Now that the dust has settled, we can finally ask ourselves: what went wrong?

Now that the dust has settled, we can finally ask ourselves: what went wrong?

Without using memes, can you tell me, in your own words, what is it that caused Trump to fail so catastrophically and Hillary Rodham Clinton to take the lion's share of the votes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/aoXDe8HxHBA
constitution.com/trump-leading-67-hillarys-19-national-poll-50000-voters/
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a meme candidate. Had no real chance of winning in the first place

explains everything:

youtube.com/embed/aoXDe8HxHBA

Uh, Trump being a LITERAL retard? If you expected him to ever have a chance in the general election you are an even bigger one.

republicans dont have the balls to be true right wingers

Nigger

He's old and lost his mind. He couldn't act more presidential after the primaries, instead he just got worse and didn't realize that whole "look at how controversial I am" schtick doesn't work for the general. Instead of pivoting to the middle, he picked a creationist biblefag to be his running mate.

March? Really you faggot?

>"harlem shake"
>does gangnam style dance
nicely memed

>Hillary Rodham Clinton to take the lion's share of the votes?

No one uses her full name, good job with your misinformation campaign shill

He was a walking talking trigger warning and caused such a severe amount of caustic asshurt i don't think the cuckold right will ever recover from it.

Rigged polls.

>s-s-s-s-shill

minorities won't vote for a big bad scary racist white guy

Hillary Clinton is a career politician and knows how to say the right things to manipulate the public. Trump doesn't filter himself and says whats on his mind.
The media then takes what Trump says and shits on him all day until they find something new. (Remember when they spent an entire day talking about how he ate fried chicken with a knife and fork).
Everything that could be used against Hillary, her email scandals, the clinton foundation bribes, etc. are conveniently not mentioned.

He was too racist. Prove me wrong.

Hey, I'm Slovenian. What would be my interest in shilling for her?

They figured out that they can just lie on the polls as long as they all lied consistently.

Not an argument

Rigged polls as always.
constitution.com/trump-leading-67-hillarys-19-national-poll-50000-voters/

How, exactly, was/is he racist?

He started off by yelling dumb, simplistic shit that the most racist, xenophopic and poorly educatied Republican primary voters wanted to hear. His primary opponents effectively split the non-retard vote between them, so he won the primary.

The general election started and he thought he could just scream CROOKED HILLARY RIGGED PRESS MUSLIMS BUILD A WALL and it would play to a national audience including lefties, independents, educated conservatives, etc. But it doesn't. As soon as everyone figured out that he'd played every card he had, it was over.

>March

Implying a shill wouldn't manipulate location. Also if you are slovenian why do you care?

You
Nigger

My theory is trump was a plant to get Hillary elected from the beginning,talked to Kim and he agreed with me too

Doesn't cater to niggers

All these polls are rigged because I say so! Here's one that has a completely different result with no methodology released to prove me right!

They weren't going to vote for a republican anyway. It's stupid that the GOP keep trying when Republicans are literally the working white party at this point

Or rigged because they are polls from companies that have donated to the Hillary campaign

I agree with his positions on immigration, trade, etc but it's a crying shame that he's too big of an idiot to get anywhere near the office that will allow him to enact what he believes in. He won't make a good president because he doesn't recognize that there's a time and place for certain statements, and the "media is dishonest" narrative can only take you so far when it comes to offending people. Yes, people are offended way too easily these days and PC culture is cancer but the world leaders will be another matter.

>all these polls aren't rigged because they told me so!

He's gonna win shill so fuck right here off

>march

This worries the shill.

Are all Americans paranoid retards like you?

>people actually waste time to hide their country

I'm a gook and a female but because i bare the American flag, every shit post I make can be applied to a white man, feelsgoodman

Those companies have all donated to Hillary's campaigns. They are worried that the election fraud that's coming in November will be found out.

It's all part of his plan...

Yeah, just like R MONEY was going to steamroller Obama. See you in November when this place starts cooking up conspiracy theories in the wake of Trump's defeat.

Justifiable paranoia is not a bad thing slant eyes

Yeah the nigger vote won't show up like they did for obama

Show me that they're rigged and how they're rigged and I may start to believe you (and also evidence that the polling companies donated to Clinton, off the top of my head I can't recall that).

That ain't the current graph slovenly Slovak

>posts rigged poll while complaining about rigged polls

Wew

Eanna bet? Trump isn't a pussy like romney and hillary will be in jail or dead

Wow, I love this thread.

Gives me hope that Sup Forums isn't completely inhabited by underage alt-right edgelords.

Can't wait until Hillary wins and then we can rebuild under a way better candidate in 4 years.

Hillary is so beatable.

They'll show up if only to vote against Trump because he's supportive of the PO-LEES.

The American people will not vote for a racist sexist xenophobic neonazi bigot in 2016. The silent majority is #withHer and it is time for them to smash the loud minority of Drumpfkins

Nigger

Nigger

That's because you cucks brought this upon yourself. They don't need to be paranoid about mudslimes and niggers in east asia because the majority respects the majority instead of bending over for minorities. Coming to another country is a privileged. Do you see us Asians in USA acting like retarded violent apes?

