Should civilians be able to buy AA missiles?

Should civilians be able to buy AA missiles?

SHALL

Yeah. Need to defend against drone robbery.

Yea that's totally a good idea...

BE

Should civilians be allowed to own towed artillery?

With heavy clearance maybe.

INFRINGED

OVER

AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

Yeah. Mortars and cannons can be used for fireworks. The left uses this argument for bongs and pipes all the time.

Yes and
Fuck yes.

Already can. muzzle loading field guns are not firearms.

Yes, if they can be afforded.

Should civilians be able to buy ICBMs with nuclear MIRV?

Yes. If the government has no intention of attacking me with an Apache gunship, why would they care if I had surface to air missles?

absolutely.
Only private AA, Anti-Tank weaponry and private tanks can ensure that the population can fight off the regular army of the state.

How about homemade armoured vehicles?

Tactical bunker-buster is all you need against your own government.

Those are already legal.

The problem is: what if there's one madman who would use it to shoot down airliners?

Yes, have fun affording it though.

Wow i hate shermans now

So I can shoot down anyone who violates the NAP by flying into my private airspaceā„¢

Damn really? That's FREEDOM.

Then he will be prosecuted by the extent of the law, probably will be executed.

A tank in the uk is best
In london you don't have to pay congestion tax om them

Should civilians be allowed to own a b-2 bomber?

That wouldn't bring back the hundreds of lives lost.

Absolutely! If the government has no problem giving them to 3rd world fundamentalist despots, surely there is no problem allowing a law abiding citizen with a K through 12 education to have them.

oh you're right we shouldn't have prosecuted Jeffrey Dahmer, wouldn't bring back the lives lost.

I mean I bet we could've like made him puke, got some body parts out of him or something.

Yes.

SHALL

Yeah that shit's legit.

ICMBs sure. Nukes get a little weird but I imagine that privately owned nukes would contribute greatly to our security. I can imagine situations where governments really want to nuke someone but don't want to be held responsible for the action. Private individuals or organizations would provide a convenient scapegoat.

I don't see why not.

As long as they have a pilots liscence, I see no problem.

Reminder that cannons were approved in court on civilian and merchant ships in the founding days.

>oh you're right we shouldn't have prosecuted Jeffrey Dahmer
Where did I say that?

i didn't I am straw manning you

Fuck yeah. The only way to travel. But I guess I will just have to be content with a tank.

Why shouldn't they?

>mfw a Civilian Airliner flies over my personal property.

This isn't even a weapon.

You don't need to be able to operate something in order to own it. People own businesses with all kinds of equipment they cannot personally operate.

That already happens. Superpowers pass these things out like candy to people who can't even read or write. People who are requesting them with known nefarious intentions of using them on their fellow man. Why not me and you, my friend.

>Mfw

ALIENATED

wtf i love AA missiles now

Obama and Hillary sold them to isis, why Can't American citizens buy the same equipment that isis can?

Equal protection, progressive shit Lord!

Ah yes. But what's the fun in owning something like that without playing with it? But still, you're right.

>mfw civilian airliners start to routinely dump chaff and pop flares when coming in for a landing
>Americans finally have a reason to clap when the plane lands

WTF?
You mean we can't?
That's it, I am now a Cruzmissle

UNINFRINGED

of course, I hunt with them.

why are poles so desperataly bad at being funny?

The CIA and SF can travel the USA giving classes on how to use them properly. It'll help them refine their training model and they get to contribute to the defense of the American people. Sounds like win win to me.

Doesn't make sense.

He's saying that giving out AA equipment to civs is irresponsible even if prosecution of miscreants is carried out.

A better comparison using Mr. D would be
>Should every civilian have the right to have a surgery that causes homicidal psychosis?

Of course, I hunt with them.

You can actually own and drive armored vehicles even in low liberty countries, the mounted weapons are another issue.

Of course, I hunt with them...

no but we should be able to buy old surplus TOW missiles

>50,000 missle
>some redneck will launch it at a commercial airliner or something

yea that will totally happen

Legally you can, you just need to find someone willing to sell you one. Companies that make that kind of thing usually only deal in government contracts. However, if you had the million bucks to blow on a cool thing, I imagine you could work something out. It would require a $200 DD stamp of course which is a 6 month background check.

I wasn't trying to be funny, I was genuinely asking about opinions of people here on personal possession of AA missiles.

m8 you get into tons of trouble for shining a laser pen at a fucking helicopter. Can you imagine the trouble you'd get in if you shoot down a news helicopter or something outta the fucking sky?

North korea gets their hands on emp
Blast your gov weapons cache nothing works

Oh shit im a bong i cant even have a butter knife
There goes my butthole

You can. Otherwise BRINKS wouldn't be able to operate their fleet.

can civillians buy aircraft?

Only if it's flying below 500 feet. You don't have Air Rights to anything above that normal threshold unless you purchase them. Everything above that threshold is typically public or Federal property depending upon zoning.

There is of course another option. If you have that kind of money odds are you have a boat. You could get some ex cold war shit a lot cheaper. Can't import it but just use 'em for blasting drones out in international waters. Mite be fun.

Of course.
Anything less would be tyranny.

You can basically own a b2 if you have money and security clerance and connections
For the most part money

Only with a 200$ tax stamp, to deter terrorists.

>Not buying as much space above 500 feet as you can and being on patrol for when you can legally shoot down Civilian Airliners with a MANPAD.