Here's a closer look at Aquaman's armor, from Snyder's twitter

Here's a closer look at Aquaman's armor, from Snyder's twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I53HDr0-Qew
youtube.com/watch?v=bvhzIpfqrjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Rob Zombie too, Snyder

>it's a "fighting evil with the power of song" episode

Love the Scales, i wish they had used a more Bronze coloration instead of gold.

I actually quite like the gold, it gives it a more regal look, in my opinion, and it helps contrast the darker parts.

>Hack Snyder.

I know, and i get why using gold (under salt water gold is the only real option). But i wanted him too look more orange. My favorite aquaman is the 90's one so i'm still fine with the gold

Scales are cool but why the fuck they decided to dark it up fucking Aquaman of all things?

Ah I see what you mean now.
I would like the scalemail 'shirt' too. I'm still holding out hope that we see it at some point, since he has two looks (this armored one and shirtless).

>lel look how down to earth I am
Not getting fooled again, fucks. DCEU is poison.

It's mostly the picture, the JL reveal picture shows his colors more accurately.

all of those suits look like shit

they NAILED the batsuit in BvS, why did they change it?

To make you angry.

>maybe if we double down on shit, we'll snag the "it's so bad, it's good" ironic audience!
Welcome to the abortion that is modern DC cinema.

I want to lick Gal's thigh.

>Getting hyped for DC movies

Never again. I'd rather remain woefully pessimistic and be pleasantly surprised in the end.

>they NAILED the batsuit in BvS, why did they change it?

Toys.

I actually though that tumbnail was John Travolta from Battlefield Earth when I first saw it.

Probably says something about the movie.

Except WW is fucking perfect.
And Superman is great aside from the groin lines.

It doesn't.

>you think you've won Black Manta? Well check out this guitar solo

Wan's Aquaman
And
GotG2 are the only capeFlicks I'll probably go see in the theater.

Nah, it does. It shows where they're going with it, and none of it looks good. Also, Wan is a hack.

Looks like DChads win again

Wouldn't be much to lick then.

>Manta puls out his bass
>Orm on drums
please

What other movies has he done?

GENTLEMEN! ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!

Just shitty horror movies that generally have the same exact scenes and the same ending in every one of them with predicable scares. And I say this as a horror movie fan. All of his movies feel the same.

doesn't matter what he's done he's doing Aquaman that makes him a hack

You wanna stop saying bullshit and actually answer his question?

I'll help you out user:
"He is widely known for directing the horror film Saw (2004) and creating Billy the Puppet. Wan has also directed Dead Silence and Death Sentence (both 2007), Insidious (2011), The Conjuring and Insidious: Chapter 2 (both 2013), Furious 7 (2015), and The Conjuring 2 (2016)."

What a surprise, it's so colorless and dark you won't be able to make out the details most of the time. They didn't even have to use a desaturation filter this time.

Because I guess googling is too hard for your wittle head.
All shit movies, outside of Saw because it did something different for its time, and then he decided to coast on that success.

That doesnt seem to hacky to me, I enjoyed a few of those. But as someone who isnt really into horror I can't speak on their quality and I barely remember the Conjuring anyway

Yeah, I don't watch horror movies but they seem to have been well received.
I've seen a lot of people praise Wan as a horror director.

>implying it won't be Mera on bass
>Kaldur'ahm on drums
>Tula on rhythmic guitar
>implying Manta won't start his own band just to spite him

Generally by people who consider The Conjuring "SCARIEST MOVIE EVER". Movie bored me to fucking tears.

My laptop has been broken for a while, right when this picture came out.

Are there any edits/shops of it? Maybe with different colors?

That's the thing with tastes man, what might be boring for you might be terrifying for someone else (like it probably would be for me).

Careful, this image alone offends talentless nu-males that fail to even play the triangle.

>It's a race to go platimum episode

>ROCK OFF, STEPPENWOLF! YOU & ME!

