youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs

>Thread Themes
youtube.com/watch?v=4NXFCDgyanA
youtube.com/watch?v=jUUfG4QalC8
youtube.com/watch?v=GV3hscgyuAs
youtube.com/watch?v=XWXQUhBsUVM
youtube.com/watch?v=32lL_DO71vE

>May, Putin to form anti-globalist alliance with President Trump
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3732116/Theresa-May-Vladimir-Putin-agree-improve-relations-Kremlin-says.html

>Norway warns Britain, don't fall for the EFTA meme
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/09/norway-may-block-uk-return-to-european-free-trade-association

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Cuckwrangler pledges to keep Labour unelectable for foreseeable future
express.co.uk/news/politics/699169/Labour-Owen-Smith-EU-referendum-Brexit-Jeremy-Corbyn

>Labour election hopes dealt further blow in muslim electoral fraud crackdown
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/pickles-report-on-electoral-fraud-uk-government-finally-wakes-up-to-the-disaster-of-multiculturalism/

>Quintessentially British moderate muslim: 'killing infidels is just not cricket old beans'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/

>Syrian economic migrants complain about all the free stuff and lack of war
express.co.uk/news/world/699026/Scottish-islanders-Syrian-refugees-Bute

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Biggins trolls JIDF on live TV, (((producers))) say he'll never work in Hollywood again
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/christopher-biggins-and-the-fall-of-civilisation/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/09/after-brexit-british-passport-badge-of-shame-ed-vulliamy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_Lamont#Wars_of_Scottish_Independence
sofmilitary.co.uk/britisches-freikorps-collar-tabs-product,4471
youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs
youtube.com/watch?v=ryXLCKi5CQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bi3SIv_zW-8
youtube.com/watch?v=KfDtylU8ZEA
youtube.com/watch?v=v_guDN7IZ0U
youtube.com/watch?v=r35PxO9gQaI
rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/Stretford.html)
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3741335/Father-felt-stupid-dyslexia-Asperger-s-wins-50-000-investment-Dragons-Den-ingenious-10-DIY-tool.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First.

1st for some heritage.

We're really going on with the warbirds theme are we? :3

Shit.
Slow internet fucks me in the arse again.

Why can't remaniacs seem to get it in their thick fucking skulls most Leavers aren't racist cunts? They do know that many non-ethnic British people voted leave? To disregard them is in itself racist.

Lads, I think I've just discovered the most annoying and insufferable post-Brexit article yet:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/09/after-brexit-british-passport-badge-of-shame-ed-vulliamy

The smugness of that pepe suits your post well.

nth for GIVE ME MY FUCKING SHOES

What do you lads think Tony Benn would say to today's Pro-EU raging Lefties?

so what's next for UK now that Brexit isn't going to happen?

>Lancasters
>not the objectively superior bomber

>Scottish

Desperate_shoe_guy will enter the legend of brit/pol/.

Seriously, call the new tenants...?

>>Scottish
>Buttblasted

GOD SPEED.

Also bought a new 50'' TV which hasn't shipped yet, i'm mad as h*ck tb.h
Yeah i'll try and call them tonight, everyone pray for me

who /DofE:Gold/ here?

>>Buttblasted
No, I more pity you.

Need to get that three lions collar badge for my jacket desu.

You a unionist or a cunt? There's been enough """"scottish"""" catholics about today.

nerd

>so what's next for UK now that Brexit isn't going to happen?

We watch America get torn asunder by angry, aggressive, barbaric, negroids and spics, whilst the - now minority - white populace, passive to fight and to dumbfounded to counteract, spread hopelessness notes reading 'hope!'.

If you don't get shit, you can still notify the delivery service and the seller to replace your product or refund you. It's their duty.

?

>These hideous things
The shipping company is doing you a favour by "losing" them.

Just proves that money cannot buy you class, god they are awful. Sort your life out mate.

>No, I more pity you.
Who gives two shits?

Family has been unionist since the War of Independence. In the end they got fucked over but they were right in the end.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_Lamont#Wars_of_Scottish_Independence

sofmilitary.co.uk/britisches-freikorps-collar-tabs-product,4471

Where did this meme come from?

>>old brexit man
>youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs
jesus this hit me pretty hard

Luckily I live in a posh bit of London so I doubt my neighbours will nick them, soon find out though
Hey they're a mr porter essential you tasteless swine
Ugh I just can't even right now........

Our Soph is getting a medal.

fuck genealogy

looked into my family history once after being inspired by these posts, found out g-great-grandma went nuts during WWI and slit the throats of all her children before trying to kill herself. She spent the rest of her life at broadmoor, my great-grandma survived and it was all covered up.

This wasn't even the only infanticide in the last 100 years committed by my direct ancestors

>the RAF will never melt civilians in wartime ever again

J U S T

Noice.

H I G H . T E S T

youtube.com/watch?v=ryXLCKi5CQQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Bi3SIv_zW-8

They look cheap, they will get dirty within an hour, they are plimsolls, I've seen better looking ones in Shoe Zone.

Like I said, get some fucking class and style you billionaire retard, god it just proves the point that money can't fix the mentally retarded.

Kill yourself.

THICCCC

"Lay your Rhodes down upon the sea of the stars"

I didn't ask for these feels tbphwy

woah what the fuck
They're not even plimsolls, how dare someone who doesn't even know the correct terminology insult my taste.
Don't ever talk to me or your wife's son again

I remember when their Headmaster hinted to cringe-boy that he was a jew?

