vimeo.com/85466056
i.4cdn.org/wsr/1500943568070.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=YnJUrhGt3IQ
streamable.com/kcy2m
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZHZnAubjg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doctor Whore

>He likes animals

He's too busy playing a shifty boss in Timeless.

Koschei and Usha are possibly the real names of the Master and Rani, although those are probably nicknames. Theta Sigma is the Doctor's school nickname.

As far as we can tell, Gallifreyan names look like mathematical equations, if you try to translate to English.

Things Jodie has to go through (if she's really written as a "male in a woman's body"):
>Guy flirts with her and she tells him to fuck off
>little girl/teenager comes to her looking for women advice and she doesn't really know what to say
>fails to walk in high heels, declares them stupid

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 3rd is deadline

What do you think the Doctor's actual name is (Don't go for joke answers like "Doctor Who" or "John Smith") I'd like to see what people would be satisfied with hearing.

>"how did missy walk with these?!"

I think 13 shouldn't be "male in a woman's body", she should be "the Doctor in a new body." The Doctor is neither man nor woman, just an alien wrapped in a human form.

Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories:

First Doctor
Second Doctor
Third Doctor
Fourth Doctor
Sixth Doctor
Tenth Doctor
Eleventh Doctor
Kris Marshall Doctor with Anri Okata companion
Morbius Doctor fics

More Thirteenth Doctor stories would be nice as well

gihsard

>(Don't go for joke answers like "Doctor Who"
It is an UNDENIABLE FACT that his name is Doctor Who. This is 100% confirmed in both The War Machines and World Enough and Time.

It's Basil.

when will drashigposters go away

>fails to walk in high heels, declares them stupid
This is the kind of stuff I want to see. A 2000 year old Time Lord trying and failing to walk in high heels for the first time and saying they're ridiculous. What I want with 13 is an old man not understanding all these feminine conventions.

I basically want the Doctor to stay the Doctor, an ancient Time Lord who wants to help others, with no real mentions of his female appearance other than for comic relief.

I assume there's no proper English translation for the Gallifreyan word.

I'm about to watch Adult Life Skills lads, hopefully I will be Jodiepilled

> >fails to walk in high heels, declares them stupid

This would be great. Really seems like a Doctor thing to do

> fails to walk on heels
> hurls them into space out of the TARDIS just saying "No"

Thousand Kisses Deep is a more dramatic Jodiekino.

I'm working on an 11 story right now! It should be done soon.

Watch Broadchurch too if you haven't already.

I'm going to watch Attack the block soon because of Jodie as well

Honestly, seeing Jodie like this really makes me like her more. From Broadchurch and photoshoots and shit, she always looked really serious, like she has no sense of humour. Luckily, this and Adult Life Skills proves the opposite.

There is absolutely no single true answer that would satisfy people. It should never be revealed. The best they could do is go the Homer J. Simpson route and have it revealed that his name is scribbled down somewhere on Gallifrey and it just says
Theay Dak Tor

youtube.com/watch?v=Dbw3L3Lu1R4

I deliberately chose a comedic one since I'm already familiar with her more sad and morose style

Just finished the latest seasons. What the fuck was with that ending with Bill? I had almost forgotten it was a moffat episode and then he just had to remind me he was still here.

This general sucks.

Regards, /lbg/

Scaroth reporting in.

Scaroth deported out.

This would be good. It'd please male viewers as they see the Doctor throw away high heels, and it'd please female viewers to see the Doctor pronounce them as bullshit as well.

Did you enjoy your final Moffuck?

Post best Time Vortexes

What's a /lbg/

>I had almost forgotten it was a moffat episode
At what point during the constant stream of kino did you suddenly think "Hey, this doesn't remind me of a Moffat episode at all!"? Because kino is his style

Doctor Who is dead.

What's the pic from?

Makes sense.

I like that Jodie has range. Makes her Doc's personality more unknown.

No idea. Looks like a behind the scenes interview of some sort.

I can't believe it

that's so bad yet so good

Adult Life Skills is comfykino

Still uncontested IMO

There's still one more to come. :^)

he cant die dumbass thats the point
have you ever watched this show?

Doctor Cute

if he gets killed before regenerating he can though

>clouds
no thanks

Because I was actually enjoying more of it than I disliked.

You guys are gonna be like this all season aren't you?

If they do ever reveal the Doctor's name for some reason, the best option would be for it to be something unpronounceable in human language, something like a sound more than a name.
A stroke of genius would be if they revealed that the Doctor's name is pronounced like the Sting at the start of the theme tune. It would be a "it was there all along" moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=ePFGYu-vqGc

He can die just fine. If the sisterhood of kahn didn't bring him back to life and forcestart his regeneration he'd be dead.

delet this

Wait, what has been the 12th Doctors time vortex? Have we seen his Tardis in a time vortex at all?

>A stroke of genius
more like the fucking dumbest shit ever

There's a short film version: vimeo.com/85466056

It was that short that was made into a whole film. Both have Jodie.

