Tfw Hispanics are ACTUALLY the most hated group of people in the world

>tfw Hispanics are ACTUALLY the most hated group of people in the world

Fuck you

>hispanics

cringy word

Fuck you.

You're not included. Fuck off.

Better word would be Spanish-speaking native reds.

>hispanic
>from hispania

>what is language evolution
For all intents and purposes Hispanics=Spanish speaking Latinos

Quiero golpear al azteca

Lol no, maybe in clapistan.

>in when bad
>out when good

>Tfw you agree internally with the mexican

I agree, a language is created by the people not by a bunch of cucks from a university.

Fuck la RAE!

>I agree, a language is created by the people not by a bunch of cucks from a university.
Sometimes. Other times s the common rabble is just ignorant.

not me lol

Not really, arabs are easily and by large the most hated group of people in the world. People don't really hate you that much, they just hate your cartels.

That's not gypsies

>attention-whoring arab/muslim on the clock

?

It's not attention whoring, it's just the truth. Maybe go check your TV once in a while and turn on the news, it's always something about arabs.

I don't really care that much about hate though, I'm not a cuck who lets other people's opinions define who I am. Plus I like that I'm taking hate off of other subhumans like black people and latinos, I just absorb it all.

I wish i was like you.
Also how is it in qatar? Are you rich?

Get out

Make me you fucking pussy

Life is boring, but the pay here is amazing. I unironically want to move to colombia at some point.

Nice i hope you find what you are looking for in columbia

Hug me, hermano. Everything will be ok.

One day our beautiful bronce gente will be free

>those hips
Fuck man you have good taste

I feel at peace knowing that Los Estados Unidos will soon be a hispanic majority country and our pueblo shall be able to conquer the most powerful nation on earth without spilling a single drop of blood. All we have to do is make sure our mexican brothers continue to breed and send more of our southron brothers to immigrate.

Wtf, why did the gay mods on this board delete my image, it wasn't even nude.

based mods

Probably every time i read news or see videos about hispanics there's always a retard posting shit like

>bild wall!!!
>me dont spek illegal
>go back to yor shithol

Will we ever know rest from all this hate?

The Hispanic birth rate has recently plummeted, it's still higher than whites' though

>Hispanics=Spanish speaking Latinos
No, it just means Spanish-speaking

i liek spics

>i liek spics
>liek spics
>spics

go way

Serious question: what exactly is wrong with enforcing border security by building a wall and keeping out hordes of illegals who objectively are disproportionately likely to commit various crimes and undermine the country's native workforce?

Why do Mexicans feel so entitled vis-a-vis the USA?

That would be blacks.

I can't imagine a Hispanic person on another continent. Have any of you Europeans ever seen a typical short, ugly Mexican?

Arabs or anyone perceived as Muslim are probably more widely disliked/feared. Before that twin towers plane crash in America being claimed as a terrorist attack, shitloads of people who had otherwise not really aware of the Arab world were suddenly bombard with horridic imagery and propaganda effectively calling the modern world to view Arabs and anyone from the middle east -aside from Israel- in a negative light by default.
Most people around the world outside of the American continent probably don't really know what Hispanic even refers to and let's be honest: who gives a fuck about the opinions of a bunch of dirty spics.
:^)

cvck

The US can do whatever the fuck it wants on its side of the border as long as they're not asking us to pay for it

t. Iraqi faggot with some weird obsession about Latinos
See this

back to /pol

true you are gross
but niggers and whites are worse

That doesn't even make any sense. Why do you think I'm a Sup Forumsyp?

What are you supposed to be then?

>mfw we will take over the world's most powerful country and assert our dominance

You know what, nwm my bad, sorry, think I'm the one in the wrong here
>Why do you think I'm a Sup Forumsyp?
There's been really active /poltards using our flag since yesterday

Are you that gay Mexican?

>as long as they're not asking us to pay for it
Oh, but you will. If you want to do business with us, you're going to pay one way or another.
For the record, I think the wall is a dumb idea. I also think it's doubly dumb to insist that most of us who want tighter immigration control and stricter enforcement are doing so out of racism.

