disgusting

nice highway.

the problem is not the grid, the problem is that its desigend for cars

BlackPigeonSpeaks made video about this

Why is LA such a hell hole?
>Trash everywhere
>Traffic is a nightmare, potholes in roads
>Coons, spics, all obese as fuck everywhere
>Can't take more than 5 busstops without entering some area that resembles Mogadishu

Jesus fucking Christ

>cherry picking

i can smell the shart from here

Everyone else is so triggered that we are rich enough to all own cars.

>Dat engineering

>Los Angeles
>American

Yeah shitty automatic ones because you're all too dull to drive manuals

>Swedish streets

New York is still nothing compared to any fucking European village

This country is going to hell because of cars. Once oil runs out, you'll realize that these cities are gigantic jails.

Something happened after 1960. LA used to be beautiful.

Makes me sad sometimes because I'll walk through historic downtown and see all the beautiful art deco and brownstone buildings, which are now derilict, covered in graffiti, or have become yet another taco shop.

No idea how leftists call 1950 to 2016 progress when our cities are like 3rd world slums

Are you talking to Europe like we don't own cars?

Just another day in jolly old London.

>Swedish Cities

Grids are good systems when they aren't suburban messes.

Suburbia needs "flowing" streets and almost a natural aesthetic to it.

Cities are comfy

I wouldn't be proud of the fact that you have to drive to your mailbox because you're too obese to walk.

Exactly, most people just don't see these things, or can't acknowledge what's happening
I found the more isolated, rural places to be far more pleasant in the US, go to the westcoast in the summer and you'll drown in homeless people

>all these major cities becoming 3rd world shit fillled with muslims

>meanwhile

It's bad, that's why they're slowly taking them down

Too liberal and too rainy.

Fuck off I want it that way, best car security device on the market here.

and there's not enough infrastructure to get out when SHTF, either.

>1 post by this ID

>Too rainy
>bad thing

Fuck off

Cities are behavioral sinks.

Which now leech off the countryside.

This is part of the Vancouver, BC metropolitan area.

Fine. Rate my village you filthy swede
here's some stats to help you along.
>250,000 people
>80% white australian, 15% white brittish/nz/usa, 5% asian, .0014% african
>oh and 600 abbos (.0024%)

Why are you comparing nyc to small European villages? Compare it to London or Paris. At least in NYC they're currently (yet slowly) ripping down all the freeways.

>it's not style like a European town so therfore it's inferior
Look man, we have millions upon millions of more people than you. At least our shit doesn't look like Russia. Also, I really like grid patterns because it keeps everything organized as hell.

I know everyone on here is a NEET who stays inside anyway, but I actually like living somewhere where I know I can go outside once in a while.

No it's not.

London and Paris have historical beauty. NYC is a neon ghetto.

looks like a giant parking lot lmao

>too rainy
no, thats a lie we tell you so we dont get MORE liberals. in all actuality it doesn't rain that much, and when it does, its more of a light drizzle if anything

I've lived in the VA and NC for all my life, I am real fucking tired of 95+ degree summer days. I am moving to the Pacific Northwest so I can finally not hate the summer

Grids are objectively superior. Planners can use liquid grids which hide the fact that there is actually a grid.

Highway junctions are beautiful, but I agree American city planning is absolutely disgusting. Fucking squares.

>one strip of green in the middle of a giant hell hole
is this bait?

>once oil runs out

I laughed. Good one mate, now go look up how much crude oil reserves the Earth still has.

We got a long, long way to go.

US government started building out highways and subsidizing sprawl and suburbs. Suddenly people with money (white people) started leaving the city. Only now has this trend reversed.

Only fatties are bothered by the heat. Lose some weight you fat fuck.

I like my car (even though I drive an 01 taurus) but I would be open to using light rail/subway if it was more convenient and I actually lived near it. Ridden on them in places before though. At least though it would be nice if my area was consistent with sidewalks. Too many areas don't have any at all. Sometimes it's because home owners are all "hurr durr my yard" and shit not allowing them.

>Moscow during winter

>Suddenly people with money (white people) started leaving the city
Whitey left because they didn't want to be around dindus and their crime.

You'd be hard pressed to find a non-liberal city

I would boast but going on the freeway in SoCal during the weekdays is terrible. Traffic is just shit. Only time it is good to go on the freeway is during the twilight when almost everyone else is off the god damn road.

NYC is a pre-automobile city, it has plenty of gorgeous historic areas.

Tar gentilian cities

Whatever you say~ I'll enjoy my comfy weather enjoy heat stroke

Tokyo. I want to live there for a year.
Also captcha: 1488

>Greenwich village, dumbo, cobble hill, park slope, tribeca, financial district, forest hills, Riverdale, etc

No, you dumb-ass Swede, that is a highway.

