"But blacks don't have family assets and parents/grandparents who passed down wealth

...due to racism just 1-2 generations ago"...

"Whites tend to have long family histories that pass down wealth, assets and more"

What do you say, pol?

To be fair, there was still quite some racism in the early 1900s and around the 50s, 60s. Just 1-2 generations ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85307169/
blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/08/09/it-would-take-228-years-for-black-families-to-amass-wealth-of-white-families-analysis-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blacks are less intelligent and more violent

My grandpa had a business doing roofing and/or HVAC. If the IRS didn't take it I'd be doing it now. Fuck the feds.

fpbp

>Shitavious

Is this normal in america ?

Did his parents really name him Shitavious? Did his mother birth him while sitting on the toilet and get confused?

>whites have a good culture and civilization that raises children right and builds wealth over generations
>they should be punished for this

i wish when my parents died i got assets and wealth passed down to me just because i was white. alll i got was a shitty truck and some random house clutter

You can just tell by the look on his face that his name has made him give up on life

No, but on niggers it is.

Can't really inherit food stamps and social security, one must work and earn real money and save it instead of buying 40oz and shiny rims if you want to leave something for your kids.

>shitavious

The jokes write themselves

>Shitavious
This is a joke right?

That's retarded. Irish, German, Polish etc immigrants came here with practically nothing. They just don't act like niggers, so they manage to conserve money they make in their own lifetimes.

>Shitavious
should have named him Shartavious DeMartious TBHFAM

>we wuz slaves!
>we wuznt slaves?

did they just appear last tuesday?

>shitavious

I heard of a Sharkeisha, but this name goes into another realm of dindu stupidity.

Not valid anymore, boomer fucktards squandered all the wealth AND opened our societies to mudskins so they can leach/ruin our social capital.

Be honest, are your boomer parents going to leave ANY wealth behind?

Black doesn't even have families any more.

Black families was stronger DURING slavery.

How can a father pass down his wealth to his son when he isn't even there for him?

>Shitavious

>1 post by this ID
>leaf flag like the rest of the slide threads/CTR shills

intothetrash.jpg

Saged

Our family never had shit, and my ancestors were Irish. Where are my reparations, you leafkike?

Nobody gave me shit. I moved out at sixteen and got a job, moved in with friends and started planning my life. This dude just can't into future planning.

What if I told you, I couldn't give a fuck?

Jews and Asians came to America with little to no assets. After a few decades, they dominate our businesses (especially the Jews) and universities. The average income of a Jew (and an Asian) is higher than that of a white.

Are white people being oppressed? No.

Asians and Jews are diligent and have higher IQs than the average white

And don't say that Jews weren't discriminated against.

Apparently working your whole life to provide for your family by leaving wealth behind is racism?

Sure you can all pander to the rhetoric of 'why don't they pull themselves up by their bootstraps' but realize that this sort of mathematical inequality spread out over society has very negative effects on black communities where degenerate behavior is a sick cycle that can be broken with education and a shift in their culture (which is going in the wrong way now)

Also, WE WUZ ROMUNZ N SHEEIT!

They would need their parents around to have anything passed down. No father the kids can't inherit the prized family gat.

>no grandparents waaaah

i get that this shit is important, but african natives literally take pride in their "unique" family unit that involves knocking a bitch up and ditching the kid for the mother and grandmother to raise, it's well documented from even the earliest colonial anthropological works.

many, many tribes have had this "tradition" for a very long time, and i suspect its the reason they do so poorly in a nuclear-family-oriented society.

what grinds my gears though is that black """intellectuals""" can simultaneously blame whitey for separating them from their grandparents, while claiming that their lack of grandparents is a proud afrikkan tradition.

Stop... I'm no shill. I'm playing devils advocate with the proposal of this question.

I'm on Facebook in a debate with a lib friend from high school and I'm using /pol to help me on this one. Only thing I've been stumped on.

Maybe if they had a job to begin with.

no, this is apparently the real name of a real person.

one really must wonder what his parent was thinking.

>"Whites tend to have long family histories that pass down wealth, assets and more"
Getting shit when people die doesn't work so well when your whole family is on welfare, you have 7 siblings, you've never met your Father and your Mother lives in a low rent apartment

Jesus wept.

