How could a stuttering beta cuck numale get a legit 8/10 to be his gf?

How could a stuttering beta cuck numale get a legit 8/10 to be his gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E04CIdkRYhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he's never been to Toronto

By being completely miscast. He's such a Chad in the comics that they felt they needed Cera's non-threatening personality to make him a likeable protagonist.

She had like 8 boyfriends previously and was ready for a beta

but that's beautiful thing or w/e it's called with that comedian guy who looks childish, isn't it?

it's a movie, not real

How is he a Chad, he's just a dorky kid with too much energy.

I guess there's something about him that girls like, in the comics at least. He got plenty of pussy.

He's the authors self insert

He's more a Peter Parker type than a Flash.

All it takes is a little bit of effort. Just be yourself.

The author is an ugly, obese hapa.

This, just be confident bro

It's a beta cuck fantasy. Who do you think this is aimed at?

Self insert doesn't mean true to life.

Kind of the reason mentioned in the movie, yes.

Lmao no

I would've stayed with Knives.

Yeah, just stop worrying dude, be chill and confident. It's super easy!

He was honestly pretty alpha in the comics. They even do a flashback thing before his fight with Gideon where he looks back and remembers all the fights he's been in before over girls when he should have let it go, and accepts that he's no better than Gideon.

That's the best bit of the comics. He doesn't realize he's Chad until the end. The movie butchered that. Scott was the writer's pretty boy gaifu.

This girl is not attractive at all. Look at her face and her fat body and stupid dyed her, not to mention her shitty, bitchy personality and general disinterest in Scott and overall cuntiness. Knives is the patrician choice here

This, plus he ultimately proved himself to be an alpha by killing all her exes which makes a girl wet like no other action can.

Knives is the bland and boring choice. Wasted quads.

>~19 year old
>lots of grade A exes
>guitarist in a pretty good rockband

reminder

Not Sup Forums but this is kinda true tbqh...

Because he was horribly miscast and reworked to be an awkward beta, rather than a handsome, oblivious asshole.

Also, Canada.

>top tier girl looks like a 14 year old
more like Sup Forums guide

just look them in the eye, give them a firm handshake and ask them for a sexual relationship

So this is the power of Miscasting.

truefact: it's actually easier to pull a solid 8/10 if she's a well rounded valuable person, than a regular 6/10 Stacy

Because in the comic (and technically the script) he's a pussy magnet and a heartbreaker.

There is some line about this at the party at beginning, which is a straight dialogue exchange, where my audience burst into laughter, because it's Michael Cera they're talking about.

I wonder that too.

they split up like months ago and he still lowkey posts about her.

it's kind of cringey really

Just go into the club, give the girls a firm hand shake and your resume and tell them your willing to fuck them without pay for a trial period.

He did stay with knives in the original edit.

Which is why the finished film has an ending that makes no sense.

isn't this his gf irl?

No. That's Paul Dano's girlfriend

It does make sense. The asshole stays with his asshole. They both never learn from their mistakes and just think it will work out.
Neither changed a thing about their personality.
There is a reason Knives says she's too good for him. Because that is true. She is kind, grew up, became more independent.

That's one Classic QT GF.

I'd take nonsense over "and then he realised that the true love was with him all along" cliche bullshit.

cera was a good fit for the role, liz winstead was miscast, the problem was they had no on screen chemistry so you never believed they'd be going out. literally no chemistry. takes you out of the movie.

so knives became a stronk independent who need no men woman aka a SJW? wow really makes me think

The whole point of the movie was showing him realizing the error of his ways.

Then he is like; "fuck it - the comic ended completely differently to the script ae wrote, let's just film a new ending and not change the preceeding film in any meaningful way".

Too bad the rest of the film was written to fit the cliche.

Who the fuck would have on-screen chemistry with Michael Cera?

>MEW
>less than 10/10

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

But the proceeding comics also weren't changed, so what's your point? How did it end?

>Just be yourself, trust us bro.

lol you don't know what SJW is, or try to force this narrative because Sup Forums and the internet as a whole polluted your mind. I feel actually sad for you, so you have my sympathy.

