Why can negroids run so fast?

why can negroids run so fast?

Its their only natural defense mechanism

Because we have to run before you find out we're fucking your bitch

because they didnt even develop a bow and arrow like every other damn group

you think animals with a better sense of smell and in some cases sight wont notice people creeping around? they have to run up and throw a spear at it or one of those retarded spears that are small that you throw with another stick. or you starve to death

its the original drive by

Up until several generations back:

>Hunting (running after prey)
>Then being hunted (running away from whitys Slavery.)

Too thick to kill lions or make a well

So they have to run really quickly to get water and run really quickly back

Because the slow ones are in jail

>because they didnt even develop a bow and arrow like every other damn group
But they did

Heard it was something about an extra tendon.

The fact is if you can get someone to admit that black people are really fast or physically superior you can segway into their lower IQ and how races are different.

Google "Fast twitch Muscles".

here is your (you)

Not all can. Only those of West African descent. East Africans make better long distance runners but can run all that fast in a sprint. It's because West Africans have more fast twitch muscle fibres and East Africans have more slow twitch muscle fibres.

It's mostly a myth. Those Ethiopian guys you see at the Olympics train in environments with a thinner atmosphere than most european athletes so they're used to running with less oxygen.

Thats why i have a bicycle

Same reason why the BBC myth exists. They're closer to animals than the other races.

It's the white man's fault. We picked the fastest slaves we could find and made them mate over and over again. At one point in time we had a whole trope of slaves that could pick a square mile of cotton in half an hour. Damn that would have been great to see.

running from the cops every day

How can Koreans shoot so well? Is it genetics?

Why are they so different? One would think all Africans are just niggers but at least on the Olympics you can clearly see that even among them they are some "good" and others shit.

Why is that?

if you have zero technology, that shit is important

in a civilization, it becomes more important to actually create things or know things.

natural selection goes accordingly

How can White People create civilizations?Genetics.

It's just the same gook with different names not like anyone would notice

Because the slow ones are in jail.

Slow ones were eaten by gepards and lions.

Their whole reproductive system is about getting small things into small targets. Evolution.

>were
are*

>Slow ones were eaten by gepards and lions.

and faster niggers.

>implying africa doesn't have a recent history of cannibalism

I knew that Americans were stupid, but so fucking stupid? Holy fucking God

notice how they are represented only on the most basic kind of sports?

dope a nigger out and make him run

Jesus Christ. I thought that you were joking, but now I hope that guy is just hating on black people instead of trying to be serious. May god have mercy on your soul

I know , right? May god have mercy you fucking faggot.

Fuck you cunt ass bitch. Come at me fucking ass nigga bitch ass slave. Btw nice digits

?

just why?

This is the problem with countries like yours, you think everyone is the same and deny evolution. If you just pay attention to how different races developed, things become very clear why they are the way they are.

In the wild niggers don't eat as much, or when they do it's usually some sort of nourishing shrub or root that's low in fat.

The samefaggest of them all.
I'm surpised this very comment isn't written under your ID