Not in-show.

This post made me laugh harder than it should have.

Thanks for this, I knew there was a short version but for some reason didn't think Jodie was in it

River said his name in the Library two parter though so it can be pronounced by a human.

>13 enjoying a bukkake during a modern-day Japan episode

Literally the worst, it's a time vortex not a fucking thunderstorm

Just a silly joke, user.
I just don't see why people keep talking about the Doctor's real name. We'll never find out and we should never find out.

Have you seen Name of the Doctor? His name is Please

>it's a time vortex not a fucking excerpt from yellow submarine

She's been around for 2000 years, if she wanted to wear heels she'd have done so by now

What is this from anyway? I've been scouring the internet for interviews with Jodie about being the next Doctor but all I've got is some written stuff. Is this from a filmed interview? We should get a proper interview with her on the subject of being the next Doctor sometime soon right? The wait if killing me.

>Graham Norton Show is off-season
Damn it.

When was it ever implied before nuwho that the intro was the time vortex

You tell me user

Nah, River said his name. She mad the sting noise using her technology-infused vocal cords.
Fuck it, I'd actually love it if the Doctor's name was the sting sound.

Yeah its definitely a tunnel of technicolor streams :^)

>It's a boy!
>Lets call him WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

no she leaned in and said 'your name sounds like the sting at the start of the titles sequence doesn't it'

i.4cdn.org/wsr/1500943568070.gif
>mfw i see World Enough and Time for the first time

Also, I used to be able to directly upload that gif. why'd they change the filesize limit?

This is not The Doctor

youtube.com/watch?v=YnJUrhGt3IQ

will the new female doctor have a female companion?
will they be lesbians together?

My name isn't really the Doctor, my name is WWWWWWZSSCHHHHHZZWWWWWWEWEWEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW

You're right, that's Jodie Whittaker in a preview for what her Doctor might look like.

SPIN-OFF TIME.
Post your ridiculous ideas.

Low-budget friday night 30-minute sitcom.
Living room set and a local pub set.
Focus is on an Classic companion living in a house, and some Torchwood-like rift opens in the kitchen, allowing other companions both Old and Nu to get randomly transported there every week for hijinks and piss-taking.
Basically Mrs. Brown's Boys but with Doctor Who companions and filled to the brim with references and fanservice.

it's been 4MB for a while desu.. try converting it to webm

not yet

Provide literally a single reason why the time vortex can't look cloudy/fiery.

Yes, she is.

Where's my Thirteenth Doctor entries for Shit Trips 2? Wasn't someone writing 13 smut?

What is the only time the Doctor would ever tell anyone his name? The 10th Doctor said that to River, so is it perhaps when he marries someone, or when he's going to die?

Because it looks like shit

HOLY SHIT!!

streamable.com/kcy2m

Tardis translation circuit works for us viewers as well. For all we know, when the Doctor says Rassilon he's actually making the sound of a dolphin being manhandled.

My entry; youtube.com/watch?v=ZZHZnAubjg4

When he really needs a shit

It's involuntary, he just blurts it out when the cramps start

Oof! Basil Fawlty! Shit!

A friend of mine works at the BBC and was able to get a peak at the raw clips.

It turns out that Jodie Whittaker's Doctor is not a regeneration of THE Doctor, she is actually a regeneration of Susan, The Doctor's granddaughter and very first companion.

The reason why time has frozen as seen in the trailer is because The Doctor has cheated death one too many times, and the 1st Doctor has come to him because he was assigned by Gallifrey to fix the issue.

12 gives his key to the Tardis to Susan once she regenerates to 13. Telling her: She's the Doctor now, to which she responds "Goodbye Newman" then leaps out of the Tardis.

It's when he's locked into the ancient time lord fractal sex ritual of Rassilon and involuntarily blurts it out upon climax.

I unironically think Moffat's secret explanation is probably some lewd joke like this. It's the only way to reconcile Forest of the Dead with Name of the Doctor

Well, i still have the separate footages as Webms, but i don't really know anything about how to work that

>mfw

Clala whispering into Amy's crack will never not give me an erection.
Maybe the should make a joke about it in

M8, you're supposed to wait till 3:00 GMT to reveal this.

When I see the writing and the plots suggested by that so-called "fandom" for 13... eeerk.

Guys that is absolute shit. Everyone wants to go " I m a woman now" but without addressing it in depth. Go running joke or stereotypes. That's the worst thing to do.
And yet many acknowledge that, they keep writing it poorly.
I hope chib has more clue than fans. Else I'll stop watching and the show will be fucking doomed.
Anyway I won't watch Doctor whore.
Fuck that.

I bet he screams out his name when he ejaculates too, just like I do.
Edging, edging, edging, then suddenly
>WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOR

Class but not shit. That fucking shit trips fanfic was better than Class.

You scream out the Doctor's name when you ejaculate?