How does Marvel always do it? What can DC do to stop Marvel from winning continuously...

How does Marvel always do it? What can DC do to stop Marvel from winning continuously? Marvel has been dominating the comic-book movie industry for years now. I just want some healthy competition from DC to keep Marvel from getting too dominant and lowering their quality.

Post yfw Thor Ragnarok makes more then Justice League

SM is underperforming so i guess yt views literally matter as much a RT scores.

Holy fuck that's embarrassing. I do however think Justice League will probably make more.

Wonder Woman beat Spider-Man Homecoming and GOTG2 at the box office.

wow their like the same numbers cuz same idiots watched both.

>SM is underperforming
175m budget with 250m domestic and 570m wolrldwide after 2 weeks and 3 days.

Why is it that SEETHING DCucks keep pushing this narrative

Marvel wont lower it's quality. Have you seen the schedule of movies?

Its hilarious how many times i seen the same retards post the same fucking post while crying about RDJ and Spiderboy's failure.
Remember the 1,5 billion?

Yeah but at this point they don't have to be that good to be better then DC. At least WW was good but I'm scared if Justice League turns out to be shitty then MCU will feel comfortable and the quality of their movies will drop.

estrogen in the water

gives us a generation chained to Marlel and 13 year olds girls with whopper tits that you can't touch because of laws

thanks illuminati

NO SHUT UP! FUCK UUUUUU

So your analysis for why superhero movies, which play directly into the male fantasy, have become the most popular genre is because men are feminized?

if JL had Superman in it then they could've had double the views but no they have shitborg

Wonder Woman was good?

>Marvel won't lower its quality
there's a storm coming, we've seen the signs

Well it was decent and much better than the last 2 DCEU movies. I think MoS was the best in the DCEU so far though. I was more so speaking in the persepctive of Marvel in that WW was the best received DCEU by critics and the general audience so that's what would get their attention.

Breathes in

Reddit likes it too

*breathes in even more*

OP, IT'S BECAUSE KEVIN FEIGE IS IN CHARGE AND HE GENUINELY LOVES MARVEL AND ITS CHARACTERS WHILE ZACK SNYDER AND EVERYONE AT WB HAS NOTHING BUT UTTER CONTEMPT FOR DC COMICS!!!FACT!!!

Why would anyone care?
Why do (You) care?

Justice League is 11 million more ahead though, you dumbass.

Twiter is more dead than facebook farn

>implying that Iron fist will keep being their worst show