It isn't true is all. Actually, its just delayed gratification that contributes to most peoples success. Also, peer groups.

>shitavious

>parent
kek

Was it also illegal for generations of Germans to learn how to read and write?

>Shitavious

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85307169/

Even middl clas blacks don't seem to be accumulating any wealth. It is a mystery.

My Parents and I came to America from communist China when I was in 3 the early 90's. Now we live in an upper middle class neighborhood. Our house is worth 1.5 Mil. We have our own business. My wife who is also from China has an export business.

We started with less than nothing. Both my parents worked 12+hrs a day. Niggers are lazy. Even Latinos succeed.

It's illegal to sell crack and I don't see that stopping any of these coons.

I want to know of all the multi-millionaire athletes that go broke
what % of them are black
what % of them are white

Can anyone get on that?

If racism was the only thing holding American blacks back, we'd expect to see their poverty rates decline as racism dropped. That hasn't happened.

There are only two explanations: either Americans are getting more racist, or other factors are at play.

Poor sot never stood a chance with that gift his black queen goddess single "mom" bequeathed him.

my ancestors were forced to travel from Africa to India and then to Europe to settle down, I demand reparations for the last 2000000 years from blacks

White people don't either, sometimes because of open prejudice (Irish/Polish) or dumb bad luck

My family has zero wealth to pass down and I own a house a boat a car and a motorcycle, their is no fucking excuse for laziness

Go fuck yourself nigger leaf.

My dad came from Mexico 15 years ago and has been busting his ass as a painter and sand blaster out in the rigs day in and day out on the daily.
He came from Mexico with nothing but his clothes.
My old man is fucking 65 years old and he is still out there right now doing the same thing to support his family.

>Inb4 underage

Fuck you I'm 25.

>inb4 lol this nigga gay still living with parents at whatever she

Fuck you again. We help each other out, including my mom.
We have stuck it out together through some shit, damn sure we'll stick it out some more.

That's how its done. That's the difference. We care about family. About each other.
We don't kick each other to the curve.
We don't leave when we feel ready living your old folks out to dry.

My father has spent most of his years working to provide. My old man ain't even got a savings for retirement, so I'm gonna help him out the way he did to me.

These excuse of human beings are different.
They don't care.
They don't think.
They won't make it.
And who they gonna blame?
EVERYBODY BUT THEMSELVES.

And maybe that's the difference,
A FATHER FIGURE THAT CARED.

Fuck 'em anyways.

Wealth passed down generations, lmao op. Fucking leaf

My grandpa came from poverty and worked full time in highschool just to get by and im not murdering people that look at me the wrong way. Really makes you think

I say take the kids from "moms" at birth and put them in the country on the farms and have the decent folks raise them. It is child abuse to be raised in typical Ameriblack household.

almost as good as the nigger named shithead
(pronounced She-thay-ed)

No amount of racism or wealth (or lack thereof) explains murdering, stealing, and raping well above their represented demographic.

We're not just talking a few points either, 13% of the population commits HALF of ALL murders. Get rid of 13% of our population and our homicide rate.

If we got rid of all niggers today, we would go from 3.9 homicides per 100,000, to ~1.9, which puts us from having the 108th best(?) murder rate to ~60 or so. Still a lot of work to do but it would be a start.

What next, De'Linquent?

Basically true. Think about returning WW2 vets.

>White veteran
>Free College Education leads to we'll paying job
>gets almost free house in the suburbs through the VA that's now worth $300,000

>Black veteran
>No free college education. Has to get job based on trades learned in the military
>can't get VA loan. Forced to rent in urban housing projects, worthless as an asset 50 years from now.

>Be Shitavious
>10 years old
>First learning to write my name

sshhhhiieeeittt

Black slaves were bred to be dependent. Those who tried to be independent were lynched. It was illegal for them to learn how to read and write. When this goes on for multiple generations it can effect the gene pool and it definitely effects the culture of those who survive.

If you can't understand that, then you're as willfully ignorant as the people who think all cultures are equal.

How do you explain illegal Mexicans coming to this country with nothing and eventually working they way up to even buying their own house?

They're both starting from zero.
No school loans, therefore no education.

