Would this happen in an American film?

Would this happen in an American film?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-36322279
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Only the Japanese and French are okay with this sort of thing. Americans industry are too scared to go anywhere near this stuff.

If this was back in the early 90's and below at best we'd get the occasional panty shot, but not anymore.

Bathing is different here than it is in Japan. I know it's can be more of a communal relaxation thing.

Dad would have to be in swim trunks and the older sister can wash herself on her own time.

Inside out had that naked toddler tho

>there are americans itt who have never seen their parents naked
no wonder sexual hangups and body dysmorphia is so common there

No. We've connected nudity with sexuality too strongly. Hell, remember that photo of the guy holding his sick son in the shower to wash the puke off, taken right before they went to the hospital, and everybody said it was "inappropriate" and "triggering" despite the fact it was a father taking care of his kid?

No Americans are dirty and never take baths.

I don't remember seeing this but I believe it, tha'ts so fucked up. Poor dad.

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

That is a Japanese style bath. An American film would have a more Western style bath. Maybe one of those tub shower hybrids.

thats not what the issue would be. its the naked father bathing with his naked child daughters.

No because we have enough bathrooms to bathe individually because we're a first world country.

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-36322279

Yep, in the west you can't even go to the park as father and child lest you be accused of pedophilia. Meanwhile women can be known abusive pieces of shit and still get custody of a child.

>shower tub hybrids

These are only found in hotels.

>And in an online poll run by the Telegraph newspaper 94% of the more than 7,000 people who responded indicated they didn't think the photo was inappropriate.

It's just a minority of shitstains who scream very, very loud and ruin everything for everybody else. Most people in the world are not terrible.

And apartments. And in homes.

You want the west not to be paranoid about children and adults being naked together, and imagining that child molesters are hiding behind every tree? Pfffffft hahahahahaha. You wish.

And in older homes and apartments.

Here's a game. Post if you've never seen one or both of your parents naked, or if your child has never seen you naked.

Most people I know have these