Are modern Greeks descended from ancient Greeks?

Are modern Greeks descended from ancient Greeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ie/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-41567391
moco-choco.com/2014/04/18/true-colors-of-ancient-greek-and-roman-statues/
imgur.com/gallery/xRB4G
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. You seriously think the people who built all THAT just magically turned into lazy, Turk-looking morons or do you think them being conquered by Turks might have anything to do with it? only on Sup Forums do people believe that modern greeks=ancient greeks

lol most of them are mutts of Armenians and other ethnicities.

>only on Sup Forums do people believe that modern greeks=ancient greeks
Literally the opposite Sven, now go back to stormfront where you can whine about your wife's black son.

I'd argue that Sup Forums wants to insist that modern greeks are not mutts due to the fact that it fits their ideology.

yes, google for the article that sez we have still mycenean dna
>checkmate

Where does it say that, exactly?

What about your relationship with Yamnaya people?

the article actually says ancient Mycaneans were 3/4 Iranian/Caucasian (like Armenians) and 1/4 Mediterranean. And modern Greeks are exactly like this but with Slavic admixture lol.

who weere the ancient greeks then?
how did they look like?

That makes a lot more sense. I'm pretty sure they'd have some Turk DNA as well because, ya know, the Ottoman Empire.

btw normal greeks pls don't get triggered i'm trying to bait the rapebaby with broken english it's so fun to wreck him :DDDD

They looked like my picture in the post you responded to.

ofc

wow how'd you get a real picture of achilles wtf? ancient greeks were so advanced wow.

But they don't you retarded bimbo, they constantly screech about X european not being white, meds r not white, rapebabies are not white etc..
What an obscure lie Sven, your post was
>marginalizing an entire country based on 21st century standard
>rapebaby nonsense as if it matters
>using brad pitt to imply that ancient hellenes looked Swedish because he acted in troy
literally Sup Forums tier autism

but they had nothing to do with nordics, right?

Just being part of an Empire doesn't mean the genetics of a geographical regions is changed beyond a marginal percentage. You're likely to find pre-Turkish Anatolian admixture in Greeks tho.

Nobody in current time is actually 100% related to their ancient ancestors. Not the greeks, not the egyptians, not the nords. Nobody.

Yes. You're right about that.

>they just asked for reparations again after having received billions in aid they'll never pay back due to having cheated themselves into the EU with fake balances
get a fucking job you guys

It's a rare one.

>using brad pitt to imply that ancient hellenes looked Swedish because he acted in troy
Now you are implying that Brad Pitt looks Swedish, I never said that Brad Pitt was Swedish. I said they looked like he does in that picture. I'd say you are trying to defend Greece, but you are very unsuccessful in doing so and now you are upset at me because you subconsciously associate me with Brad Pitt, a man who is much more handsome than you.

That's right. They were not Nordic, but they were not turks either like the "greeks" of today.

wew

>get a job
unemployment in Greece is over 50%

Greeks have almost nothing to do with us.
But they have with Syrians, Armenians that they hellenized

here for example, hellenization of Lazes

>After the conquest of Trebizond Empire and later Lazia (1547), local orthodox Laz inhabitants had to obey patriarchate of Constantinople. part of the native population were target of the Ottoman Islamization policy and gradually converted to Islam, while the second part of the people who remained orthodox were subordinated to Greek Church, thus gradually becaming Greeks. Lazs who were under the control of Constantinople, soon lost their language and self-identity as they became Greeks and learned Greek, especially Pontic dialect of Greek language, although native language was preserved by Lazs who had became Muslims.

We both know what you were insinuating, Sven. Now go back to your cuckshed with all those >>>>>>implications, since you aren't as prepared to show empathy to a struggling nation like you would to a horny refugee

That's the second time you've attacked me with the same shit-tier cuck bants. Interesting how a man can come from a country whose entire history consists of getting subjugated and humiliated, and be so keen on calling others cucks. Really makes me think

Aye Mohammed first open a dictionary so you can grasp the voluntary essence of being a cuck, much like your entire adult population, second, learn what a destructive empire can do to your economy. Unlike the Greeks, we were given infrastructure and industry, yet we still had a crippling crisis up until recently. Now wr have the highest GDP and one of the highest HDI indexes in Europe. Enjoy getting blacked while you LARP as Achilles.

