Mfw my granny is cucktholic

>mfw my granny is cucktholic
>mfw she keeps all these images and saints eventho the bible says not to keep images
Why do cucktolics do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_make_unto_thee_any_graven_image
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Iberian/Roman Paganism + christianity= Catholicism.

Because Catholics are not retards unable to comprehend subtext and nuance when reading a text unlike sola scriptura faggots

it doesn't say that

Catholics don't think God, Mary or the saints exist in or as these items. That's not idolatry.

Also, reminder that baptsim is the one true church and m*Slims and KEKtholics are rock worshipers;

they do.
they pray in front of it, and then the kiss the statue.
catholics are sick subhumans.
i will burn every idol in my granny house for her own sake

Because old testament is kikery so we reject it
Also this

>the word of G'd is "kikery"
cucktholic subhuman mind right here.
jesus said he came to abide the law, not to change it.

Your average cath doesn't read the bible. Catholicism is filled with rites and prayers learned by heart as any other religion, and saints are often more revered than the "main" god. See Lourdes, Padre Pio, St. Christopher, ecc

i though most filthy shit*Lian subhumans were cucktholics

everyone sins

for example, it tells to honor your father and mother, yet OP became a complete disapointment for his family :/

my father and mother were catholics and i was too but now all of us are based PROTESTANTS and follow CHRIST, not some saint made of stone.
My granny is the only one that still cucktholic, must be a heritage from her shitalian parents

We had an idol near my town. A giant statue of Jesus Christ with arms reaching upward. God sent lightning that struck and burnt it completely down to the metal frame.

Those heretics built another one soon after of a different design.

Here is new one.

so you stoped worshipping God and started worshipping hating the Catholic church instead. That's sounds really sad.

you tell me
this giant stone should be burnt to the ground.
it's in the bible THOU SHALT NOT MAKE IDOLS
catholicucks still making idols
they are retarded

>THOU SHALT NOT MAKE IDOLS
>proceeds to makes two idols on the ark of covenant
What did God mean by this?

>they pray in front of it, and then the kiss the statue.
And in doing this are they praising the statue or the member of the communion of saints depicted in the statue?

Heresy.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRREEEEEEEEE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES
DAMN CATHOKEKS I NEEEED MOOOOOOOOREEE

cucktholics are sinners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_make_unto_thee_any_graven_image

delete this

Because catholics do insane mental gimnastics to justify their paganism
ffty

you should love her instead of calling her names
bible doesn't say anything like that

>Because Catholics are not retards unable to comprehend subtext and nuance when reading a text unlike sola scriptura faggots

*sacrifices a chicken to Santa Muerte so Jose doesn't go down for those drug-dealing charges*

>Abraham destroys idols
>Moses destroys idols
>Jesus destroys idols

Catholics pray to idols... Catholics are pagans.

Your grandma is a pagan and will most likely burn in hell. Many papists especially in Mexico, Spain and Italy blatantly have mary fertility cults

she will repent and convert to baptist aswell.
g'd is merciful and will forgive her

>protes*ants want to burn this down

you were never Catholic. if you were, you'd know what those statues, paintings and pieces of rock mean. it's one of the ways in which we express our love for God and all saints.

and you should fucking respect your grandma you disgusting little shit

This desu

where i disrespected them

Images are not condemned in scripture if they are of the religion of God and are not used unlawfully as objects of worship see pic related and second council of Nicaea.

Protestants go to hell for being heretics separated from the church and because they hold on to and live in the belief that repenting from sin is not important for salvation because they believe in salvation through belief alone(Lutheranism) or that they were born saved(Calvinism).

>protesturds screaming for iconoclasm
Literally ISIS tier
no wait oher way around lol

here
>mfw my granny is cucktholic
>catholics are sick subhumans.
>i will burn every idol in my granny house for her own sake
>cucktholic subhuman mind right here.
>My granny is the only one that still cucktholic, must be a heritage from her shitalian parents
>catholicucks still making idols
>they are retarded

based dom bosco

dumb bostilian