Anyways, Knives got away from being totally clingy - something the other one was not able to do. She tried, actually, but she just fled from one relationship into another... now, with Scott. She fled because she knew it'd cause trouble and she'd be unhappy. Now she changed, she thinks so, but it is never apparent.
Scott uses people and jus doesn't wanna be alone. Him being a "beta" means that he never stands up or controls himself. But in the end, he does stand up... to free her and get her for himself. He realized his mistakes, just as she did, but neither really proved that they changed because of it.
Scott needed to develop by being alone, so did she. But they never gotten that time. Never will now.
Knives is the only person that actually was alone, even though she clinged until the end. She is kind, she wants the best for them, accepts that. She grew as a person and gained independence.

Yes, and the entire time Scott was a passive asshole. Him choosing Knives over the other girl would indeed mean that he realized.... that the other girl is there for him. But other than that, he remained the same asshole as before. Nothing suggests that he would change his passive ways or be any better to anyone.
So, instead, you have two shitheads that belong to each other.
The ending makes much more sense within that context. Yes, it is shown to be a happy ending... so what?

The graphic novel ended the same way as the current ending in the movie.

>What do you mean you are depressed? Just stop bein sad bro! Hit the gym, go to the club or something!

Bro you can get girls like her. They are just broken and psycho usually.

The one in the middle looks ugly compared to the other 2, that is why he is probably showing his abs.

Reminder that this is what Scott gave up for that potato-faced tumblrina.

idk, i bet michael cera gets qt's tho

MEW was too fat for him in Scott Pilgrim

In the original cut of the film he learns the error of his ways and leaves with Knives.

During editing the final comic came out so they went back and reshot the ending to match.

How did Riley do it irl?

They are usually the easiest to get, too. Just don't expect anything serious out of it unless she's a rational human being.
Given people in general, this is generally not likely to be the case.

mpdg fantasy

scott pilgrim:ramona::you:rose

>tfw she really looks like my ex
>tfw i fucked up

The movie is better than the comic. At least in the movie he scores with her after defeating her ex's so that makes some sort of retarded sense or at least it's better than "getting a lot of pussy while being awkward" being a character trait.

The crazy-dye one tends to ring true but the assumption that all girls with natural hair are confident and emotionally stable is hilarious.

he's a master hypnotist

Seriously? I think he's the best-looking one there.

You've got ridiculously overinflated standards if you consider any of those guys ugly.

>8/10

You're right she's more of a 6.5/10

MEW has a perfect body

There's a guy I know like him in real life.

Dude's a womanizer that has no ethics and constantly gets himself into trouble because of his dick. It's as though his life doesn't have meaning unless he's in a questionable relationship with at least 3 chicks at the same time. I'd be jealous if my disgust at his lack of moral fiber wasn't overwhelming.

Pic related runs through my head regularly when I hang out with him.

Too old, Sup Forums only likes prime grills.

what

Just post the nudes already

He was supposed to end with the asian girl but private screenings didn't like that so they changed the ending to the actual one

Knives?

>17 years old

Knives & Scott was the original ending for the movie.
That ending is actually a lot better.

fuck these killed me

Only when they're Arian Alphas, apparently.

shes a roastie

>Manlets
>Ever getting decent looking girls

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E04CIdkRYhI

>see this movie 5 years ago
>think the girl is mediocre at best
>looks nuts
>lmao colored hair
>wouldnt even look at her irl
>watch this movie today
>holy fuck shes hot
>colored hair fuck yes
>chokers unfff

what the fuck is wrong with me? what the FUCK caused me to become so insanely attracted to these degenerate sluts?

>>degenerate

Choker = black belt in dick sucking

You said "on-screen chemistry". ON-SCREEN!!!

Ellen Wong was 25 when SPvTW was released. She and Cera worked well together.

She's a whore.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

You can never leave

I can at least confirm the third one, best sex of my life and fucking drama everything, super funny

> if my disgust at his lack of moral fiber wasn't overwhelming.

what kind of pathetic numale beta pussy are you?

Hes 23 you fucking idiot

she got the start of them maggie gyllenhaal jowls

and disgusting crows feet

I'm sorry user, but there is no going back to being a normie now. You're changed.

The kind who doesn't go around fucking other people's girlfriends or underage chicks just because they're easy.

Choker = addicted to anal

Is he also an ugly Jew like Cera?

based quads

>quads that aren't wasted
Its b-beautiful

>>>/reddit.com/

cera isnt jewish