>autistic screeching
Mate your leader and head of state is a homosexual Indian. Nothing you say about me being non-white or cucked will really hit home.

The Vikings were muslim deal with it

That comeback was almost as weak as your history

yeah

2500 years of socrates and christianity leaves a mark you know

kek the mad rapebaby lives on Sup Forums

>denial
google.ie/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-41567391

I live in your mother's room.

Also why are you still posting that Macedonian? Didn't I wreck you yesterday so hard that you went full retard and left :DDD

because that is what "turks" are just a bunch off larping rapebabys

>imagine the JUST state of iki rn
>being a proud turk
>cant even use his own flag in order to shitpost because we will go to jail
top fucking kek

Stop projecting. Armeno-Syrian-Balkan who LARPs as Ancient Hellenes.

'mirin your 3% Gypsy heritage

oh hai mongol, plase don't post gyppos as Greeks
>the article actually says ancient Mycaneans were 3/4 Iranian/Caucasian (like Armenians) and 1/4 Mediterranean. And modern Greeks are exactly like this but with Slavic admixture lol.

the article doesnt say that you stupid mongol nigger atrocidad , it's your crackpot wish

here nigger

that guy found he's turk, you can keep him ha

>That's right. They were not Nordic, but they were not turks either like the "greeks" of today.

enough with this shit we have plenty of statue-style greeks fuck you miserable faggots already

norse barbarian pissers, you no splendor

just realized that the greek has a turkish suffix in his surname KEKK :DDDDD it's like

Bro don't take me seriously if you're a non retarded Greek.

>enough with this shit
You upset that me, a barbarian n*Rdoid, is more similar in physical appearance to the ancient Greeks than you are?

you're a chinese looking faggot turk larping as a 100% bavarian , ai siktir pls

kek like i will argue with a cucked retard with 2% real turkish dna that claims anatolian dna is turkish. Keep dreaming rape baby,im just here to see you go crazy like the rapebaby you are

>claims anatolian dna is turkish

I got bad news for you, rapebaby.

West Asian dna is based on Turks and Iranians. Not on Ancient Anatolian. I'm sorry, retarded rapebaby.

>like i will argue with a cucked retard

As if you have the knowledge to argue with me :DDD In every serious argument i wipe the floor with your inbred kind. Know your place, LARPing Armenoid.

go to hell you fucking deluded chinaman

>is more similar in physical appearance to the ancient Greeks than you are?
*I* am similar, not you , you fucking dense nigger

Yes.
Besides a minority that looks like invading Turks.

How is this a question.

Ah, so you admit it.

read the sentance slowly rapebaby
>based on
>turkey and not on "turks"
and then read the next
>greece based on greeks

Here are some Greek and Roman statues they found the original colors of. While the Greeks took liberties with colors some of them don't look too different than your average Greek today.

moco-choco.com/2014/04/18/true-colors-of-ancient-greek-and-roman-statues/

Having said that, maybe Ottoman influence fucked them up culturally. The Arabs aren't exactly doing great.

anyways have a nice day rapebaby

>read the sentance slowly rapebaby
>sentance

learn english first, rapebaby. Then try to argue with me

Pic related is a Persian. comes up as 80%+ West Asian.

I'm so sorry, rapebaby. But it seems Irano-Turkics (aka Turkmens) replaced you ethnically

Don't escape again rapebaby. Muster up courage and talk to me.

kys alread , you look like a funeral irl

Are you the rapebaby that i replied to in that post?

>When you're le 56% face

first thx for helping me improve my english
second stop acting like a retarded rapebaby who thinks youtube comments are trustworthy

i don't give a fuck

>YUOTOBE COMMONT ORO NOT TROSTWORTHY
Okay then. Have this

imgur.com/gallery/xRB4G

So sorry rapebaby. I'm really sorry. Hey, next time you won't be a retard and think Iranians are Ancient Anatolians :DDDDDDDDD

cant you look with your eyes to see who is who ?