I mean shit, sometimes even the same amount of offspring.

What then?

Why are they still unable to after generations of being free to?

Oh yeah my nigger leaf?

So what is your proposition as to how to fix the issue?

Affirmative action?
Reparations?
Literally name them KANGZ?

You say that as if the niggers in Africa are any better.

I guess it was the white man what made them murder the white man and fuck up all their crops.

Better culture, better values. They came from an environment that rewarded excellence instead of punishing it.

A nig on kikebook recently posted this article that came up on my feed:
blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/08/09/it-would-take-228-years-for-black-families-to-amass-wealth-of-white-families-analysis-says/

This has to be the biggest self-deluding excuse for 'I don't wanna work so I'm just gonna blame my problems on somebody else and continue to fail'. It also assumes that every white family (or even the average white family) is wealthy. It's so far up its own ass.

My grandparents came here from Austria in the 40's. They were dirt poor. My father and his 2 siblings were raised in a shoddy 2 bedroom apartment near Luna Park. My grandfather was an auto mechanic who had an 8th grade education. They had no air conditioning, no car, nothing even slightly luxurious. Having fun as a kid meant either stickball below the apartments or saving nickels to see a Cyclones game. Most days my father's family ate out of a can. Every day my father walked miles to get to school, hopping fences to cut the distance. When he was 12, he already had a part time job delivering newspapers. He worked almost every day of the week and never not had a job while in school. He got a full scholarship to a relatively small college, got another scholarship to law school at night while working in the day, and made an upper-middle class degree of wealth, enough to support his children and give them a better life than he had. We aren't rich. We pay high taxes, live in a decent neighborhood with a decent school system, live comfortably. He came from absolutely nothing, yet he worked hard and made it to where he is today.

Point? The idea that blacks have no chance is absolute nonsense. They have clear cases of proof in their own community with billionaire African-Americans who had similar success stories of working hard and going from nothing to something incredible. But they deny all of this so they can continue to make excuses.

Non of that rey cism did stop them to go to a bank.

Juden dont care where the money commes from.

I grew up middle class, but that's only becuase my grandfather went from a penniless kid in a three room shack with an outhouse and 10 siblings to an electrician that could afford a house, two cars, and yearly vacations.

>sheeitavious

>Whites tend to have long family histories that pass down wealth, assets and more
Wondering where muh whitey gold is fampai, my parents were retarded boomers and left me nothing. I joined the military to break out of it. Or is teaching your kids not to be criminals the "and more" part?

>I guess it was the white man what made them murder the white man and fuck up all their crops.
Yeah it was the white man fault, why couldnt you just let them alone? now we wouldnt have to deal with those savages in the real civilized countrys.

>he hasn't applied for white privilege bucks at his local chapter of White Supremacy™

>All we had to do was nothing

There's no doubt in my mind that well-off niggers would be an even bigger blight on civilization, it was a well-off nigger that started this shit.

>tend to
No. Some do, and some blacks do, but a huge chuck of American whites came over recently with nothing, and would have been barely more literate than blacks, usually with the disadvantage of not knowing English either. Afaik no one in my family has inherited substantial property, something that would make a difference implied in your op. Also "pass down wealth" that wouldn't kick in untill your parents/Grandparents died, at which point you'd probably be an adult already. Now if you just mean "parents being better off and giving their children an advantage" look at all the recent Asian immigrants who center over with nothing and are not very successful, whether Chinese rail builders treated like slaves, or koreans/vietnamese of this century. They got their shit together quick

Better schools including letting teachers beat the kids again, proper sex ed, better foster care system, stop the demonization of abortion.

The right ring crusade against abortion is responsible for more Nigger criminals being born than anything the left has done. People should not have children if they can't raise them properly.

And don't say "lol niggers should have used other contraception". They're niggers.

> and around the 50s

thats 4.5 generations for the average black family
no sympathy here

so is Cuntilicious, Twerkwanduh, and Durrmetrius D'Mayne

Yes, this is true.

Exactly. We didn't even have public housing and welfare at the time. There was no 'affirmative action' or 'no child left behind'.

The United States didn't exist then. So there were no Americans at that time either. They were British citizens in a British court.

