Illegal Bribes

so wikileaks releases hillary emails about how she is being bribed, absolute zero media coverage and the niggers are getting restless right on queue

no one is suspicious? i expected like 20 of these threads by now

or has everyone left because of the ctr raiding us?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody cares

Certainly hard to get a real discussion in otherwise with the bullshit, but yes I've seen a few threads on it and it's in the generals. Obviously the media isn't going to be talking about this shit. There's also an old video that surfaced from 2014 where a reporter on cnn is saying something along the lines of 'she's basically getting a free ride from us, you know the media' but here's another trump soundbite :^)

I think that we just need to make some more noise about it and get the word out there. I haven't gotten a chance to look at CFG and see what they're doing with this story though, so it may just be a matter of time

Source on this email?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280

(((85409433)))
.02 shekels has been deposited into your account.

You say illegal bribes like there exist some kind of legal bribe

It's UNDOCUMENTED bribes you fucking racist

LOL, everyone takes bribes, our whole government is corrupt. Watch House of Cards.

underrated post

How can we even help to get this out there to the normies when the media absolutely ignores this?

>Lol! everything is fucked, who cares! Watch this media!
wew fucking lad

With how many leaks are being released, and how many more are bound to be released in the next few months, I'm wondering if we need a leak general of some kind. I'm just spitballing here, any other ideas?

It's just my opinion but, I think they have to make some arrests or people will stop having faith in the corrupt system. If the general population realizes the people at the top are literally free to do anything without consequence, shit will get ugly real fast.

asdfghjkl

You think anyone really gives a fuck to do the research, the president is a figure head anyways. There is literally footage of testimony showing proof presidential elections are hacked.

Capitalism+Democracy=Corruption

Lel

look at the ratings
taking mesures against hillary will accomplish what?
her campain continues or not.
if yes she wins.
if not ? nobody wants trump

More than likely there would have to be some sort of popular uprising since the corrupt establishment and media supporting them are so entrenched, otherwise nothing will ever change. When you look at the poles and about half the country supports the corrupt establishment and criminal candidate as well, they just have too much support for there to be a real alternative, they control the DOJ and FBI, so thinking any help will come from the government is foolish....that's just the truth.

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280

>Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account. Let me know when would be a good time for you all

Yeah sure sounds like a smoking gun.

The short answer is that nobody here seems to know what a bribe is, so they're trying to find a news story where there isn't one.

if you care to influence this, first find a suitable replacement for hillary before you remove her

YOU SURE CORRECTED THAT RECORD!!!

A legal bribe would be a bribe that abuses a loophole or something.

As if things are not already fucked. Its just the same bullshit recycled over and over again. It would be nice to see someone in her position of power to get her comeuppance, but let's just face it another corrupt politician managed to brainwash the idiotic masses(college kids, guilty whites, and black people) and will continue to do so.

>no link
Also yeah everybody left to wait out the storm on better chans

>pay to play letters
What do you think she's gonna say you retard? "ONCE THE BRIBES GET HERE BUY ME A STEAK DINNER"