Try to create the edgiest cartoon possible

Try to create the edgiest cartoon possible

Jack: The Animated Series

Kill la Kill drawn in western animation

Kill la kill isn't even edgy, it's just retarded

Dan Vs.

But we already have Family Guy.

Bring me to Ed: the animated series

Cartoon that makes Aileen Wuornos a Disney princess.

Seemingly friendly-looking dog murders people in an obscenely gruesome fashion and tries to fuck his owner's mom.

Oh wait

Cartoons are for babies, I'll make it an anime

DEMONBOY

The main character is a boy, but he finds out that his dad isn't his real dad. His mom was raped by a demon, and he's a demon and he has demon powers. He also has a girl he has a crush on, but is too chicken to talk to her. She gets raped by an angel because angels and god are baaaaad. Now Demonboy has to kill the adorable nephilim baby or it will destroy us all.

And the winner of the thread... This guy.

By Garth Ennis.

Something about this sequence of words makes me think of an arc in Spawn, but I can't quite make it out.

he can shoot black fire from his hands, has a chainsaw , and a cused tatoo that gives him super strength

before everything there was nothing , and before there was nothing there were demons. The story of an ancient demon who has grown tired and
cynical decides out of pure boredom tho challenge the king of hell itstelf . now he has to fight all the high ranking demons to bring the king down where they can fight for power

the stupid shit i used to write in high school

I'd watch this character. Please tell me more about him

This is beautiful tbqhfamily

In that case he's gonna need a trenchcoat.

>Heavily inspired by Go Nagai

Teen Girl Squad. But with realistic gore and the humor removed.

The main character is part-dragon, part-demon, part-chimera, part-hedgehog, and part-human.

The combination of all these species gave him horrid birth defects. He has sharp edges coming out from all over his body, and many places in-between. There is no single round or smooth surface on his scaly spiky body.

His main goal in the series is to find someone who's able to hug him without getting hurt. Failing that, some way to overcome his demon immortality and kill himself.

The beginning reminded me of that one Cartoon Network movie about that high school kid who's dad was a giant dragon a

Well in high school, i was kind of an edge lord when it came to writing stories.
they were almost all about fighting.
originally the character you see with the umbrella was a lot more serious.
the story behind this is that he lost a fight against a fighter that has electric powers and was taken to the hospital.
then when he recovered, he went to train in the middle of a thunder storm with an umbrella, so he can gain an endurance against electricity, so he can fight the electric fighter again

all this is just a parody of the edgy stupid shit i used to write

That's not too edgy.

isn't it edgy if the main character is a highschool student, in a fighting in the streets, to be the #1 ranked street fighter?

You made me dug out my old comics.
I still have all the comic books I scribbled when I was a pre-teen.

The Mad Revenger was a serial killer who went crazy after a bunch of drug dealers murdered his girlfriend and goes on a rampge and murders the culprits. He's sent to a madhouse, then escapes, and goes after the last drug lord, who was also his psychiatrist for some reason.

He always wears sunglasses, and his face is covered in self inflicted knife scars. He's a cannibal too.

When i go back and look at all this stuff, I wonder were all this adgy shit came from. I wrote this when I was eleven or twelve.

Nazi cyborg murders people while riding a robot dragon made of chainsaws.

Jet Saiko's dad was always praised by the people in Redtown. When he was just 10 years old, his scientist father put him and his mother in a test. Everything went well until his father put the parameters to extreme and that's when an accident happened where his mom died trying to save Jet. Jet was mortally wounded and left for dead until his dad took him and surgically replaced his organs with the ones his mother had. He also replaced Jet's arms and legs with electrically vibrating blades. When Jet came to, his father escaped. Now armed with body modifications Jet is on a path of vengeance to kill his father as well as the rest of Redtown for funding his fathers studies.

Deliberately writing edgy is really hard, this sucks.

Since we're doing this, I can just use the story I wrote as a 13-year old.

>main character is a Punisher-like vigilante who has a sadistic sense of humor and murders his targets in needlessly cruel and drawn-out ways.
>main antagonist runs a huge organ harvesting operation. Himself is also an unrepentant serial killer with his personal bodycount in hundreds. He's also heavily inspired by Hopkins' Hannibal Lecter and DCAU Lex Luthor
>both want to kill each other
That's it. That's the story.

i still have my first comic i used to post here on Sup Forums.
i didn't know what the hell i was thinking

/thread

I cant think of an overarching plot right now, but one episode involves tumor looking blood sucking aliens hiding inside dolls.

>Dan Vs.
>edgy
Come again?

Test

Here my actual edgy cringe

Makes perfect fucking sense.

What is up with that dude's hat?

it's a metal plated crown snapback.
i wanted something similar to terry bogards hat from king of fighters.
although the hat is more like a championship belt, if you lose, the hat is no longer your's and belongs to the winner who beat you, kinda like the headband's thing from afro samurai

and like afro samurai with the number 1 and 2 headbands, there are 3 crowns, 3 pointed, 4 pointed, and 5 pointed.
it's kinda dumb.

That Bomb Queen animated series that was announced a few weeks or months ago actually gets made.