G-guys, w-we gotta help the minorities

>g-guys, w-we gotta help the minorities

WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

You have to admit that map is pretty damm accurate

wtf i hate liberals now

CRI MOAR DA WHITEY BOI
WE WUZ TEUTONICS NOW

>tfw Iceland will be the last bastion of the white race.

Yeah, theres literally nothing you can do to stop third worlders from dying in huges masses, when they decide to go full birh explosion.

so what ? no matter what the ratio is, as long as you still exist, it shouldn't matter. just keep breeding.

Put a little more gray people

evolution in the making

>Russia

What about Argentina???

iceland, please, don't sweden yourself before we need your refuge

LMAO

Argentina confirmed BLACKED

>my people loses in number
>THEY SHOULD BREED LESS
what about you just breed more.

white should be count as endangered extinct species desu

Yeah tbf Argentina is white and maybe the slavs too but you get the point

>this is what american niggers imagine the world looks like

yes. this should happen. everyone should be all equal and no race should be better than anyone.

i like this picture better
ching chongs are clearly not "black"

Shitskins breed so much because they're subhuman. So you're basically asking us all to lower our standards to theres whilst the world is already highly populated. How about Muslims use birth control? Obviously everyone should aim to have one, two, maybe three kids but that doesn't excuse all the muds having dozens each.

>japan
>black
They are honorary whites at least.

Could it actually be a good thing that whites become minorities in European countries?

Right now we are setting ourselves up for the easy life. We have all of these "minority" programs in place that give preferential treatment to minorities before we transition into becoming the minority.

I'm pretty excited for white to be a minority in the US so I can get all of my preferential treatment.

You can and should euthanize them to prevent them from dying, it's a moral imperative

The reason we have a decent life is because we dont breed like rabbits. The problem is letting them in.

If whites stopped subsidizing blacks with welfare and foreign aid, they would return to a complete jungle lifestyle all over the world. Anywhere blacks have any kind of society, it is because that society is subsidized by whites. Take a way the white subsidies in the form of welfare and foreign aid, and black societies would fall to the animal kingdom within a year. Blacks are not human. They cannot build or maintain a working human society without white subsidy.

Asians are cool don't count them as minorities. They followed us into outer space and they have their own satellites.

so everyone is equal now, what next?

This is better
Chingchong bingbongs arent black

That "preferential treatment" to minorities is exclusively a result of Jews and white guilt. When whites aren't in control they won't be extended the same privileges because it's never been about protecting minorities, just destroying white countries.

>israel
>not white

Fucking triggered

didnt know russian and chinese were black

Can't be white if you hate whites, shlomo.

you will only enjoy this treatment if you adopt the mentality of the minority, which is being lazy and operating close to the existential level

Icelandic women are huge sjws.

This is from 2010

Whites make up 16% of the worlds population

Rip

It doesn't prevent you from lusting for aryan blood, harry.

chinks care about themselves -- do the same

nothing. just live life, ideally, with no jealousy and hatred and racism. there's no "whites bashing on asian guys and make them lose the self esteem" etc etc. everyone is equal and i'm on par with you.
>M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MUH CULTURE !!
culture is habit and upbringing, not skin color.

You think they'll really be able to remove the programs that are in place now? They're the ones fighting for them. They'd look like morons contradicting themselves.

Not true. It just means that if for some reason I had to look for a job or my kids want to go to college, they'll have excellent chances because they'll be the smartest kids on the list and minority quotas will give them a boost.

sounds boring... where is the challenge? what is the dream?

The Anglo has been co-opted by the Jew for centuries now

>Not true. It just means that if for some reason I had to look for a job or my kids want to go to college, they'll have excellent chances because they'll be the smartest kids on the list and minority quotas will give them a boost.

you wont get the boost when majority of college kids / people with job are still white

Indeed it will worsen then, how can a majority non-white country have almost only white people in high positions??

probably because we dutch are black also

Wow - crap map -
Asians would not be shown as "black" nor would Hispanics

>lower our standards to theres
no, just breed more. there's no "standard". hnng you people make me love communism more. fucking classists.

you having problems with "losing in number" is your own childish obsessive problem. like, if i get offended by you i won't tell you to shut up i'd just shut my ears.

so, get out of the house, breed more, so that you can win in number again and you can feel good again

That's most women in general. They're too isolated and the economy is small enough that muds can't mooch off of theirs. Icelanders aren't red pilled but they will survive the horde.

well good thing i'm not one of "them".

what dream ? what challenge ?
>rapists & murderers : hmm, this peaceful and ideal life is boring, where is the challenge ?

remove hispanic whites and your at about 8% id imagine

Black doesn't literally mean black it's pointing out non-whites dipshit. Obviously Asia isn't black.

They aren't white either, which was the point in OP pic.

>mfw when I'm where white country begins on the west coast
feels pretty good

You literally have the mentality of a rat.

>hurr durr muh breeding

Typical Muslims we should just wipe you out instead

In 1916 it was around 25%.

You think they care about how they look, especially to whites?

No fuck no, they'll still get all the fucking welfare and since they'll be in power they'll increase it to new heights. They'll say it's reparations for white oppression or some shit. That's also what they'll say when they confiscate our land and kill our families.

White minority in America is a very dangerous thing. It will be the end of America as we know it.

The stupid thing is that "white people" can be divded even further. Brtitish people are an extreme minority, Irish are an extreme minority, Finns ect.

