/asean/

Give the birthday girl a birthday HAGGU

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.philstar.com/business/2016/02/09/1551398/ofws-who-they-are-where-they-work-and-what-they-do
youtube.com/watch?v=mGw-0SbDc2Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ULLmo0z9Xk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAGGU

Haggu haggu
Kissu kissu
Rappey rappey

Magandang Morning!

Thank you stingray

Wakey wakey

I want to end it all

Dah bangun dah

anime is retarded

If anime is retarded and haram, when why is it popular in SEA?

hey hey
want some ham?

Is AFA™ haram™?

>had a dream about my first crush
How is this even possible? I didn't even think of her before sleeping.

Trip on

bost benis qt

it happens after some time
you just... you just can't forget someone like her

It's called wet dream
Your now baligh, my boy.
Now get out of 4chingchong underage!

B-but it's been 7 years since I met her.

Prove it

10 years for me and I still see her from time to time and it tears me up

My first crush was inviting me to an event at her workplace, but I told her I couldn't go since I was in Manila already; my parents couldn't go either since they were at a wedding.

Well technically I lost contact with her 3 years ago.
I crushed on her when I was still a middle school student, and now I'm already graduated at my bachelor degree.

Stay strong, my lad.

Soon

Lowyat near GE is pure undiluted cancer
cocksuckers vs cocksuckers

at least she still remembers you, user...
who knows, maybe that was THE day you'll get your chance
maybe she's got some stuff to tell you
thanks sempai, you too
she'd be a great mom, my dude ;-;

My college crush invited me to dinner, 2 years after graduating
i was in awe, checked if im dreaming.

this is the year of the gf for sure

>beta.philstar.com/business/2016/02/09/1551398/ofws-who-they-are-where-they-work-and-what-they-do
>Most of OFWs come from Luzon. The largest group of OFWs come from the CALABARZON provinces comprising 18.4 percent of all OFWs; those that come from Central Luzon provinces, 13.9 percent; and from the National Capital Region, 12.8 percent. Thus, 45.1 percent of all OFWs come from Luzon.
Why do tagalogs love to work abroad with their foreign masters than help rebuilding the motherland? I just don't understand.

Population surplus and while the other ethnicities like bisayas work for their tagalog masters

some work abroad aswell
youtube.com/watch?v=mGw-0SbDc2Q

delet

Do they actually include ethno linguistic or just the region?

>Place of employment
About 35% of local domestic helpers are found in the National Capital Region.

>Top sources
Most domestic workers in the Phiippines are likely to be from the Visayas regions, Bicol, and Northern Mindanao.

ada yang masih nyimpen screenshot lee chong wei di piala sudirman pas kalah lawan denmark?

So what are you normies doing this weekend?

I feel like this happens on alot in other forums as well like skyscraper city

Im calling it shill bait and herding or buying and selling of old accounts.

Dangle a korean popstar carrot to get followers then boom change it to a Duterte fake news blog or a pro Duterte account to have the illusion of the majority

I have heard that the fact that New Spain was from where the Spanish colonized Filipinas is very well known there

Can a Phili-amigo tell me how much of Mexico is told in schools? They literally don't tell anything about Philippines in our education system

It's mentioned a little on grade school and high school history books. In my college history class, it's talked a bit more. They mostly mention the Manila-Acapulco galleon trade and how that came to a stop when you guys had your war of independence.

Not mexico specifically but
Colonialism, church and trade stuff

I think people are seeing it as degrading now

>propaganda against Sen.
What do the rest of those posts say? Are the people in the group just okay with what happened?

cleaning

kek

Sarita and her daughters. Are they even considered as celeb? But doubtlessly, their issues make me cringe. A lot. Berapa banyak orang dengan masalah rumah tangga yang sama, berapa banyak orang dengan kondisi perselingkuhan yang sana? Toh, papanya juga tetap menjalankan kewajiban seorang ayah. Buat aku pribadi, masalah relasi ortu ya masalah mereka, bukan sesuatu yang harus diintervensi anak di situasi tertentu. Tolerable banget untuk aku, kalau misalnya si Jedun tuntut Shafa, he he he bisa banget sih untuk kekerasan fisik dan verbal. Kenapa harus diviralkan sih masalah kayak gini, oh, wahai netijen bekas bumi Hindia Belanda. Baik kedua belah pihak juga gada yang beken-beken amat, apa yang ditontonin sih? Apa serunya sih? Yang bikin aku tambah naik pitam, dengki, murka, dan kawan-kawannya adalah, cewe-cewe ini jadi rajin banget nih nampang di TV. Bingung, apa guna gituloh ngomongin masalah keluarga, nebar aib, mancing empati, haus ibaan orang. Aku gak mau ngomong kasar lho tapi im on the edge, this issue is beyond sto0pid and oVerr4t3d. Selamat yah Harris' Angels, sekarang banjir tawaran talkshow, banjir followers, banjir subscribers. Asik ya? Jangan mancing lebih banyak attention seeker untuk memanfaatkan isu pribadi sebagai umpan popularitas yah. Sudah cukup ratusan kata 'muak' saya torehkan di halaman asefem saya yang terkasih ini. C U K U P. Stop making stupid people famous

masturbate

test

Working lads

work

>wear face mask on jeep
>people move away, giving me extra space
Hehe im not even sick

ngudud dulu bous biar juara.
cina babi

I miss him lads

The alt-right ruined him lah.

