Be honest, what would you have done his situation?

Be honest, what would you have done his situation?

Take a cool swim after being next to flames.

There was nothing else he could do. Approaching him would give Euron the confirmation to kill her and then him.

You guys need to get gud.

Theon will take the Iron Throne.

Killed her myself. A lesbian brings shame to the family and she deserves to perish in hell for eternity.

>"I'll save you Theon"
>"OH NO ANYTHING BUT DOGS PLEASE NO"
>"My brother is dead"
>"hey Theon you jelly that you can't get your dicky sticky anymore?"
>"hey Theon you're being a real debbie downer rn I know that you were tortured for years but jesus h. christ lighten up or just cut your wrists and kys lol"
>"AHHH SAVE ME THEON"

I've jumped too. Fuck that cunt.

Would have said let me sister go and I'll have a go with YOU m8

>>>/GOTg/

Run.

They're all dead, Theon survived this long because he's not a honorable faggots like the kind of people who tend to die in this show.

With the exception of Jon Snow because muh plot armor.

pinch his ass

This.

this

If I were Theon I would have killed myself at the first opportunity, way before any of this happened.

>no dick
>not killing himself

Why the fuck is he still alive?

>"so what choice do I have here, Big E? You have blade on Yara's throat, so there is no way I could save her by sprinting to you + there is no way I would survive that trick 'cause you are clearly stronger then me and we surrounded by your men, or I could just" *jumps off the boat*

Jonah's catch all over again

Jumping off the boat doesn't sound like a super safe move anyway. I feel like Euron's next step would have been to tell his dudes "get that coward out of the water"

yeah she is such an unlikeable character. I cheered when he jumped

grab a dagger from a corpse quickly, throw it into eurons eye somersault forward, slice his head off, then take on the rest of his crew with yara and sail away in his ship with Jessica henwicks body so i can fuck her before she's too cold.

keep it in the general

>>>/got/

me too except I'd throw a really cool looking axe instead of a dagger and maybe a spin instead of a somersalt

I would have attacked Euron, which would ended up in him killing me because I'm a traumatized dickless guy with rusted fighting skills.

He made the most coward choice but it was the correct one if he wanted to stay alive.

Theon hasn't trained since his days being a hostage under the Starks, then after the Balon failed rise up he proved to be a craven guy with subpar fighting skills, after that is a complete free fall for.him, he spent years being Reek and his only real assault after that was dropping a sadistic woman through the balcony when she wasn't looking and had her hands holding a bow pointing at Sansa.

So in the end it's not Theon's fault, it's his sister's since she decided to keep him around. He even proved that he was useless in that cringy scene with his failed rescue from Ramsay and the hounds

Theon is actually really good with a bow.

>mfw tumblrinas still cheer for this bitch

They'd be a singing a different tune if Theon were female.

*unsheath katana*
Psshh......nothin' personal uncle
*teleports behind Euron*

I'm not sure if they went over it in the show, but I know in the books his hands were crippled enough that he couldn't use a bow anymore.

it seems beyond stupid he left without ensuring the legal heir to the kingdom he currently rules, alive without even a cursory check.

But he hasn't grabbed one in a battle in years, and he has PTSD

I would have already long since pledged myself to Euron because why wouldn't I? He's the rightful King of the Iron Islands and a great leader.

Theon can't be heir cause he's incapable of reproducing.

He only has 7 fingers in the books, so he basically can't ever use a bow again.

How many fingers has he lost in the show, only one? Goddamn, show Ramsay is such a toned down lightweight faggot.

>Theon can't be heir cause he's incapable of reproducing.

People still believe this in a show where a character got resurrected from death.

If you can have zombies and dragons you can have shapeshifting penis magic too. There's still hope for Theon.

Laws of physics count. Show is based pretty much on reality if you exclude the fantasy shit like the ones mentioned. The problem is D&D are so stupid they may as well put Theon on the Salt throne considering that every kingdom in Westeros is now run by women... How the fuck did that happen?

If you still have balls - you can still have kids and bedroom fun

Jon is the weakest ruler there has ever been, even more weak than Ned. After being openly defied in his last meeting, now he's openly defied by all the lords + his sister yet again.

She was told clearly that she can't do that, but she did it anyway. She has no respect whatsoever and what is her reward? Control over the north while he goes on what could be a suicide mission.

literally just before this scene she was sitting there with her legs spread, taunting Theon with her existing, working genitals, and how she can get pussy so easily

fuck her

I'd have feigned to save me sis so Euron slit her throat and then jumped over.

he lost the dick and not the balls. As long as he has balls, he can make kids

Why was euron completely on his own anyway?

