Do you like them?

Do you like them?

No, I fucking hate them

They seem cool.

they're alright, I just wish their tourists would stop thinking that we all speak german here when barely anyone understands the language.

f*ck no

not particularly

They're alright

Wow my grandpa was an Anglo-Saxon

Yeah. All the Germans I've met IRL we're really nice and they're by far the best people to play video games with. Especially when considering other nationalities you'll encounter in Eastern Europe.

Yes I like them because some of them live near me.

>they're by far the best people to play video games with.
no germans are toxic in video games
i avoid playing with them, austrians are fine though

I really love them!
As long as they remain in their dumb country and don't interact with me.

I think they're like a boring version of Danes, they also seem to ruin everything they touch and Germans are the biggest normie sheep-tier people I have ever met in person. I remember them speaking in german about some club. sounded so fucking gay.

INS CLUB GEHEN, JA, DAS IST SO COOL! WIR GEMACHT INS DER NACHTCLUB UNT BREAK DANCE GEMACHTENSCHAFTEN, DAS MACHT SPAS.

g*Rmanoids

if they are gonna rule over Europe they should put Europe first

>tfw we only wanted a place in the sun, got WW1 instead (looking at you, Serbia)
>tfw we wanted to get our shit back, lost even more
>tfw EU was founded to keep the peace in Europe
>tfw we were forced to adopt the Euro because other EU members feared german industrial supremacy - was seen as a tool to keep us in check
>tfw we still manage to conquer Europe

feels good man

We tried with that approach and failed, so maybe caliphate method works better?

lol

This is really annoying me too. Dutch people fucking hate us for that, I always try to learn a couple of phrases before I switch over to English. It's just respectful behavior, too bad that most Germans are hypocritical fucks when it comes to that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But shifting your tone up and down like a faggot isn't really manly either, Sven.

Would enjoy there country no longer exsisting desu
Maybe a cheeky lil’ genocide also to put them back in there place
None is doubting germans are good at shit
But you have a population larger than France
And France was the one trying to keep you in check and we all know the French aren’t well known for there strength of longterm geopoliticals

yes they are serious work hard and kind of autistic cool

No.
The eternal kra*T must be wiped away from the face of earth

no

No, I don't like them
I LOVE them!
I love everyone! :)