I would let her do horrible things to me.

>tfw my family history is just Irish or English plebs

There is literally no evidence that we firebombed krauts.

We dindu nuffin lancasters wuz good boys who just got lost over dresden.

youtube.com/watch?v=KfDtylU8ZEA

Lancasters a cute. a cute !

Jesus.
Something which runs in the females of your family?
Worst I have is a double family of colonials in South Africa. Waiting for their gran to die before I come over.

>I remember when their Headmaster hinted to cringe-boy that he was a jew?
Wat

The hope - the ambition this man had; I wonder how he'd feel to see the Empire in the state it has become? I doubt depression can suffice for such an difficult and heart-wrenching answer.

>tfw the germans bombed themselves and blamed poor Builder Harris

Here is a "toughest pubs".
youtube.com/watch?v=v_guDN7IZ0U

The Headmaster said he had a 'nose like a hawk'.

wow, how very bum blasted

N E W . N I G E

>All these people discussing their family tree and heritage

>mfw I don't even know my maternal grandparents names

article 50 never lads

I'm not even british, but the title of the first video fucking triggers the holy FUCK out of me. there's not even a context for calling him a racist or xenophobe; seriously, all they show him doing is weeping for his own country. motherFUCKER, man.

Prime Minister Daniel Hannan, yay or nay?

I think one of my great-grandmothers may be a jew, or she may have just been a convert... I don't know.

>>mfw I don't even know my maternal grandparents names
It's ok m8, I found our a great-great grandparent of mine was Irish, wish I never bothered tbqh. I have to live with this knowledge

don't make me sick

i though he was banned?

he likes immigration. so no.

it's ironic senpai

It's a sarcastic title

It's by a Pro-Leave channel called You Kipper. It's obviously being sardonic towards leftist numpties

just islamize my isles up senpai

If it's far back enough they will have been living in British ruled Ireland, do they really count as proper Irish?

I think he believes in democracy over everything, so I don't think he would force immigration if people didn't want it

HAS HE COME BACK

LIKE GANDALF THE WHITE

Fuck off Prodcuck I'm not Scottish either

>I’ve been, all my life, a passionate European. Before that first vote aged 21, I was forever on the ferry to Boulogne and night trains south from Paris – during the days when Italian customs officers woke you at Chiasso. I wore Kickers because I thought they look “continental”; my first car was a Citroën 2CV with the steering wheel deliberately on the “wrong” (ergo, European) side, for the hell of it. Two similarly kitted Renault 5s followed – not until the late 80s did I steer on the “right” side.

Sounds mentally ill

If you say, rent an entire house (rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/Stretford.html)

Does that still have to add in council tax and other bills?

I was thinking, instead of paying 400 right now and being a cuck, I could rent a house for 2 for like 500 and then charge the other guy 300+

Or rent a 3 bedder for 600ish and then charge 2 other guys 300-350.
Main advantage is I'm the boss and that I can keep away niggers/pakis/pajeets.

Right now I might be able to get in my workmate(work nights) so I should have a good partner in the house, ie not a loud nigger as stated above.

>Going back to Uni for a masters after working for some years
>Always hear about how Unis are leftist/liberal breeding grounds these days
>Never paid it much heed, yeah there will always be leftist societies or some shit but who cares
>Filling out details
>"Is the gender you are now the same as the one you were assigned at birth?" is a mandatory question
>Sexual orientation is also mandatory and has about 10 options

I didn't want to believe it but this shit is catching on; it's going from a few small societies and SJWs on twitter (who kick up a fuss and make themselves seem more important than they are) to actually permeating mainstream society.

If people keep getting exposed to it I'm worried more of them will start thinking it's acceptable. You know our society is fucked when we have to start pandering to genderqueer pansexuals or whatever, who actually are a fucking tiny proportion of the general population, but who also make the most noise and get the most attention.

>The American doesn't understand sarcasm

P O E T R Y

GET OUT OUT OUT OUT

>HAS HE COME BACK
>LIKE GANDALF THE WHITE
Someone needs to make this a meme. He returned as Nigel the Stache

POPERY
P
O
P
E
R
Y

You could actually tell them you're triggered and offended and whatever. Muh PTSD.

>being so retardedly obsessed with the eu that you deliberately have your steering wheel on the wrong side

I would have paid to see his reaction to the Leave vote.

I've always considered this to have a bit of a career break but I'm scared I would go on some sort of rampage.

Why I'm British. There are loads of Irish in Britain and England are you retarded?

Current pope is a cuck shitter

Same m8.

Who /working class/ here

>looked into my family history once after being inspired by these posts, found out g-great-grandma went nuts during WWI and slit the throats of all her children before trying to kill herself.

Remember that literal autist on Dragon's Den yesterday? Turns out he was literally an autist.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3741335/Father-felt-stupid-dyslexia-Asperger-s-wins-50-000-investment-Dragons-Den-ingenious-10-DIY-tool.html

virgin masterrace reporting in

At least your families weren't burglarized by the commies and the French revolution.

>tfw muslims become the majority
>tumblrites get beaten up in public

BT here.
>250 k/b download
>25 k/b upload
J U S T

Any britpol approved tv series to watch?
Seen Vikings, GoT, Breaking Bad and all the other normie shows.

Virgin broadband for kissless virgins

Traitor cunt sack of shit.