What makes this movie better than the rest of DCEU? Why people liked it more than Man of Steel?

What makes this movie better than the rest of DCEU? Why people liked it more than Man of Steel?

Gal is a cute. People crave it.

that scene at the end when she's on the treadmill in front of the green screen pretending to punch people.

She's a rat

Normies liked WW better than MoS

A small group of Sup Forums who appreciate Kino liked MoS and BvS better than WW

>in the background, a guy who is gay and playing Barry Allen
Seething.

>gay
>engaged to pic related
Tom Holland is legitimately gay, Ezra Miller said he was "queer" when he was 19. And I'd say he does it for publicity.

because there was le funny quips like MarLEL and stronk womenz

what a fucking pedophile

A FUCKING GOBLIN

Ezra Miller made out with a dude at comic con. I'd say he's gay af

He's not gay, he's a giant faggot

This is "gay af", tumblr.

MoS is PURE trash. WW is only trash.

You tell me OP

MoS is a better film but with bland characters
Wonder Woman is stupid but has interesting characters (not necessarily good acting) and that's what keeps it together and made normies like it

Both are mediocre

Zack Snyder did't ruin it with his degeneracy.

Literally nothing, 100% of its critical and financial success stems from the fact women and numales want to push female-led films as successful. Not saying it's not a good cause or that we shouldn't have female-led films, just that this was the wrong film to push.

You have MUH STRONG FEMALE, MUH FEMINISM buzz from people who don't actually care about the property.

You have a perfectly fine, in fact even generally well done Wonder Woman capeshit (I would not have expected Wonder Woman to be any good let alone a capeshit movie that feels like a "real film" [up until that atrocious last little act but whatever, everything these days has an atrocious third act]). Also, Gal surprised most everyone and Diana herself is, short of being 2D (and a kike), LITERALLY a fucking kawaii anime girl protagonist.

Like, dude...

How do you explain the minimal drops?

So they were wrong to successfully do what they did, because it makes Man of Steel look worse by comparison?

Exactly the same, imagine an SJW living in San Francisco for example dropping $300 on tickets for several weeks, small price to pay to push your agenda.

Explain ghost busters flop

People desperately wanting to prove a point

First female superhero film since the superhero fad started, there was demand but no supply for years, any female superhero film would enjoy the same success I'd wager.

>first major female superhero movie in a long time
>seriously, WW is probably the biggest feminist icon
>after the FemBusters debacle, no reviewer wanted to give a female lead movie a bad review for the second time in a row
>didn't try to be grimdark and pretentious like BvS
>the DCEU being shit was a stale meme even normies were catching onto

This movie was guaranteed bulletproof.

Fucked with a beloved franchise and genuinely a terrible film.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You really believe the popularity of WW is because of some secret agenda! Women across the world secretly buy extra tickets just to propel the rise of(ultimately meaningless) box office numbers...holy shit, even Sup Forums isn't this stupid.

But didn't wonder woman fucked a beloved hero and is a terrible film?Why GB floped and WW not?

>>after the FemBusters debacle, no reviewer wanted to give a female lead movie a bad review for the second time in a row
then they give a bad review to suicide squd where the protagonist/mascot is a girl

Seriously the feminist excuse is getting more and mroe forced

>shitting on this

can you retards stop trying to be fucking edgelords all the time? it's gotten cringey. it's not funny when you try this hard. go back to Sup Forums

She's a rodent

>ultimately meaningless box office numbers
Literally the only way of communication with film studios.

how original

No, it's just a really mediocre cape film with a badly cast lead, didn't commit any big sins. Even the terrible lead actress choice is justified as being non-threatening to women.

Because it had something for everybody. It was both fun and dramatic, it had action, comedy, romance, likeable characters and you didn't have to wait for half the movie for shit to start happening.
In short, it was a well made summer blockbuster.

Uh no, puddin. Suicide Squad is better.

>But didn't wonder woman fucked a beloved hero
No, it's as faithful as comic adaptations get

> is a terrible film
No, it isn't.

why are women allowed to direct action scenes?

Harley Quinn is a villain, and not the only focus of the movie.

Rough Night got shitted on, despite being all women too. And the latest Resident Evil as well.

women had no interest in ghostbusters, the franchise is pretty much dead these days.

ww is like a rallying cry for cunts who say "WE CAN BE SUPERHEROES TOO"

I'm not from Sup Forums, and I find her bulimia body repulsive.

>the kind natured protagonist with strong compassionate morals eager to prove themselves who'd prefer peace but has still been training for combat including fighting with a shield falls in love with a foreign secret agent with a more pragmatic worldview fighting against the Germans in a World War who they save from a German spy who cyanides himself when caught after the protagonists mentor who encouraged their fighting spirit against the wishes of other authority figures is shot dead early in the story to galvanize them to action and they put together a small band of ragtag misfit multicultural soldiers to fight against a bad guy who takes a serum that gives him super strength who has a small nervous scientist by his side making crazy weapons that he uses to go rogue from his superiors and kill them with it and the hero comes into their own when they ignore orders telling them not to go and fight the german's and the movie ends on a raid on the germans weapon factory where the blond haired blue eyed all-american soldier called Steve hijacks the German's doomsday weapon plane that's going to fly around distributing WMDs but he sacrifices himself by crashing it leaving behind his love interest tragically separating them by time as we see from the prologue and epilogue set in present day where the hero is about to join a team of modern day superheroes for their first big team-up movie

tumblr doesn't say that, ghetto nigs do you ignorant tard.

SJW signaling

So why was The First Avenger so mediocre at the box office?

It's an easier movie for the audience that was trained by Marvel. More romance, jokes etc. Easier movie to take your gf to watch.

W H I T E

M A L E

I saw it on some movie stream a few days ago.

Why is this considered a feminist movie? Even disregarding her complete lack of acting skills, every woman in the movie was naive, stupid and acted retarded. The poor choreography for action scenes made this even worse.
Not to mention, all amazons were thin stronk women without any real skill, that would have been raped by some drunk nazis on a boat if it wasn't for magic and plot.

>Batman
>superman
>Iron Man
>spiderman
ok

>this is gay
>but not literally kissing a male stranger on the mouth

First time WW was in the big screen and, despite her love interest dying, it wasn't a miserable movie in tone.

That's the point, there's so many white male superhero films that a mediocre one can't get traction just by existing, it has to be good or at least do something original. WW is literally the only female superhero film since cinematic universes became a big thing in 2008.

>if it wasn't for (...) plot
Everything is for plot, you retard. It's fiction, not a documentary. If all the amazons would've gotten killed, it would've been for plot as well.

>Why people liked it more than Man of Steel?
fewer suspension-of-disbelief-breaking stupid scenes (i.e. "stop my invincible son", "MARTHA?!")
takes itself less seriously and has more jokes so the audience is more willing to forgive the remaining stupid/poorly done scenes

other factors (such as "strong woman protagonist") might have helped, but I think those are the two big ones