That's fine, and understandable. I just know I don't really like any of his movies since they all seem to follow the same pattern, and most hardcore horror fags tend to not like him either. Insidious had some good scenes, but the last 30 minutes of it was the cheesiest, goofiest shit imaginable.

Fucking DChads

I understand that.
Maybe the fact that this won't be a horror movie will make it more enjoyable to you; Furious 7 also seems to have been well received by critics and audience alike so he should have no problem making an action blockbuster.

There is literally no good news from this movie other than it's cancelled and Snyder is fired.

>taking Aquaman on the el cabõn route
Nice

Honestly, the fact that it's a DC movie, ho seem to be unable to make a decent movie that isn't butchered by people getting nervous, and the fact that it's Mamoa, a guy who can't really act and is typecast as the same dude in every role, make me not really have any hope to begin with. Also, clips they've shown of him, where he's trying to look badass, like when he takes a swig of whiskey, and throws it on the ground make it feel like they're trying way too hard to kill the superfriends perception of him, which I get, but it just isn't working for me. And I really like JLU aquaman, he was probably my favorite incarnation of aquaman in a cartoon.

GO
INTO
THE
WAAAATER

I did this one.

>It's a gibson
great taste man!

>Licking boiled skin off chicken thighs
you disgust me

Yeah, petatonic scales are awesome for metal.

MUR MURDER MUR MURDER MURDER!

did they reveal jack black as black manta alreadt

silly user, it's white to black, not black to white

& IF YOU SEEK VENGEANCE! ALL YOU NEED ARE INSTRUMENTS OF PAIN!
youtube.com/watch?v=I53HDr0-Qew

Cute!

final battle is guitar solo vs rap to see who slips up first

who is that? I was too busy fucking this girl to know who he is.

he still looks NOTHING like aquaman (unless you count the retarded 90's edgelord aquaman)

MURMAID

heh, my first thought too

>black
Jason Momoa isn't black.

With amount of WHERE IS MUH MARTIAN MANHUNTER, you'd think his comic outsells Batman.

Hehe

Martian Manhunter is shit on his own. He's great on the League, though.

Have Tom King or maybe Lemire take him over. Hell, it would be really cool if JMS could do something cool with him, he writes great god like characters

why does Zack have to make everything so edge?

>In the Key of A
>gets the crowd to do the wave

A concert i wold love

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDEERRR!

I would live to hear some Mastadon in the soundtrack

The JL band is getting ready.

I want this. Aquaman as lead guitar
Flash as drummer
Superman as bassist
Cyborg as keyboardist
Batman as mixer/any instrument for the peice
WW as singer/harp

Who's the hungry skeleton on drums?

Justice League of American Folksongs.

>it's a "people still complain about Superman singing in Final Crisis" episode

this is what the movie should actually be, everyone would love a band AU

>no briefs
>bats belt not yellow

>That Cyborg
Fucking gross

The big guy the League needs

>Furious 7
>Shit

Pick one you fucking heretic. Furious 7 was the best superhero movie of 2015.

>The Rock takes out a drone with a goddamn ambulance!

The Flash is also on drums.

please have batman's cape drape over his shoulder

I agree, the changes they made to Batfleck's suit were utterly unnecessary, but that doesn't make it bad on its own. it's still god tier.

gotta sell new toys afterall

youtube.com/watch?v=bvhzIpfqrjI

thank you, now the rest

this is fucking awesome. I want the JL to play music together

Fuck the Flash looks so much better in complete red, the black parts make it look like Halo armor or something.

meant for

>Nvidia cyborg

Wait, Gal Gadot is not wearing ANY underwear...

DELET IT!

Before opening the image, it looked like Arthur was killing a frog thing by shoving a rod through the mouth.

>power chords
idiot

>Crysis superman
>Iron Man Flash.
>Skyrim Aquaman
The only one that actually fits this edgy thing going on is Batman because that was his whole deal in the first place.

>Dig through the trenches an' SWIM through the wenches
>I SLAM in the back of my Beluga!

>wearing underwear ever

pleb