I don't think that Venezuela want to annex Brazil

Literally impossible, neither could win in a war

No

Also we could annex South America if we want

Unacceptable

youtube.com/watch?v=jcMABeT77sA

Venezuela is a fallen commie country

HAHAHAHAHA

Venezuela does need a serious cleanup...

Free helicopter rides for c*mmies amirite

You are incompetent as fuck

Didn't they kill 70% of Paraguay's male population?

Not imminent, but actually possible

Venezuela has the biggest oil reserves in the world, they're threatening suriname, starving their own people and they're coming here, we have all the reasons in the world to intervene and annex them, their people would also love it

It would be a dirty ass war tho and there's Russia, I don't know what they would think about it

But we need that oil

Good one.

We can outnumber just like the Soviets

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Brazil

No, their people would love to be liberated, not annexed. An expansionist Brazil is a threat to all the Spanish speaking South American nations, they would not allow this and we would support them.

There's no realistic scenario in which this ever happens, you can't fight the bulk of Latin America alone.

Whoa whoa, Venezuelans love here, it's actually the same thing as Mexico being annexed by USA, population would love it

You can't compare Venezuela with the rest of normal latin american countries because they're a legit dictatorship going through hell

also, liberation would not come for free

Zero chance. different languages, history, etc etc

If anybody were to annex Venezuela, it would be Colombia, but even that's practically impossible given the complexities of their own situation.

Most of the conflicts listed here are civil wars or Brazil fighting alongside other countries. Also, all the wars that Brazil fought alone against other countries are old af.

I'm not denying that Brazil has a strong army nowadays, but I really doubt that they could fight the rest of South America and win. I'm not only talking about manpower and weapons, I'm talking about geography.

I really doubt that the brazilian army could successfully invade the Andes, with low levels of oxygen, aggresive communities totally used to the harsh enviroment, and the extremely cold weather.

>the same thing as Mexico being annexed by USA
Nice bait

You know it is true, what? I don't care about baiting you

Nigga the Army is outdated as fuck. It needs to eat a lot of rice and beans to begin considering Venezuela, let alone the rest of the continent. Do you think everyone would just sit and watch?
Yeah, le ebil grain hoarding imperialists are to blame for mass immigrant waves to Brazil and Colombia amirite? Please off yourself. Maduro's incompetence is starving his own people to death.

What would the other countries do? Support the dictator's side? Because he's the one owning the country, if anything they should fight beside us and everyone get a chunk of their land like it was with Paraguay

Nigga we can beat Venezuela easily

Whoa now, let's not be too optimistic here

If Venezuela has to be annexed, Colombia should be the one to do it. I'm venezuelan and I would prefer to be liberated, but I'll accept reformation of La Gran Colombia as a consolation prize.

Not support Maduro, but maybe prop up the opposition candidate who would definetely be a better alternative than us.
Nice digits, but again, Colombia and the rest of the continent, to not even mention the rest of the world, would simply let Brazil walk in and take all that sweet oil by itself.

Doesn't worth annex Venezuela.We would only inflate the number of poor people and fucking natives to pay gibs

>giving more jungle and oil to the drug lords
Great

Is that a grippen?

>not worth
>LITERALLY BIGGEST RESERVES OF OIL IN THE WORLD

Did you know Venezuela was supposed to be richer than the USA? They're worth trillions

Those drug lords have more control in Venezuela than in Colombia