHE GOT NO LINES

>SHE CAN C-CUT
Fix'd

SHE GT MAH BECK

EZ DHERE COW-GRL

When chinks become the majority.

She's a Jap tho

Yeah, China loathes Japan because muh war crimes.

>pension

Penchant. The word is penchant.

This is CIA.

she is waifu

I still don't know what the fuck she was doing in the movie. Not that I dislike the character or the portrayal but she did literally nothing, and she didn't add anything at all to the movie.

Even Slipknot had a role, even if it was an stupid one, but she not being in the movie wouldn't change it at all

her role was be waifu

Her katana was used to cut out Enchantress's heart, so that's something.

Hey, somebody out there has probably earned their keep from betting at the tracks. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

it would have been cool when enchantress pulled everybody's weapons her katana didn't get pulled because of its magical soul husband properties.
would have given her and it so much character

The character was an afterthought to appeal to Asian markets that's all. She had the potential to be interesting but they knew what they were doing in having her played by a literally who nip actress and having Flagg just tell us everything about her.

She didn't even speak to anyone until the bar scene.

WHATISTHATTHESTENCHOFDEATH

serious question here.

is Bandit Keith Japan's response to Katana?

LIKE MOWIN' THE LAWN!

>Except for the lack of the most entertaining character of the film.
There was no lack of Deadshot in SS

HIS PLANE THROWS THE SOULS OF HIS VICTIMS TO THE GROUND.

who the fuck mows the lawn with a sword

samurai

I do, so what of it?

And this is a light house keeper being beheaded by a laser

Analysis like yours are a diamond dozen

Was she this much of a anime character in the comic?

I didn't particularly like Suicide Squad, but holy shit that might've been the worst scene in the entire movie.

It was insulting to watch a flashback happen, and then IMMEDIATELY be told by another character what that flashback was supposed to mean. I think there were even effects that showed souls being cut out of her Yakuza enemies and going into the sword. Visual cues and all, and shit was still spoonfed to the viewer like it didn't just happen.

And then they fucking did it again with Katana talking to her sword. Context tells me that the person she's talking to in that sword is probably her husband. I don't need Flagg to fucking reiterate that point to me IMMEDIATELY AFTER SHE TALKS TO THE SWORD.

That's probably the fucking pinnacle of terrible writing, and it happens nonstop. It's infuriating.

She was the best character in the movie and didn't do or said anything.

was everyone else even trying?

i will fight you motherfucker

I liked Katana. It's not her or her actresses' fault every facet of her personality was hamfistedly explained every fucking time she did anything.

alright dawg, we cool homie.

Bandit Keith is an American Hero

How can pink unicorns even compete?

>tfw I realized Katana from Arrow went on to be in Terra Formars

My brother and I had a good laugh about that. They just shoved her story in with some exposition at the last minute after it was already explained.

>you know realize boomerang's dream was Katana in a pink unicorn suit

In America

Boomer threw that boomerang with a camera that allowed the team to devise a plan.
The whole pony thing was half-assed into the movie after they cut almost all the scenes of him being the sexist racist asshole he's supposed to be.

weebs

At the very least they could have had Flag just say "Her husband was killed by that sword" rather than blatantly reminding everyone that her sword captures souls.

Look I know they live in a world with godlike aliens and evil witches, but if Im sitting next to a guy saying his bodyguard wearing the ridiculous outfit can steal my soul with her sword, Im going to look at him like a goddamn lunatic. I mean you could have written it better saying they heard about what she does, but still have doubt about it until actually seeing it in action.

THIS IS DAQUAN

>BLACKED Katana
When is that braziers Parrish out again?

Play at 0.5 speed for maximum kek
youtube.com/watch?v=z9MjMPoWERY

Its already out

Brazzers parody*

She clearly wants the Aussie dick tho

youtube.com/watch?v=_H2xG7PaKkU

>implying they didn't fuck in the set trailer

HE'Z GOT MUH BACK!

Damn right She is.

Baba O'Reily starts to play.

That's actually pretty cute

Cuck

Whos the troll shes next to?

Not even close.

well... its over, no waifu is safe, i quit, deleting her pictures now.
its over, fucking obama, also killing myself, she was my one.

Enchantress

Sauce?

Katana is cute CUTE

KATANA IS PURE YOU INFIDELS

KAREN IS ALSO PURE YOU DEGENERATES

Deadshot and Harley were the main characters. Did people seriously think they would flesh out every character in the movie?

I'd like to fold her a thousand times, if you catch my drift.

she was his waifu long before you got your grubby mexican hands on a keyboard

> we will never have a spin-off movie with Boomerang trying to steal something, Katana ending up busting him, only for hijinks erupt due to the object Digger steals is wanted by others for a more darker purpose.

>We will never have them team up to face Lord Death Man.

>Implying Nanking happen

WE NEED A DRAWFAG ASAP

so does everyone else who's not a fucking Jap loving weab

she did a good job

You don't actually believe that's her boyfriend, do you?

kek fucking stoned redneck