THE HOUR OF THE BLACK MAN AND THE WILFUL SUBMISSION OF THE WHITE WOMAN

>their bodies have been honed and toned by the daily trails of surviving under the immense African sun

>those who leave their motherland must fight to survive on the mean streets of Western cities, further amplifying their masculine aura and bringing an element of danger to their presence which women find irresistible

How can white men even begin to compete?

I wonder what it's like to wake up every day and realise your race is a fetish for people bored with regular sex like BDSM and bestiality

holy shit

whitey btfo

my god

Underrated

Fucking brutal.

It must really suck for the majority of niggers that have small dicks.

Niggers are like 90%+ of all penis enlargement clients

literally nothing of worth for them besides that because like mentioned they are like a bestality tier fetish, and the only people who unironically fuck them are 300+ lb lonley white women who no man besides niggers would court.

>Niggers are like 90%+ of all penis enlargement clients

Nice digits and I believe it, they have to live up to the stereotype or be eternally shamed.

My sides are in orbit.

Holy fuck.

exactly this

You think that's bad. Imagine being one of the more intelligent dindus. Realizing that your people have accomplished nothing all throughout the history of the earth.

>Inb4 making peanut butter

Realizing their people both complain about being slaves by the same people who freed them and still participating in a slave trade in Africa.

They've achieved nothing, they still live in mudhuts, all the black leaders are corrupt as fuck.

They're entirely unoriginal. They can't create any hero's for themselves so sjws just replace white hero's with niggers as a pat in the back.

They're literally the special needs child of hpthe human race.

As far as wewuz Egyptians goes. That is equivalent to saying wewuz presidents. Once again ruling after Egyptian sjws sent everything to the shitter.
That's a tough pill to swallow.

its funny because its true. subhumans are considered a fetish

Holy shit Race fetishists absolutely blown the fuck out

What cucks and black guys don't understand is the people turned on by whites fucking a black guy arn't excited by the black guy fucking the girl, it's the girl being a low down dirty slut degrading herself.

This explains my boners.

It doesn't mean you're not degenerate scum from engaging in it Swed
Just doesn't mean the blacks are superior either

It's kind of the same reason why hookers and all the bimbos who try way too hard to look sexy but end up looking disgusting can also be pretty hot. It's not because they look hot, it's because their entire lives revolves around sex and they don't care about how low it makes them sink. Even trannies can be hot in this same way.

>I wonder what it's like to wake up every day and realise your race is so regular and boring that people prefer fetish sex like BDSM and bestiality

north african moolie confirmed.

> What is the divorce rate between white only couples?
>What is the divorce rate between white girl/black guys couples?
White girls who engage in the degeneracy of interracial don't even realise why they get turned on in the first place (acting like a filthy whore) and think the excitement will last only to find out they married the equivalent of a jungle animal.

When life is as good as it is being white, it's only natural that some will turn to degeneracy to get their rocks off. Look what happened in rome