What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Why didn't Rand Paul win? He would have been 100x better than Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qomoxbo3v-I
youtube.com/watch?v=43sJ__i6iSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

koch shill

Because he is 5'8". Sad but true.

Omg plz tell me this is shopped.

Will manlets ever learn?

Rand. I've had it up to here with you.

What if Trump was 5'8" and Rand was 6'2" master race? Would the results have been any different?

Rednecks voting for Trump because of his name recognition.

This.

Definitely, Trump would have been called napoleon instead of Hitler

but Hitler was exactly 5'8"

>What went wrong?
Manlet

That's not true. I'm voting for him as a giant fuck you to Washington

>You will never have a Rand vs Bernie election

Some cynical part of me would say that his height probably did affect people's decisions

Everyone was shorter back then

>You will never have a Trump/Paul ticket

Of course it did. You must be a manlet

he lost because he's a manlet and his father is ashamed of him

Jesus Christ everyone in this thread is a fucking retard. No one cares about height in the real world. Rand lost because he was too intelligent for the average voter to understand. Meanwhile Trump communicated at a 2nd grade level and won over all the retard rednecks.

Height meant absolutely NOTHING in this election. If it meant anything, Jeb would have won easily.

>Trump winning the primary had nothing to do with his alpha male persona which has nothing to do with his height

Rand suffered from the same problem as his father - he comes across as a weirdo and isn't very good at making his point quickly.

He got run over in the debates by better and more disciplined speakers, or men with more charisma.

He also never had the full support of the Paul coalition, because he's just a little too friendly with the establishment. Tried to play Libertarian-Lite but couldn't articulate the message.

>isn't very good at making his point quickly

This. Rand needs to speak in tweets to win.

>rand paul
>pro tpp
>better

You wot m8? Paul voted against the TPA.

Well when they'd ask him
>Senator Paul, how would you defeat ISIS?
He'd try to explain the entire history of US interventionism in 60 seconds, stumble every 3 or 4 words, and only get to 10% of what he was trying to say

No good soundbites for the news, no traction, people left confused as to what he stands for.

Manlet detected

Poor Rand. I really, really liked his father, but he is a joke.

>tfw girls will never be taller than you
>they will never shove you around and play with your dick
>they will never make you wear a dress

why even live

There's no way the 2nd from left is in 8th grade. I would have guessed she was at least 18 tbqh

DETROIT

REPUBLICAN

Putin is 5'7". Rand's mistake was not learning how to kill people five times before they hit the ground.

>1 post by this ID

Nonetheless he can't win because he is too smart. He talks about things MOST people don't understand and cant comprehend. He just like his father will be looked at as the last chance we SHOULD have taken. Now it will be nothing but a countdown till we eventually have an Emperor.

SULLA WHEN?

His priorities were wrong, people want problems fixed.
I don't know how Americans feel about this but if I knew 1/35 (official estimates) of my country were there illegally I would be so god damn angry I wouldn't give a fuck about any other policy as long as they become a hard-ass on immigration (fixing the other problems like the debt would be a bonus of course).
I mean imagine going to the supermarket and every 35th person is stealing a trolley full of groceries, you'd wonder why you bother paying.

It's an epic new meme you dip

It's because he attacked Trump and expected the Republican base to adhere to reason and logic.

Music pause
>hidden advertising Trump (vote for him!)

1) youtube.com/watch?v=qomoxbo3v-I
2) youtube.com/watch?v=43sJ__i6iSs
3) youtube.com/watch?v=43sJ__i6iSs

because we really need pic related right now

>SULLA WHEN?
Sulla never again, Rome a dead.

t. manlet

I don't know Mike FLynn could have been our SULLA if he grew some balls.