Is Galacticus really that short?

Is Galacticus really that short?

Probably depends.

he can change his size and it depends on how many planets he eats

Galactus is an abstract and his appearance changes based on who is observing him.

What is the celestial from?

How is he gonna begin eating the planet at that size? Does he start by nibbling on trees?

>am I really this much of a casual?
The post.

>Gypsy Danger is bigger than Gurren Lagann and Big O.

Huh.

Galactus is a fictional character.

Optimus is such a shrimp compared to Fort Max.

He eats the lifeforce using a machine

It varies, changing his size isn't that big a deal with a being as powerful as he is.
That's obviously Arishem.
He uses a machine.

Also, I'd like to point out that Arishem isn't even close to being the largest Celestial.

Like an iron lung.
Galactius is some fucking Melvin kid that has to wear an iron lung to eat planets while he browses tumblr and reddit, then once he's big enough he goes and takes his shitposting to places like Sup Forums and let his shitpost consume the wntire site.

Godzilla '14 is over 300 ft. tall and Toho's new Godzilla is bigger than that.

>Exitar doesn't tear planets apart with his own gravity before he even sets foot on them.

>People think Galactus literally eats planets

An arc of Uncanny Avengers involves going back in time to stop him from stepping on the Earth.

>Big Zam isn't big
fucking dropped.

Huh. Look at that.

Gurren Lagann wasn't even a big mech in-universe. It was a standard mech and a tiny trash can stacked on top of one another.

The graph is in meters, dude.

But you're right, both recent incarnations of Godzilla are over 100m

Marveling at the non-fictional building the most to be honest.

eh, doesn't walk or shoot lasers or anything

>casuals still think Thor is more magic than cosmic

And it's not even the tallest anymore.

Didn't realize Unit 01 was quite that big. I thought it was Big-O sized.

It fluctuates in the series, I think thats the biggest it ever was (or maybe from the rebuilds), but it's pretty small sometimes, like under mid tier skyscraper.

The huge purple man is just what the human mind comes up with whenever they look at Galactus.
You cannot grasp the true form.

>No power loader between sentinel and human

I really like bear mode Gojira

>Although Galactus form depends on who see him, her inherent form is humanoid (and Eternity too).
>triggered

He starts out as cosmic but at some point Kirby introduced Tales of Asgard and it became more magical.

DESU it's always been both magic and cosmic.

Celestials are fucking glorious, it's oke of the best things Kirby contributed to Cosmic Marvel.

Too bad Bendis and Hickman kind of shitted on them for a bit.

but user

you're seeing them

>Marvel Cosmic has a bunch of interesting and cool shit
>Current Marvel writers with the exception of Ewing just focus on funny animals, lol so randumb stuff, memes, and shitty quippy alien OCs

Pls make it end

Don't forget the "Diversity"

Do you guys think Exitar or Arishme made it into GotG 2? I mean, fucking Ego is in it.

That Celestial is way more fucking huge than it should be. That is not the norm for their height.

I find it weird the second biggest thing is something real and manmade.

What could possibly defeat an army of Godzillas?

It goes from 80m-ish to way bigger. They aren't called "god-machines" in-universe for nothing.

Look up the Tokyo Tower of Babel.
You would shit yourself at the stuff we could make (if we had the money and time to do so)

Where the fuck was this guy in Thanos Imperative.