But look at how pragmatic and efficient it is.

Did you even read what you said? "how much" implies quantity, "still has" and "way to go" means time.

I don't give a shit if we still have a long time to go. I'm fully aware that oil will run out way after I fucking die. That doesn't mean it's not quantifiable. Once it runs out, America and its cities built around the car will fucking implode.

Masha Allah! UK shall be ours!

large urban areas in general are ugly and noisy but american cities are particularly bad in that regard especially since they have many large cities also.
in germany there are but 2 cities with 2 and 4 mil respectively, the rest is smaller, more decentralized and more rural, which is much better.

>designing a street system based on the location of the Mormon Temple

what could possibly go wrong?

those too will be filled with muslims, they also want to live in the countryside, i mean why not it's their country, they should own all of it.

dont forget they had a rainbow flag on there too

Get on our level.

American grids are necessary because we can own property. Population density is lower and thus we have to drive further to get to work/school/entertainment/stores/etc. Grids are a necessity since they simplify the trip.

American grids: "Turn left, go down eight blocks, and it's on your right." Time required: 7 minutes. Distance traveled: 7km.

European cities: "Follow this road .72392 kilometers, veer slightly left when you see the shadow of the white 32 story sardine can residential distopia complex shading the one lane alley, continue .78882 kilometers past the muslim liberating people from life with bullets, then take the 14th left off the roundabout, and drive until you find a parking spot (you won't)." Time required: 1 hour 47 minutes driving. Distance traveled: 2km. Or just walk.

European cities only work because most people never go more than a few km from home because it's too damn dense and thus walk everywhere.

Paris is a filthy disgusting shit hole and only Parisians and bottom of the barrel tourists actually enjoy being there.

looks fresh and healthy kek

fuck cities man

>Once oil runs out
Do you cunts even know what oil is?

Serious question. And don't just answer "Fossil fuel". Convince me you know what fossil fuel is as a concept. Right now.

San diego. Just south of us is fucking mexico. I can see their shitty beaners flag from the freeway. We really need a fucking wall. At least a mine field.

Forgot pic.
Niggers are ruining this city. Mexicans are starting to. And don't get me started on these god damn caldian faggots and Arabs

Manhattan is amazing... the MOST amazing thing about it is it was PLANNED DECADES before it became really populated... Central park was carefully planned and the grid pattern designed LONG before it became a city

you can make a car that runs on wood if you want, it was popular here under the war.

"gengas" googles it, some swedish goyim engineering student rebuilt his old volvo to run on the gasses produced when burning wood with little oxygen

My city.

You're watching black pigeon speaks too eh?

Agreed, i fuckin love the rain. But every once in a while it is nice to have a sunny day

>village
>250k people
why do urban people think this

My Village
>1008 people
>95.2% white
>0.1% African American
>0.4% Native American
>0.8% Asian
>1.9% Other Races
>1.6% Mixed Race

Exactly. We'll be synthesizing fuel (we already are) long before we "run out" of it.

It's just ancient algae that's been fossilized by heat and pressure. Any chicken little liberal crying about running out is almost kike-like with their lies.

There's easily 800 years of oil left

If we're too dumb to figure out fusion or something in the next 800 years we deserve to die

That was the White House

whatever you think about grids, using squares instead of longer rectangles is incredibly stupid

it's not just made for cars, the entire city IS a street

Greenwich is fucking beautiful. Apart from the niggers that reside there, it's pretty much filled with hipsters.

you got to keep the price up ofc

Montreal is the comfiest city in North America: fact

Niggers happened. Niggers are what ruins society from within, while the jews push their globalims agenda to ruin america from outside. It's heinous. It needs to stop. Niggers need to get their act together and stop looking for gibs. Watch penn and teller reperstions bullshit episode. Or read losing the race. Get based faggots

ACROSS THIS NEW DIVIIIIIDE

Here is mine

There is a lot oil left, yes, but you have to take into account that for quite a lot of it getting it out of the ground will cost you more energy than you get out of it.

Why would you do that though? Synthesing fuel large scale is just a waste of energy.

How is Bristol? Given that you probably know a lot about it, are people friendly? Is the weather nice?

Neat.

>ripping down all the freeways
wrong

>-40 winters
>comfy

Nice in summer but.

I wouldn't live there if I were you. The jews fear the samurai, remember?

>Not living in a superior fishing village

Coming from a nation that has to gum their biscuits.

Nice and aesthetic.

My city getting pretty aesthetic too.
Used to be "dullsville"

you've either never been to the village or have a very strange idea of what a hipster is, or both

Best city in latin america to bee honest