Hahahaha Hahahaha

Hahahaha Hahahaha

>Science has discovered the reason for modern political polarization, and it’s not Soros. Trump supporters simply do not live in consensus reality, a University of Oxford study has found.
>The study, from the university’s computational propaganda project, focused on the sharing of junky news sites on Twitter and Facebook in the three months leading up to Donald Trump’s first State of the Union address, and concluded that the majority (55%) of news shared and consumed by Trump supporters falls into its “junk news” category. Junk news was defined as coming from sites featuring low-quality, extremist, sensationalist or conspiratorial articles — in other words the very fake news Trump supporters loudly claim to hate.

comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/research/polarization-partisanship-and-junk-news/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39592010
youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeaaa haha fake news drumpf boys BTFO HAHAHAHAHAA
PizzaGate my ass lol fucking paranoids retards HAHAHAHAHAA like what? you really think John Podesta is part of the MKULTRA program hahahahaha you right wing white supremacists are fucking DUMB LMAOOOOOO LIKE HE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH MKMONARK HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLY SHIT BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>in other words the very fake news Trump supporters loudly claim to hate.
Ah yes as opposed to the anti-trump voters. You've clearly figured out Trump's win.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

The rise of left-wing, anti-Trump fake news - bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39592010

>"On the left if you're consuming fake news you're 34 times more likely than the general population to be a college graduate," says Green.

Bit more troubling.

>Be a good goy and watch our news stations. There is no sensationalism, click-bait or conspiracies on CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox News, MSNBC, the Washington Post or the NYT.

American education

>mainstream news outlets are sometimes wrong, so i get all my news from breitbart and infowars.

>Bence Kollanyi has recently graduated from the Georgia Institute of Technology with an MS in Public Policy. During his studies at Tech, he started doing research related to social media and computational propaganda. He is currently a PhD student in Sociology at the Corvinus University of Budapest where his research focuses on the automation of social media accounts, including the development of open-source bots, and their deployment on Twitter and other social media platforms. In the COMPROP project at the Oxford Internet Institute, Bence is responsible for collecting and analyzing Tweets during the Brexit voting and the recent referendum on the EU migrant quotas in Hungary as well as several events in the ongoing US election season

>Lisa-Maria is a DPhil student at the Oxford Internet Institute and a researcher with the Computational Propaganda project, where her work is located at the nexus of political communication, technology studies, and governance. Her previous research has focused on propaganda, social bots and fake news—in its relation to the evolving digital media ecosystem. Lisa-Maria holds a MSc in Social Science of the Internet from the University of Oxford and a BA in Communication Science from the Ludwig-Maxmilians-University in Munich. Selected as a Fulbright scholar, she previously studied at the Georgetown University in Washington DC and the National University of Singapore. She has led the project’s research on Germany and has presented her work at the European Comission, MisinfoCon, and re:publica.

leftist academics find results they probably believed before they wrote their abstract

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

Amefricans have that bag habit of making arguments based on faith. Their postulate is their conclusion.
Left, right, extreme or moderate it doesn't matter. Some centrists are above the top but are still quite polarized.

Dumb political opposition listening to opposition news. If they listened to mainstream government controlled news they would have much more mainstream pro-government opinions! Very dumb.

Dingle BLUMPF supporters blown the fuck out

>these people were able to win
you can't make this up

>contemporary American politics

Drumpf btfo. Impeachment imminent.

YEA MY DUDE I KNOW RIGHT

SO FUCKING HILARIOUS
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LOL

Wasn’t aware people this horrendously underaged browsed this board

LOL DUDE IM 43 THO

>my ass is literally on fire and I have no arguments

>modern political polarization

You must accept your country is ruled by a tiny sect of endoctrinated psychopaths.

Actually that makes a lot more sense. Boomer Sup Forumstards are obsessed with this weird conspiracy shit.

I'm actually 26, also nice use of buzzwords

I would have voted for trump because every time my friend tells me something about him it makes me laugh. So absurd. I don’t watch the news and I simply don’t care. Politics is the biggest fake news out there. Why should anybody give a fuck about a stupid puppet show?

>conspiracy
>legit government emails
hmmmm

wow

Reminder

>"science"
By science they mean sociologists with a bias, this paper is almost entirely subjective with what it is about.
t. Works in a lab

Retards will always whine about someone. If it's not bloompf it's that nigur Obama.

>these are the people that call me shitskin and tell me i have to go back

FLAKE NEUZZ

Unfortunatly the swamp is filled to the brim right now.

>sometimes wrong
they're completely controlled
infowars and breitbart is still trash though

Bump

I have no idea what the fuck Zyklon Ben is trying to say here.

>Junk news was defined as coming from sites featuring low-quality, extremist, sensationalist or conspiratorial articles

So essentially "junk news" was anything they didn't personally like.

How scientific.

HAHAHAHAAHA CLETUS

what do you consider to be adequate standards of 'real news', and examples of media outlets that adhere to them?

For the past 2 weeks it seems like we’ve been under attack by some sort of r/thedonald invasion. I don’t know where they’re all coming from.