Why do Black men hate Black women?

Why do Black men hate Black women?

they're ugly and loud and unclean

Shouldn't that make them the perfect match for Black men then? Kek

same reason as white men hate theirs....but moreso with the strong independent slutty woman attitude alpha fux to the max ...so they work one down....duh do u have autism

Grugrone no like Grugquisha because she smell

>TFW Fucked a Rare Attractive black woman a few months back
>black lad in restraunt looked super jealous as We played Footsie
>Literally “made her squirt massa”
>Wanted me to go out the next weekend
>MFW

They're fat as fuck, and not the good kind of fat, the bad kind. The one where they look like giant round balls.

Would young black women jerk off the sons of mastas?

Well, it's not like they had a choice

This.
Only ever seen three Slim black girls here and I Fucked one of them.

What else did the Black guy did? Was she lightskin?

what is there to love?

We dont. We just love white women too (more).

Why?

that's basically just a nicer way of saying you don't like em

Nah he was just there with his m8 eating pizza and looked a little salty is all.
She was a bit like pic related.

Gib sauce OP, pls. :3

Why are bong black guys the biggest white girl chasers

Most of them are Caribbean who are even more mentally colonized that AA's if that's even possible.

You lucky irish cunt.
Being able to stick your cock into a black pussy is one of the greatest things you can do

THIS

Really is, if you can find an Attractive one which is Very hard.
Might hit her up in the Future when I have my own place. I only got to fuck her cause I was staying at My Friend’s flat that werkend & I don’t want to use him for access to a fuckshack lol.

This. Specially, if you cuck a Black guy.

Sounds like a jewish Nightmare.

The nature of a class society. White girls (middle class ones with rich and educated parents) are always desired. We don't chase chavs, were disgusted by them.

I've read that most Blacks marry low class whites.

cucking black guys is my jam. Too bad they've taken a habit of taking it out on the women so most black women are scared of being seen with white men

What do Black guys do?

Black guys have shit taste in everything that's why

they just shame them and ruin their rep. These are west africans I'm talking about.. who are muslim. Also they will get violent. muslim women are scared to death of muslim men even when they aren't anywhere near them.

I'm white and I'd hit that so hard.

I didn't know Canada had a big West African diaspora, I thought most Muslims there were South Asian or Mena.
>are sacred to death
Have you ever witnessed violent by them (the men)?

Let me guess, they themselves date white women (or try to) don't they?

yes they've tried to get violent with me or in general suddenly get triggered and try and control the women. Both instances some thicccc black girl stuck her ass on my BWC and black men react in such a way.

I more meant violence towards me but I imagine if a girl was acting like a complete skank like a white girl then they would get pushed around especially by family.

We don't yet but I live in a town that the university flooded the area with rich entitled muslims. They are closing down soon hopefully.

yeah they all want white women. The effect is that the 1% of women who are coalburners will hang around degenerate style clubs (where they now flood the dancefloor) but the real result is that white women don't go out much anymore.

You can easily go to a small downtown bar with a dancefloor and see 15 black dudes loitering around the dancefloor. These places use to have 100+ people in them now stay empty most of the time to the point that many businesses closed down. White people now just go to "niche" bars without flashy lights and shit music that attracts black people.

Pro tip you will NEVER see a black girl out with them and if they are it's a black rented event or if they'res white people they're closely accompanied

I actually got refused at black sort of event that this girl invited me to years back when I wasn't redpilled and the bitch at the door kept making excuses not to let me in. I just kept nodding and saying "okay.. okay... okayy..." while putting my money for cover closer and closer to her face until she was sputtering

by far most of them are just like us but unfortunately muslims are fascists and most muslims will be too afraid to confront the fascist nature of their culture. You really need to drag it through the mud and see how people react hence why cucking muslims is a fun sport

What West African countries are they from?
They sound like hypocrites desu.

post stories bro

Please post stories.

iunno I've posted them a lot before but basically my first dating experience was this THICC mozambican girl because the government sent me on a leadership program there when I was 17.. when I came back I still didn't really understand white dating culture but I understood black dating culture a bit more so I ended up with black girls more times than not. Mozambicans are cool they just get a laugh when white guys date black girls there. Sometimes walking down the street a guy would yell at me in jest about stealing black women but it was all ironic and they didn't mean it and I'd just have a laugh with the locals

I don't like casual sex so I never actually slept with more than 1 black chick but when I went to a lot of black parties in university and would dirty dance with black girls. This would trigger black guys who would either become territorial or downright violent.

Eventually I moved on from this phase because I became more exposed to white dating culture and re-adapted (I'm white, but a sperg for the most part) also I've just lost interest in people in general and am mostly a loner for now at least

If you want to know look for pictures of average black women

average white women are also ugly

That is a misconception. What they hate is a black woman who is educated and earning the bucks. That kind of woman with a bog standard broakeassnigger is a relationship that doesn't work because he is totally emasculated by not being the breadwinner as dictated by culture. Furthermore, there is an innate lust for lighter skinned women. This even appears in The Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant where on of the Haruchai explains to Covenant that he will offer himself as a "sacrifice" to the sirens or whatever because in so doing he will drown in white pussy until he dies.

same reason as white men

But white women are much more educated and wealthy than Black women?
>The Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant
>Haruchai
What is this?

Do Black men chase white girls in SA, too? Do they ever actually date or marry?

>Mozambicans are cool they just get a laugh when white guys date black girls there. Sometimes walking down the street a guy would yell at me in jest about stealing black women but it was all ironic and they didn't mean it and I'd just have a laugh with the locals

sounds pretty comfy 2bh

...no racemixo

BS. All the black girls I know personally that have stable relationships with a black guy and have kids with him only, are the breadwinners of their families.

t.lowtest