youtu.be/k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=kQXTEV-nXNU
youtube.com/watch?v=XzM-14sWtBM
youtube.com/watch?v=pdLDv8JNnMA
youtube.com/watch?v=7z29bOLv6eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"No"

>Why everybody gotta hate on Israel?

>Funnily enough, colonialism, war crimes, rabid nationalism and genocide aren’t very popular.
-sad-commie

>Also all the Israeli Olympians are members or veterans of the Israeli military (this is an assumption since service is compulsory) so refusing to interact with the members of an extremely aggressive terrorist group operating in your back yard is absolutely fair.
-twinkcommunist

No
I love jews

youtu.be/k06lLDDe-b4

>so refusing to interact with the members of an extremely aggressive terrorist group operating in your backyard is absolutely far
>username is "twinkcommunist"

Are these people actually serious? I knew there were outliers, but this honestly disgusts me. These are the same fucking morons that call American veterans baby killers and warmongers. Idiocy and intolerance such as this somethimes make me ashamed to be registered Democrat.

Liberals hate Israel more than we do. And we are the red-pilled ones?

t. twink communist

...wait.

>Registered democrat

There's no platform of the democrat party that is superior to the republicans.

Either a jew or a broken clock

Leftists have always hated Israel for all the reasons that we find redeeming about it.

>hating Israel
>redpilled

Kek

(They're not)

They're the best at driving trannies to suicide.

Does this uniform make me look like a girl, c-comrade?

Liberals have always hated Israel.

>Israel's Gili Cohen(white)
>(white)

No, they just love Muslims far afar more than they hate Jews.

They hate Israel for the wrong reasons. They hate them because "muh poor Palistinians". We hate them for the destruction of western civilization.

the correct opinion on this is
-that israel won by conquest and the muslims are all just asshurt
-muslims are worse than jews
-western countries should disregard both of them and let them kill each other

Hating Israel isnt redpilled.

Hating commie lefty jews that fuck up other countries and hate Israel is.

"Boy pussy must be distributed evenly among the proletariat"

>Has tumblr been redpilled all along?

No? They hate them for "m-muh colonization and oppression of Palestinians."

>israelt
>not based
They are a Jewish fascist state. I only envy them

>Redpill = Having one specific viewpoint
This type of mindset is how you make allies that ultimately end up stabbing you in the back. A broken clock is right twice a day.

>hating the one nation in the middle east that isn't a Muslim sharia shit hole
>Lebanese athletes of all people being anti-Israel
>sad-commie
>twinkcommunist

Yeah, enough red pills to go around.

Islamophobe scum.

fuck Americans

No. Fuck off, faggot.

> hating israel is redpilled

It's literally uni leftist tier

lel I remember the cactus gore, didn't think it was in 2014 though

why do they think it's acceptable to say they're in tears and in shock?

No go ahead mate, the NUS conference will be coming up soon, i hear its a major red tablet.

oh man that was fun.

Palestine and Egypt are so much better than Israel who bullies other countries

How do you think jews win medals?

>I don't wanna kick that assholes dick off

It would have been a bigger statement to stomp the shit out of the Israeli than to puss out and claim some moral high ground.

No, are you fucking stupid? Only reason. They hate jews is because kikes kill their worthless shitskins.

Seriously, tumblr isn't redpill. You can't be fat as fuck and redpilled.

Why are you a demoncrat?

Israeli would wreck the mudshit child rapists. Not a jew fan but Muslims are worthless.

I found the Jew

What prize do I get?

>uni leftist tier

which is a fruit of the Jew.
and even more proof why hating Israel and Jews is as redpill as it gets

It's a gift, really

No because they side with Palestine. Someone redpilled sides with neither and wants the whole middle East obliterated. I half hope Israel kill off the rest of the Palestinians because they're the only thing that's actually stopping Iran from even trying to build a nuclear bomb and dropping the cunt on Israel.

this. Also Sup Forums still hasn't figured out that globalist kikes like soros are politically aligned with the TUMBLR FAGS in these situations and are *openly* advocating for ending Israel as an ethno-state.
I mean, Sup Forums is slow to get things like this, but still.

>disgusted at myself for liking anime now

>*DF is not a terrorist organization they are like freedumb fighters and shit!
>t. real american here :^)

Meanwhile in reality the (((peaceloving))) (((moderate))) (((selfdefending))) Jewish terrorists act quite differently around kuffars er goyim than shills like to narrate.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQXTEV-nXNU
youtube.com/watch?v=XzM-14sWtBM
youtube.com/watch?v=pdLDv8JNnMA

The only difference between Islamic State and Jewish State seems to be the preference of airstrikes on random civilians over beheading them and Jews receive much more arms from the USA than the Islamists.

No.
Sjw's are very anti-Israel pro-Palestine because of their views on Islam.

Have you not seen at pro-bernie/clinton rallies and anti-trump rallies they are burning israel flags, american flags and carrying around the Palestinian, Hezbollah and other flags like this.

pur-lease user hating on Jews is so out of fashion

Sup Forums isn't about that anymore

t. Mohammad al Berlini

No because while they hate Israel, they accept Islam and the Palestinians. Both need to be wiped off the face of the earth. Tumblr also accepts every other twisted perverted lifestyle, it is the definition of degenerate.

Most people participating in the olypmics for "Israel" where members of the Jewish terrorist organisation IDF.

Would you blame a Frenchman when they refuse shaking the hands with a ISIS representative if they where permitted to the Olympics?

These savage sandniggers act quite differently when they know the video feed wont be on international media. Deception is part of their religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=7z29bOLv6eo
>Jewish radical rageheads using childen and babies as shields, while they build up fences around a Palestinian home while jewish terrorist forces watch out for some (((unprovoked act of terrorism))) by the victims of the harassement like forcing the radical Jews off from their property.

Quite the opposite of the usual Jewish shill narrative and not very "western value" like eh?