>Asia
>black
>Southercone
>black
Kys family, and take all your useless diaspora with you

>Europe
>white
Top fucking kek

Why a white restroom man in Spain?

they breeding a lot doesn't harm anyone/anything but your childish obsession.

don't act like you're powerful, you can be poorer than me, fatter than me.
>a person's power and superiority is based on the country
yeah you wish, lazy fuck.

>whites' opinions matter much to me

Spain is white, European, Christian, first line of defence against the Africans and mudshits

>60%

>le southern europe is niggers xD

What did it look like at the end of the 19th century?

>they breeding a lot doesn't harm anyone/anything but your childish obsession.

Yes it does when you live on a small island with finite resources and when you want to preserve your own culture not something imported. Nobody wants more Islam here so yes, them breeding is very harmful to our society.

Being a minority has nothing to do with your skin color, dumbfucks.

Yeah, most people don't want to lose control of their centuries old nations, I'd wager.

>fucking INDONESIA
Yes, your country is garbage because you're all subhumans, therefore you have no idea how wonderful an actual nation state of white people can be. We get it.

THIS

your are asking for banter dont you?

South Africa has 50 million blacks and 5 million whites.

They have affirmative action programs benefiting blacks.

>there will be a Great Race War in your lifetime
What can I do to prepare? Get fit and get a hunting rifle? Maybe buy a property in the countryside? Anything else?

isn't that common knowledge ? if you go by race we are world wide the smallest group..they just come into our countries and then they are minoritys in our countries but we are actually ..

ah forget it guys..i lost my hope already..nobody gets it and our millenials and after 2000s are so fucking weak mentally ..this is all a big fucking scam to take our few countries and thats it..they come as minorities and take over and outbread us and thats it..they openly attack us and what is our answer..WE ARE FUCKIN SORRY THAT WE MADE THEM ATTACK US.
fuck this...vote for hillary aka merkel 2.0 and lets end it...let me atleast see how they kill and rape the lefties first and then I'm hopefully the fuck outta here

>Swedish
>Not being subhuman

You're getting cucked by your women and doing nothing about it.

>preserve your own culture
how is this relevant to overbreeding ? culture is habit and upbringing, not skin color.

immigration and multiculturalism is natural and inevitable.

but as long as the cool and modern and liberal and degenerate part of your society is open for everyone, you can have your white evangelical villagetown. you can't expect everyone to not want to come to your country when you keep distributing your entertainment products everywhere. shut down international tourism too. go north korea mode.

so it's that wonderful then ? cool i'll move then.

>race is skin deep
Oh man, this muslim rape baby ricenigger is gonna get redpilled.

Just train

No you idiot. When whites are in charge, minorities are given special privilege.

When non-whites are in charge and whites are the minority, whites get genocided.

Figure out ways to steal from white people anyway

Lol then what does it mean,idiot?

This

>immigration and multiculturalism is natural and inevitable.

Not to your country though right? Because no one wants to immigrate there. Neither will it happen in Asia or Africa.

Multiculturalism = white genocide.

>you can't expect everyone to not want to come to your country when you keep distributing your entertainment products everywhere

Entertainment has nothing to do with politics. I consume American entertainment that doesn't give me the right to move to America.

>anti-white post
>britbongistan
Dont bite the hand that feeds you shitskins, Ahmed.

Once the whites are extinct, your government handouts will be extinct as well.

i have, newfag, everyone has.
>muh genetics
>muh IQ
the only great white society is american. and america got their creativity and innovations from the positive spirit and vibe of multiculturalism. great and cool american innovators/creators support multiculturalism so i feel good that people who actually matter see me as on par with them.

It literally means being the minority of the population. Niggers are minorities in the US because they account for about 14% of the population.

With the logic OP's pic is using, every race in the world can be considered a minority.

The only people at fault for whites being the smallest group in the world are themselves. Your woman CHOOSE to breed with other races, and you do nothing to stop them. Hell, even white guys date niggers and latinas.

>right
not that, but wants. people immigrate because they like the country.

>Multiculturalism = white genocide
keep breeding and you'll exist. if you're too shy to approach girls don't tell people to stop breeding.

That's not why whites are a global minority. But I can tell I'm speaking to and double digit IQ shit skin so I'll just tell you to fuck off.

I'm not a /r9k/ bot. Telling whites to breed or be forced with mass immigration from Africa and the ME is BLACKMAIL. You have no right to tell people in their own country how much to breed or they'll be ethnically cleansed.

>hey Tibetans, better breed more or we're gonna bring these Chinese in to breed you out

But it's OK in Europe? Nah.

Your understanding of why whites aren't reproducing as much as shit skins is elementary at best.

What I'm trying to say is that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about so fuck off and kill yourself.

This user knows whats ups

Whites were never a majority of the population to begin with, but the numbers are definitely decreasing.

I live in Georgia, and if you go down towards Athens or Atlanta you'll see white girls with niggers. It's disgusting, but you dumbasses allow it.

we are counting on you, germany.

I've honestly used this picture to great success before.

we try to do it, but everytime our population getting big enough to feel safe, germany goes full retard and genocide us, losing its own people during the proces.

ARGENTINA IS WHITE

look at the flags!

>so it's that wonderful then ?

you can only be a real part of it if you're a swede born in sweden

if the same thing happens in asia or africa no one would make a big deal. i don't understand you guys i mean just live. how many years are you gonna live ? will you experience the 'heat' anyway ? i don't think so. life is only women, hobby, and food. stop hurting your head. if you're gonna overwork, make sure the outcome is positively achievable. otherwise you're wasting a lot of everything