/got/ general: Dornish invasion of the iron pussy edition

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OiHtCzLFymM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for theon is /ourguy/

Hail Euron! Interrupter of this pandering nonsense!
youtu.be/OiHtCzLFymM

theon is literally MGTOWing the show

>de gay

>first for theon is /ourguy/

I would have done the same

It was all part of the master plan.

FUCK SNEKS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Looks like he's at a rave

same reason why daario looks like a normal guy, instead of a weird guy with blue hair. it's not realistic it's cheesy. that has always been got selling point, muh realism, muh gritty dark shit.

I wasn't paying attention, did Theons sister die?

i forget, did mace die in the sept as well?

Why did Arya say nymeria isnt nymeria anymore? Nymeria hat a whole pack to lead, why would arya take her back to winterfell just like that? God i hate arya.

Who /Ashara Dayne x Ned/ here

>I call it...Game of Thrones

What happened bros?

Now that we know how this season ends, what can we expect from the next one?

What do you think they'll do in captive together?

She meant like "That's not the kind of thing you would do", like the hypothetical Nymeria who comes with her back to Winterfell isn't real Nymeria.

based euronposters

>killed more people than any on his side
>did it with more skill than Euron
>wasn't stupid enough to fight retarded odds for the sake of pride
>knew his sister would be kept alive, but would probably die if he attacked
joint /ourguy/ with Euron

O-Okay
I will.

>bitch in rome
>bitch in luther
>bitch in got

wow good acting.

>no "Jesuschrist"

He needs to be a little more intimidating than that

Remeber guys.

Theon is the true hero of the story.

>inb4 your opinion

Probably make out and scissor a few times.

I hated all the Sandsnakes but I really like how qt the small one looks with her new haircut, hope she ain't killed

I want her to suck my BIG COCK with that mouth of hers.

your opinion really is shit, she looks too boney to be considered beautiful by anyone with actual standards.

the girl on the right is meant to be the most beautiful girl in all of westeros, surpassing even the slutty cersei

Defend this Euroncucks

>Peng Ting reaching out to grab the bed post during oral sex cuts to match Sam grabbing a book from a shelf
>Sam pulling crusty scales off jorah as puss bubbles out cuts to match a crusty pie
The editing in this episode was fantastic

This thread needs more autists arguing over a fucking sword LMAO

Bear bitch literally looks like a fucking infant. How can normies enjoy this pandering ass character

what do you mean what happened?

in the books it is said arya looks a lot like lyanna

look at her, and then look at arya. they have lots of similarities. people bitch about show being not book accurate, and still bitch when it is accurate lmao

I have a cunning plan! We use ballistas to shoot down the dragons! (twirls mustache)
- BRILLIANT!!! FIENDISH!!!

D&D 2017

Ben would make a very good Lyn Corbray. He's basically like i imagined book Lyn.

Wtf she actually a qt when she doesnt have gay hair

I hate how they ruined Smug Bear Loli
She would have been fine if they had limited themselves to the 5 minutes she appeared during the showdown with Stannis.

But no... instead of a cute loyal loli realistically ruling with a co-regent adult, they had to turn her into some shrewd 8 year old political genius that every Lord in the North respects.

Now I feel like I'm watching a cartoon every time she speaks.

>HEY GUISE ALL THE LORDS AND BANNERMEN OF THE NORTH, GRIZZLED WAR VETERANS SHOULD LISTEN TO THE OPINION OF AN 8 YEAR OLD BECAUSE SHE IS A STRONG LITTLE WOMYN THAT KICKS ASS XD
Fuck this show.
I didn't sign up to watch Harry Potter.