There's like three or four gay Mexicans, here.

thats irl. but the average burger on Sup Forums is pretty racist. or maybe it is just a few most dedicated ones who post the same stupid shit all the time.

i thought there are 3 or 4 of you here. all gay?

Correction: All mexican posters are gay

>There's like three or four gay Mexicans, here

That's pretty good for a country with a population of 120 million

>Oh, but you will
No, that is established fact, go on and do what you will

>most of us who want tighter immigration control and stricter enforcement are doing so out of racism.
We both know Trump's campaign relied on coded racism and that his core supporters are racists. Yeah, there's a good chance not all Nazis were rabid anti-semites, they were still Nazis.

There's literally dozens of Mexicans, most are lurkers, though, (including most of the gays)
Are you trying to make some snarky comment or something?

they earned it

>implying Black folk arent the most hated group of people in the world.

>implying people would still be up in arms about immigration if the immigrants were mostly white people
Main reasons why people care is cause it's evil Brown people coming in.

Prove him wrong though. Hispanics are disliked in the US and maybe some groups in Spain right? Meanwhile everybody everywhere hates us. Hell sandniggers even hate eachother.
t. sandnigger

>Brown
No, it's people with a different culture, and who will work for less than the poor people we already have here.
Spics who assimilate are pretty well-liked. It's the fuckers who don't learn English or supervise their children who are hated.

Blacks are white people's favorite minority, though, meaning they have tons of white lackeys and cucks are their disposition

Are you still mad that you can't just immigrate and live off other people's money?

Iktf

>There's literally dozens of Mexicans, most are lurkers, though, (including most of the gays)
>Gay Mexicans could be responding to your posts RIGHT NOW and you'd never know

It should be Iberoamerican.

You'll never know
Don't you? :3

;)

Hi...

I've never seen a Latino, but I do hate them more than blacks because of the horror stories from California.

frightening

Why do you use the s-word if you are not racist?

what horror stories?

That it was a once proud, rich, high-IQ Reagan-voting conservative state, that's now low IQ, brown, poor and infested with far-left politicians (voted in by Latinos) that sit around passing weird tranny laws all the time now. Also too many Spanish speakers in an English-speaking country.

Funny how you can change Latinos for Muslims and California for Germany and I would have the same concept of your country.

>tfw this also happened to Nevada, NM and Colorado
>tfw Arizona is next on the list
>tfw Texas will be the crown jewel
Republicucks btfo

Not Really
Its just that most people asides from Burgers have never even met one of you and/or dont know you exist

just because americans make new meanings doesnt make the original meaning less legit
you are latino not spanish/hispanic

You misspelled mexican

FUCK. OFF.

honestly we're probably like the 2nd most liked people in the world after europeans and white americans (inb4 le criature meme), no one outside some rednecks near the mexican border dislike us

>complains about americans making up a new meaning while making up a new meaning
Hispanic
Relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Central and South America.

This is basically the "official" meaning.

What about Asians or South Asians?
Are you Lebanese Muslim or something?

i don't think so, japs give them a good reputation but chinks a bad one

how ignorant do you you have to be to not know what a hispanic/latino is

fucking retard

Al menos no eres negro

California is still rich you retarded faggot. Nothing about the state is far left, unless you see liberal social policies as 'far-left'. Also there's no official language in the US.

I normally do not care if I hear someone speak a foreign language.
However I become immediately incensed if I hear a word of Spanish. That fucking language takes me from 0 to 100 in terms of rage

Im leaving this shithole full of redneck trash and niggers anyways, going to Spain, neing with tribal enemies disgusts me.

>Bastard children are a slight step up from niggers

A majority of states have English as the official language. The federal government also requires all lawsuits filed in the D.C. Circuit to be in English only too.

> objectively are disproportionately likely to commit various crimes
t. fox news viewer poll

aa's are also rapebabies, more so even

>Nothing about the state is far left,

Seriously, nigger? Exactly what state would you say is further left than California?

Are we really hated that much?