But he doesn't have balls. Ramsay implied he took them.

>Be honest, what would you have done his situation?
Chop my dick off and throw it at him.

Oh wait.

Amazing how her being so abusive to Theon just flies over people's heads. GOT watchers have to be the most retarded fanbase on the planet.

That has literally nothing to do with Theon getting a new cock. I guess if you meant that Theon can become a king even without a cock, then I absolutely agree with you - Dabid and Dan are that retarded.

t. tumbler

Friendly reminder that Euron has no qualms with literally raping his own male family members.

I'm adding to the dismay of there being female rulers all over westeros. Leaving Salsa in control of the north after her open defiance of him is fucking weak.

Alpha does as alpha knows.

I AM REEK

No you stupid nigger, tumblr fucking loves Asha and always overlooks how much of an abusive cunt she is to Theon.

>raping your own brother

Is Euron some kind of faggot?

I would have not sailed around with my ships all lit up by torches at night. Stupid bitch didn't deserve to be saved.

She was a major bitch and the battle was over.

I really don't get the tumblrite outrage over this.

>If I were Theon I would have killed myself at the first opportunity, way before any of this happened.

This is the only substantive complaint. Theon the dickless should perhaps prefer death to continued life. But if so make it clear he knows he's throwing away his life.

>Amazing how her being so abusive to Theon just flies over people's heads.

She's a woman, so it's okay. Even the feminist crowd thinks this.

You'll also note that many seasons of torturing Reek including genital mutilation gave only titters from the retarded female fanbase while one mostly implied rape scene sent them screeching so hard they changed the show and apologized.

It all makes sense once you realize feminism is female supremacism.

I would have engaged Euron and had him duel me 1 on 1.

Theon quivering for life has only brought more shame and cowardice on his house and then to leave his kin behind?

He's ten times the oathbreaker jaime is and he would have been long dead in feudal times.

At least dueling him 1 on 1 would have given him some masculinity back. Especially if he would have won, that would definitely put his sister far below him, maybe even give him a chance to take back iron islands. What other purpose does he have without his birthright.

Its annoying that they framed it as Theon abandoning Yara again when it was the most logical choice, just looks cowardly
>Surrounded by enemies
>Sisters throat would get slit anyways
>Euron if anything like his book counterpart is worse in torture than Ramsay
>Would lose the fight
>Sister abandoned me twice and has been a bitch

only acceptable answer

Not to mention Theon was also nearly gang raped and nobody gave a shit. There was more outrage over Brienne nearly getting raped, despite Theon's being more graphic.

Theon has the best storyline. Hopefully he redeems himself eventually and he doesn't die in some shitty way. I'd drop the show if they killed him because he's the only good character left besides the Hound.

One thing I've noticed while checking out GOT on Twitter/tumblr is black people especially don't give two shits about Theon and seem to demonize him the most. It's weird.

Shit, i start to like Euron
He literally killed 2 and captured like 3 most annoying characters

SHAME

ding ding

He made the right choice. He had no way to win, Euron would slit her throat the second he came close just for the lulz anyway, and even if he beat a way better fighter somehow, the battle is lost and the other sailors would kill him.

There was literally nothing he could do.

The fault is entirely hers. She was in charge and KNEW her uncle had a fleet, literally told her he was going to come after her, and let her fleet get ambushed anyway. She was too incompetent to live.

have pledged loyalty to based euron

See, the difference is that Theon, at least book Theon, is all fucked up to Sunday. He has grey hair, lost half his fingers and toes, his teeth are all fucked up.
And his psyche is in the same condition. He doesn't give a fuck. He's about as stable as a meth tweaker mid-withdrawal.

Theon is the most /ourguy/ there is

More like game of gunts lmao

Shout "Euron your own now Yara!" before jumping off the ship.

You didn't understand the scene then.

>literally just before this scene she was sitting there with her legs spread, taunting Theon with her existing, working genitals, and how she can get pussy so easily

He never told her that he had his penis cut off, though. Hell, she even invited Theon to join in. To her, it would have just looked like he was being awkward.

do you think you could explain it to me

She's mentioned multiple times that they received his dick in a box from Ramsay

cunt do you even watch the fucking show? Why post if you don't?

You're retarded