He will always be in our hearts, user.

The fuck are you talking about?

opinions on civ 6 new dlc?

WE

AHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAH Faggots BTFO

>beradik angkat
What the fuck is that?

>berjalan berpelukan dan berpegangan tangan
That's normal for girls though.

>jalan berpelukan dan berpegangan tangan
That's normal.

b-but some just wanna show their hard earned gains you know

I was not even here when he left. It hurts, user.

>That's normal.
For you. And then the next day she left you for another woman.

>Suka simpan janggut dan misai
Nigga what? Most Malays I saw have beards, moustache or both

Kek

t. hombreng

If you wanna call me a fag then at least use English and not your knockoff Malay

t. closet hombreng

All of (You) need to stay north of New Guinea plz and thank you

Nuke for Manila when?
Is there a way to convince kim that manila is secret US military base?

>oh no "trappick"!
>better lay on my horn for the entire journey like the subhuman monkey-brain idiot that I am!

Honestly I don't know how your murder rate isn't way higher. Perhaps the entire population of this shithole is simply traumatized and numb to the horror of their existence. Every time I stay in Manila I feel like going on a shooting spree after 4-5 days.

Adik angkat = bukan adik sebenar tapi kau anggap dia adik. Guna panggilan adik-abang. Biasanya antara lelaki dan perempuan.

Food Handling course
just finished so now I can legally serve you guys food

>was unknowingly di-adik angkat by some gay lad my age
it's been 2 years and I still hate his guts

Too late, we already here.

How's the weather down there, Bruce?

Look at this ch*nk. Can't even handle the bantzz.

t. Elliot

this
excessive horn makes me murder drivers jesus christ
taking bus is probably a god send rather than driving

You need yo go back to angeles right away SP lol

Shame tbhwy

Lol I know it's so funny their city doesn't smell like piss and yours does. It's almost like your people are less civilized.

How do I get cute /asean/ girlfriend, or two?

Don't ask anyone in this thread. They haven't seen a vag that wasn't on a computer or phone screen.

>IMBLYING:DDDD

why do roasties think that their intuition is always 100% correct when it's just a shot-in-the-dark most of the time? how do i deal with this demented kind of attitude? i swear they don't think and act like a normal human

Rich

thailand that country is filled with wh*toid swede with his thai girlfriend

My point proves itself. This thread is full of /r9k/ tier virgins.

Rich

Don't group me with those failure, I don't even have any interest with 3DPD anymore.

he looks like MKL lmao

Angeles city not los angeles lmao

I Should have just said cebu

Or seriously you can just kill yourself

It would be better for everyone

I've been to AC, it doesn't smell like piss. It's dirty but it is first world compared to Manila.

Now we know where the eternal butthurt and insecurity is coming from

you sound mad, user. did some junjun cuck your 3" beondegi with his 5" tamilok? take a chill pill and drink some ttongsul to calm you down will ya?

Yeah sure
So cringy defending that shithole
Where the korean guy got kidnapped
Anyway your probably an sp yourself

Angeles is where he got cremated and flushed down the toilet.

He got beheaded in our own chief of police main office.

?

It's mostly Korean doing crime to each other in that place. I don't have a business there so I don't care.

Yea right, im actually from angeles and that shithole is no better than manila

Not really, this time its the angeles police and it isnt new koreans are always a prime target for crime modus

The traffic actually moves. The smell isn't as bad. The street is not as dirty. Hotel is cheaper for better quality. Nothing special about that place or a reason while you will want to live there. But it's not as congested, dirty, and noisy as Manila. I would rather go back in Angeles again.

That can happen anywhere in Philippines though. Corruption isn't just in one place. It's the way of all Filipino peoples.

Not really
angeles is the best for crime and sex

Lol your replies are very SP tier did you move there?

I hope no one post the RT vidoes about sex tourism and slums in angeles.

Not giving you a you just to be sure

Oh boy, I hope it won't turn into another spam posts.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ULLmo0z9Xk8

Its edward avila the gay blogger from angeles but lives in korea
Im shilling for his channel

How much did you pay for a Korean hooker to take away your virginity? I have a budget of 5k btw