>Education

Trying to educate black youth in America has been an exercise in bringing a horse to water and watching it absolutely refuse to take a single fucking sip.

You now spend more than ever on educating them and the results aren't improving.

I love this image so much. Every time I imagine a constant stream of distraught and panicking nignogs wading into the river and flailing around inneffectually one by one.

>OH LAWS DEKENDRIX DROWNIN HE DROWNING LAWS NO
>I GOSSA HAYP HIM HOD ON DEKENDRIX YO BIG BRUTHA COMIN
>OH LAAAWS NO JATAVIOUS DROWNING HE DROWNING LAWS HAYP ME LAWS JESUS NO GOD JESUS HAYP ME LAWS
>HOD UP JATAVIOUS I SAVE YOU
>LAAAWS HE DROWNING HE DROWNIN TAKEITHA DROWNING LAWS HAYP HIM JESUS LAWS OH JESUS CHRIST HE CAINT SWIM
>WE GOSSA SAVES DEM IMMA COMIN
>OHHHH LAAAAWS I DROWNIN TO I BE DROWNING HAYP ME LAWS JESUS HAYP ME

And so on. This scene plays out in my head every time I see this image.

How far back do you have to go to pinpoint when black families stopped being wealthy?

I have got to the point with niggers that my hate for niggers (which is the majority of abortions) outweighs my anti-abortion stance.

I would also like to advocate tying tubes for free if you are low income (aka nigger or coal burner) because low income correlates with IQ.

thats crap. i can trace my family history back to 803. They gathered some wealth in that odd thousand two hundred years yes. But my sisters didn't inherit a cent. Your argument is moot.

Then build them now so that your grandchildren cam have them

>Family was under poverty line
>Father worked two jobs while studying comp. sci. to support his wife and two kids
>We lived out in the boonies for a number of years to save money after he graduated
>He'd commute 2 hours each direction each day
>He now earns enough that half his money is taken away in income tax alone
>Some fucktards say he didn't earn it

That's been my only reason for being okay with publicly funded abortions. It's the only thing keeping another nigger from roaming the streets.

Only problem is they'll take advantage of it as a way to just keep having sex without consequence.

This.

My parents passed down knowledge, education and life lessons when they gave enough of a shit to properly raise me. They also made sure I didn't run around doing stupid nigger hood shit. The only "wealth" they passed down to me was $5000 to help pay for my first year of college.

>Jews have IQ higher than the average white
Tried to sneak that in there

looking for a stat on that tend to, I could say blacks (((tend to))) be bloodthirsty rape machines always on the hunt for the next kill and it would be as valid as their argument.

The difference is that when there is a black success story, they label them as an "oreo" or "uncle tom".

If you're successful, it's because you're "acting white".

And then a passing white man jumps in and saves the first nigger and no one gives him his props.

>Niggers are ungrateful people

I'm almost to the point where I think we should pay reparations.

The immediate injection of cash into our economy would be stimulative, and when the vast majority of them are back where they were after blowing the money we will have a powerful national "told you so" moment.

As someone who went to a mostly black school I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it happened.

Being the only white kid in class was my privilege.

Hard to pass down assets when ya keep running away from ya kids.

>Poor Irish immigrant grandfather worked hard as fuck to send mom to private school.
>still makes mom get job at McDonald's at 15
>mom meets dad, son of lower middle class English immigrants
>get married
>live in shit apartment while mom works to pay for dad's college
>dad gets degree and good job
>I am born
>parents make me get job at 14, even though they are rich
>started paying them $250 month for rent at 16
>parents give me "rent" money back to pay for college
>work hard, get degree and good job
>get told daily by white female coworker that my parents "white priveledge" is why I was able to go to college and niggers can't
>mfw

The only thing getting passed down through white generations is good parenting skills. Are we supposed to parent our kids like shit from now on to make everything fair?

But none of this explains why Tyrone will not marry Shakina to raise their kids, or Why Shitavious robs stores, or Why Tyrone got in a fight with Leroy over an XBox game and shot his ass dead
All the evil in the done on black people done in the past does NOT justify the lack of personal responsibility that they show in the present

heavily underrated

She's a fucking cunt, mate. No need to listen to her.