>lmao
>LMAO
Truly epic guys, looks like you guys won the game of thrones!

t. D&D

i think theon would have attacked euron if it was sansa instead of yara. yara has mostly been a complete cunt to theon, he doesn't owe her anything. he owes the starks a lot and he has even said he would have died to get sansa to the wall.

please stop this shit

I know prequel show is inevitable, but I DO NOT WANT THIS SHIT. It will end up exactly like better call saul. boring fucking shit

Do you think someone got in touch with Gendry to be like "nobody wants to kill you any more, it's sort of a moo point at this stage" so he could come home again

>Ironborn
MASCULINITY
COCKS
TESTOSTERONE
RAPE

V

>Dorne
FEMINISM
VAGINA
LESBIANISM
ESTROGEN

Sry but your opinion is wrong.

since when was Lyanna ever considered the most beautiful girl in Westeros

damn i didn't remember keanu reeves' eyes to be that black

Looks like some stuff was moved around at last minute. Interesting.

Scene would have been immeasurabley improved by Theon shouting, "I'm sorry Yara... but Euron your own now!" before he jumped.

Stannis>Euron of course, but Euron is this show's last hope, there can be no doubt about that. Stannis is gone.

He'll rally the stormlands to his cause and defeat mad queen cersei

He will be revealed to be legitimized in Stannis' lost will

Screencap

Anyone got a webm of Jorah having his greyscale sliced off, with the pus oozing out? Found that oddly satisfying to watch.

he doesn't have a home and his mother is dead

Since the best guy in the kingdom picked her over anyone else

losing to the Mannis isn't a mark of shame unless Dumb and Dumber are writing him

This, Ned says she fucking looked like Arya. Rhaegar may have been into here but people like Cersei, Ashara Dayne, and maybe even Elia were considred hotter.

>with the pus oozing out? Found that oddly satisfying to watch.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Seems in DABID and DAN's universe illegitimate bastards can inherit so who knows?

Well as i said, nymeria had a pack to lead, what did she expect her to do? Just go with her and abandoning pack?

S T I C K E R
T
I
C
K
E
R

pffft no mention of the Iron bank?

She was just acknowledging that Nymeria had changed, it's supposed to mirror the changes in her own character

Wait what

fuck my sides

>Seems in DABID and DAN's universe illegitimate bastards can inherit so who knows?

JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF

Now that the strong woman no longer control Dorne who does?

They don't have modern tech liks paternity tests etc in the show so how was Catelyn so sure she wasn't Jon Snow's mother?

>they were six facing two

I'm sure she was even nicknamed Horseface by people too. Robert and Rhaegar were more attracted to her wild personality than her looks

Does the show even remember they exist?

What changes had arya except the ability to assassinate?

Am I the only one who thinks the writing of the show has gotten real fucking sloppy this season?

That's Rhaegar you shit

no its been the same at least since that episode where yara/asha tried to save theon

The story of Chad Summerfell is legitimately better plotted than Game of Thrones

Why didn't they add Robb's letter that legitimized Robb? It was so simple and it would have added a lot of depth to the characters, also it didn't require anything more than a short scene. Instead they're wasting time on useless characters like Missandei and Grey Worm.

>this season

where have you been since season 5?

>Am I the only one who thinks the writing of the show has gotten real fucking sloppy this season?

This season? Been this way since season 4

BUT HEY I GUESS JON GOT THE TELEPORTER THAT LF, ARYA, BRENNIE, ETC. GOT

how long do we keep watching a show that encourages these kinds of posts?

I really want to

Mentions the sacking of Highgarden but not what they do with the money.

The Reddit leaks mention iron bank contacted with said money.

So yeah we kinda can see it happening, I wouldn't expect whatever showfag leaked these stuff to remember the iron bank is even real

I dislike thr feminist pandering in this show as much as you.
But please don't make these.
It's cringe as fuck.
Thank you.

when she came but he keeps on fucking.

Excuse me?

Fuck, I never knew how badly I wanted to see this until now

yes, women in power, and two of them just got fucking destroyed by a cis white male with a big cock

WE
WUZ
COMMADERS N SHIEEEET

The show fell from grace ever since Jaime released Tyrion without telling him about Tysha. Then the dumb killing of Tywin... and 2-3 years later it's still shit.

yeah, all is too fast, too obvious... I think this has happened since the last seasons...

Maybe it's because it is not based in the books anymore or because they had to finish the story in fewer episodes they had expected.