2016 presidential elections

>you dumb bernies

You have convinced me. I'd rather have Cartman as president, so I'm voting for Trump.

Joke's on you; I already know who I'm voting for.

this please, we deserve it

We're all aware the nomination process is a scam, right? we're voting gary johnson to spite them

Op here, the only difference is that in real life the Cartman is the whiny spoiled toddler and the angilca is a manipulative vile person. the opposite to my picture

>Voting Libertarian

I'm voting Johnson or Stein. Neither are perfect, but lord knows they're both better than the other two options

>implying there is any better choice

k

>he'd rather be forced to chose between two people he fucking hates than just not voting at all
fucking explain to me why i should vote at all when i don't like either of the choices i'm given, and don't want to see either of them in office

Nothing against this year's candidates, but the only man for the job is Colonel Sanders.

Both a redditor AND a samefaggot

Because they want you to vote for their candidate.

Politicians are all corrupt and should burn with the rest of the government.

calm down, Stan

Both Cartman and Angelica would both be better candidates than the ones we have now.

He's got my vote.

>it's a "Sup Forums tries to be political but quickly forgets it's a bunch of faggots who haven't followed the election whatsoever" episode

>"you know, lesser of evils! haha" :^)

This. And they're furiously angry that there's a position other than "us vs. them".

Quality thread, because we needed another stealth Sup Forums thread.

ben "the commie tsunami" garrison does it again

Noone shilling for Trump yet? Not that I'm complaining or anything but his campaign team must be slacking of. Usually this site is full of people advertising for him.

Nah, #CorrectTheRecord is muscling their way in here.

What now?

So Trump is the best choice then.

Isn't Trump's campaign team extremely small compared to Clinton's?

What's so bad about Trump again?

If this site and, as far as know, reddit are any indication then they compensate for it by sheer persistence.

It's only because your country's politics are retarded. The most powerful nation in the world is going to elect an awful president, probably Trump. If we didn't laugh about it, we'd cry.