previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13522967
strawpoll.me/13522452
youtube.com/watch?v=mbFztmxqH6o
youtu.be/91B-X82GIcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit thread

does anybody have that character tier image?

Feminazis and numales BTFO

Cast em

strawpoll.me/13522967

nice to see ironborn actually doing something successfully for once in this show

>I cant wait for them to turn Tyrion into a two-bit character with no depth and a catchphrase.
did you stop watching GoT midway through season 4?
That's precisely what Tyrion has been for the last 2 full seasons, and most of S4

ROSA BEST GIRL

THICC

First for best girl.

Browsing twitter, people seem to be shitting on theon hard

> d&d are unironically trying to portray sand sneks and ironborn deserters as the good guys
wtf

Sansa? More like SALSA

Hi.

Finally Euron is doing something cool. Shame he isn't nearly as good as in the books, but hey, at least he's fucking shit up for the dykes.

she's really cute, could've played the original tyene sand

Show should haven't aired until GRRM his heir finished the books

Dabid can't write

So are you shit heads going to bother linking the threads or do I have to open the Catalogue 5 times an hour to figure out which is the "correct" thread?

she is incredibly beautiful
why tho
seemed like he actually did the right thing, logically speaking
even if out of fear

what if she dyed her hair blonde?

He's rowing straight to my heart.

Super qt3.14, i would salt wife the shit out of her all day erry day

waifu war
strawpoll.me/13522452

waifu war
strawpoll.me/13522452

waifu war
strawpoll.me/13522452

I now remember best girl was killed off in bullshit manner last season. Arya and her plot armor is nonsense.

is this unironically the average american viewer? no wonder the series has gone to fucking shit

PASITO A PASITO SUAVE SUAVECITO jon will raw doggy dany POQUITO A POQUITO

people still watch this tripe? have you nothing better to do

>No euron option

Fuck your shitty poll.

Zombie hodor pounding bran so hard he unbreaks his spine when

>best girl

One stand out quote I saw while browsing was shitting on him for being the only one allowed to have ptsd when sansa got raped. Or saying he's a coward.

youtube.com/watch?v=mbFztmxqH6o

Thoughts on RedTeamReview?

The dany spammer is vote stuffing again

Mel is still a top qt, but her age is finally starting to show.

Theon was treated about a trillion times worse than sandra.

nah

pandering faggot yesman.

Correct.

nah
you just payed most attention to what got you triggered best
that's fine

What wolf was it?

Daily reminder that Jon will become the Livy King in order to control the undead and send them back north, bringing the dawn and the prince that was promised is basically the promised sacrifice to become the new Night King

From the leaks euron doesnt do shit until season 8. He;s in the meeting at kings landing and jon shows everyone the wight and euron asks if white walkers can swim and jon says no and he sails back to the iron islands laughing.

>you're pretty
Why did this trigger Sup Forums? Be honest, how many actually pretty girls have there even been on the show?

I hate the Sand Snakes so much. They suck in every scene they are in. But Bad Pussy is just so pretty. Like look at her!

lmao, was just about to post this.
Some of the dudes there were hyped for euron when he made his grand entrance, but quickly hid their feelings once he started wrecking muh strong women.

>yesman.
Don't think you watch his videos

Why is Sandra wearing a Darth Vader suit without the helmet?

wait so did all feminists get btfo?

>Greyworm: Well... this is me
>Missandei: You're beautiful

>The Night "Like I Give a Fuck" King
>Ramsay "20 Good Men" Bolton
>Euron "RAAAHHHH" Greyjoy
This show has better villains than heroes

It was linked in the old thread unless you were in the wrong old thread.

>Why did this trigger Sup Forums?
it did?

I like to think he literally hangs off the back of his ship by one arm while pointing and laughing at Jon as it speeds away like a rocket ship

It's been a long time coming, they weren't absent for nearly this long in the books.

kristian fucking off and stop riding Isaacs coattails when

He surely has a nice ass

Normies are too stupid to realize that Theon wasn't afraid in that moment. He was fighting his every impulse to finally die, he wants to die, and instead do the correct thing and alert Danny.

Normies, when will they learn.
youtu.be/91B-X82GIcQ

are they just ballsless or is the benis removed too?

there's an entire thread just about that line right now

No? That was a stand out cause it had like a thousand likes and far more shares than the other. So twitter literally makes it stand out more.

Yep.
Our savior is here and his name is Euron.

Joffrey was also super fun to watch

>tfw zero political intrigue anymore

>Jon says no
>Victeurion gets up from his chair, does the maniacal laughter he does when Theon abandons ship and sails home giggling all the way of black walker shits not knowing how to swim

Fucking based

Too bad the first episode of season 8 will have the lich king nonchalantly destroying the iron islands with Sindragosa

I don't think YOU do. I wish his blackmailer was smarter so I wouldn't have to see you spam his shit tier videos and channel here. The fact that he exists makes my day worse. Preston needs new friends.

>strawpoll.me/13522452
Fuck you, Alys Karstark a cute! A cute!

Wow 30 Daenerys fans opened the thread at the same time and voted. Huge coincidence.

underrated

Everything.
It's just grassy plains down there.

Ros was pretty. Snek is very pretty, Whipsnake was pretty, Melly Sanders is pretty, Missandei is pretty, Dany's two handmaidens from way back when were both pretty, Talisa was pretty, that one Frey daughter, etc.

Plenty to choose from. Just not Arya.

All

Do you think Euron and Ramsey would be best friends?

Leaks go on to say that was a ruse and he's really off to get the Golden Company

Did you read Maisie Williams' quote about the chase sequence? Originally Arya was doing all sorts of crazy parkour shit and Maisie stepped in and told the director someone fleeing for their life wouldn't act like that.

His ass was pretty good.

GoT tits

1. Bad Pussy
2. Missandei
3. Melly
4. Ros
5. Ygritte

>voting for anyone other than mommy mel

>be watching ep
>women and gay propaganda
>suddenly they all get killed

wtf am I watchign

IF IT WASNT NYMERIA WHAT WOLF WAS IT?????

What's the point of spamming fake votes for Dany? Are we supposed to pretend not to see them or something?

>tfw you get it but you wish you didn't get it

>euron laughs and returns to Iron Islands
They actually made a decent character

I didn't know Steve Pemberton was the original White Walker

I know Games of Thrones is shit now but anyone else clap at this scene?

I've always been #teamcercei so watching these Sand Snake bitches finally get their just deserts was immensely satisfying, hope they get tortured to death next ep.

what stops the Night King just freezing the water and creating a land bridge to the Isles

Also someone who just got disembowelled the previous day.

>somebody at some point was shown this design and said "that's alright"

Ramsay was too much of a Mary Sue in villain form. He was basically unstoppable until the plot finally demanded he die, where he went without much of a fight at all.

but the night king is the hero

>Karstark castle and Umber Castle are the closest to the Wall (specifically Eastwatch)

>When the wight walkers get through, their castles will fall first

People actually think that Jon gave them their ancestral homes out of respect or anything. He just knows that they're gonna die first

Kata...keikaku doori

I've never been prouder to be a euronbro

>that slight bit of areola on problem glasses

Put in Fake Sansa instead of Ygritte and you got it.

Has Cersei had lip injections since the last season?

well he freeze the water in hardhome so he probably can't do it. something something drowned god something

>Ygritte

i'm starting to like her more