Rigged, I don't think, is the right word. Misleading and not representative would make more sense. First, most pollsters have a showable liberal bias/are MSM companies which collude or have colluded with the DNC, as shown by the DNC Email Leaks. Furthermore, most polls have a much higher representation of Democrats than is true to life and a much lower representation of Independents than is true to life. I hope I've been somewhat helpful

The difference between trump and r money is that millions of more people have come out to vote for trump than Romney already and black people will still vote for Hillary but I guarantee you a lower turn out then for king nigger.

There will be conspiracy theories no matter what however especially in light to the evidence of electronic voter fraud.

Breitbart even shows Drumpf down 5 points lmaoooo

Racist. Do not say the n word

Faggot.
Tell me about how the organization doing this poll is funded by a specific interest group.
Oh wait, they aren't.
Fuck off Ahmed.

Nigger

Thank you, Ichiro.

this

>the hilarious scrawlings of an unhinged lunatic
I'm starting to worry about Trump Dead-Enders. They seem headed for a mass suicide when the election is over.

>Now that the dust has settled, we can finally ask ourselves: what went wrong?
Media manipulation of polls.

>Can't wait until Hillary wins and then we can rebuild under a way better candidate in 4 years.

You won't be winning with ANY candidate if Hillary gets into the white house.

Hi Kim I will get you one day you huge faggot.

How the fuck do the polls shift so much.

>Drumpf
It was Breitbart/(((NBC))) wasn't it?

>he hasn't read the emails
>he forgets about sanders

kys.

That infographic is funny. What are polling companies supposed to do? Start ignoring votes for Clinton because too many people are identifying as democrat?

Shill

STOP OR WILL SHOW WHAT YOU WROTE TO THE POLICE

Trust me i know, thats why we should take note from the chinks when it comes to immigration

>1323 != 1459
I don't think the one on bottom accounted for unregistered voters.

Lol

>look at Donald's twitter
>currently just a wall of whining about press
This is kind of lending some credence to that theory of Trump building a viewership for a future TV Network. It'll be a channel for people that think FOX has too much of a liberal bias.

Not in the same numbers that they did for emperor jigaboo

He chose Pence and sold out to the Republican establishment instead of picking Jim Webb. He chose to unite the party instead of unite the country.

Funny when the criminal Hillary was First Lady she INSISTED that everyone use her 'strong women' last name. Now she figures women are in the bag for the vote and she's trying to appeal to men by dropping Rodham and going solo with Clinton.

Stop the Criminal Hillary From Stealing the Election - Volunteer to be a Trump Election Observer

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

Go right ahead nigger

>that think FOX has too much of a liberal bias.
FOX is colluding with the DNC and is still against Trump-Republicans.

You're an Asian woman?
Omg what a coincidence that's my fetish
Wanna exhange Skype handles?
Don't worry I'm not one of those beta creepy guys :)
I'm kind of athletic, have many friends
I do play Stacraft II though I am Diamond League

Why the fuck did you nigger screenshot the polls from March? Go fuck yourself.

he started dancing to the media's tune after the convention instead of being the one playing the fiddle, like he was from announcing to the end of the primaries.

I think the actual general campaign has revealed that his abilities were a lot weaker than they seemed.

Granted, he is up against a relentless, co-ordinated media offensive against him. But still, he isn't strong enough to overcome it. Almost no one would be.

>trumps version of CTR

It's fucking happening

You have indeed been somewhat helpful, I appreciate it and will read more than when the leaks first came out,

Show me the methodology.

Oh, is it November, already?

Why does Reuters sample less republicans than their own annual preference poll indicates they should?

He didn't suck muslim/nigger dick while campaigning

He looks like a complete autist. One, maybe two dismissive tweets would have sufficed. Even worse, he manually retweets supporters, not that that's a bad thing per se, but most of what he retweets sounds incredibly naive. He should stop doing that.

He's deliberately playing the underdog. CTR is basically working for him, at this point, and MSM, too.

I've never been called to participate in a poll

I can only assume this mean probably 90% of people in America have never been called to participate in a poll

I'm voting for trump in november, and maybe 90% of America will too

polls mean jack shit

>Sup Forumseing this retarded and not reading what's put right infront of you

makes you go "think"

Show me the interest group funding their research so I would have to question the credibility of their unbiasness.

>p-polls are r-rigged guys!!

>trump w-will win dont w-worry!!!

>tfw I'm here to witness Trump's downfall
All those months of dealing with Trump Gen threads were worth it in the end! The good goys are winning!

We're gonna need nudes in order to proceed.

>implying half of the people you quoted were even talking about the March chart
Things are bad enough now as it is.

advertisements. her campaign runs them 24/7 and the VAST majority of people let the television do their thinking for them. whoever runs the most ads wins. thats how american elections work.

(you)

He went off the reservation. He had it in the bag till he started hinting at undermining the constitution.

>unwitting Russian agent

>Hillary Rodham Clinton to take the lion's share of the votes?

It's only August, shill.

sage

Nice strawman.

Primaries