en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Hermaphroditism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite
mercurynews.com/2017/07/24/most-republicans-think-colleges-are-bad-for-the-u-s/
emedicine.medscape.com/article/256289-overview
news-medical.net/amp/health/Hermaphroditism-(Intersex).aspx
nhs.uk/conditions/disorders-sex-development/Pages/Introduction.aspx
webmd.com/sexual-conditions/hermaphroditism-true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool story, you're still going to get raped to death.

You're right, gender is a linguistic term. There are two sexes.

Tyrion is the only one on the war council with a penis.

who is doing the raping? If its not the night king, no one should give a fuck.

They were talking about language gender, not human gender. Take this embarrassment as a lesson in the fact that you, as a Sup Forums cunt, are no less an SJW than any purple-haired feminist from tumblr. You're human garbage, but maybe it's not too late to turn things around.

>ignoring the obvious jewish subversive teaching

>no, jim, you are the SJW
and then he was an sjw

Cry more.

>obvious

You're a brainwashed nazi with a soft brain who interprets everything as subversion of one kind or another to fuel your mindless hatred and victim complex. Nothing is obvious to you, not even obvious things.

>the genderless prophesy thing has been a book point for years and years
>show finally gets to it
>people call it sjw pandering
>grrm literally wrote it.
>if anything its waifu pandering because grrm was always setting up dany to be a chosen one

kill me famalam

>Let me just ignore who really runs Hollywood, and the agenda they aren't even hiding anymore
>Pointing out the obvious makes one a nazi

Fuck off, retard.

There is a /got/ general for this shit fuck off

It's not any kind of pandering, it's just an interesting detail in his exhaustive world-building that allows for some ambiguity in the prophecy. It's tiring to see left and right SJWs impose their own mindless obsessions with identity politics onto smart people who do things like write thousands upon thousands of pages in best-selling novels.

>You're human garbage, but maybe it's not too late to turn things around.
>Just adopt my opinion and destroy what's left of your individuality and then you'll be able to join my cult.

>no gender
>lives in a world where male heirs take precedence over female ones
Did they retcon that part?

DUDE WHAT IF THE WOMEN WERE IN CHARGE LMAO

Is this parody? Calling factual misunderstandings "opinions," referring to mindless, gullible Sup Forums sheep as having "individuality"? It's really hard to tell; Sup Forums has reached that black hole of stupidity point where they become indistinguishable from satire.

>England didn't have reigning Matriarchs for hundreds of years and establish one of the largest empires in human history that effected nearly all cultural identity across most of the planet.

Linguistic gender. For example, the word "princess" has a gender. You don't have to ask a person who uses the word princess if they're talking about a male or female. The word "friend" has no gender. If someone talks about "their friend," you'll have to ask them if you want to know if their friend is male or female. Hope this helps.

>Along came a tumblr

Good thing Valeria is literally a smoking fucking crater inhabited by stonemen and the only people who carry on their legacy are the backwards desert niggers they enslaved.

I can hardly think of a more clear example of a writing staff condemning an idea than associating it with a civilization known exclusively for debauchery and being smote out of existence.

BASED centrist with the obligatory horseshoe theory post

Why does horseshoe theory trigger you kids so much?

but apparently its ok to grow pubes on your head?

there's no need to be upset

Sjw jew writers ruining everything as usual.

>Female character takes it up the ass on her wedding night
RAPE! RAPE! PATRIARCHY!
NEVER WATCHING THIS AGAIN!

>Male character has his dick cut off and mailed after torture, then is paraded around as an eunuch with a gash, given a twisted rapey bath and treated as a laughing stock for the rest of the show
lol funny sissy Theon
Ramsay is a madman he is so cute and dreamy xD

The state of Western civilization

>be objectively wrong
>instead of saying "thank you" for being corrected, retort with whining and memes

Is that because you think your feelings are facts instead of facts being facts? Hmm, what other group does that remind me of?

If you say "no" and don't want it, that's rape bud.

There is only one gender, the human gender.

I cant tell who is being triggered here

Really?

>bud

i don't care if you're on your period i'll fuck you anyway

Yes it's a medieval-themed TV show, rape is expected.

Why is one thing unacceptable for TV to show while the other isn't?

>Retarded monolingual detected
In most European languages nouns have gender (masculine, feminine, or neuter) so for example in latin Soror is your female sibling (ie your sister) and is a female noun, while Frater is your male sibling (ie your brother) and is masculine. English doesn't really have gendered nouns anymore, but it does have gendered pronouns (he/she/it). In that scene they were talking about the the gender of a noun, in High Velerian it's neuter (ie it has no gender), but was often translated into the masculine equivalent in English (In latin the word regium refer to royalty without stipulating a gender, it's neuter, in a similar sense you'd use "they" to refer to a group of men and women), this makes sense in Westerosi culture where men would be assumed to be the man that would be taking the reigns as it were.

>look at me I'm such a cultured Eurofaggot you Murrican swine xD
I'm a Spanish-speaker and I can tell you that phrase about gender neutrality was shoehorned to make a political point like almost anything in this show after season 5.

You don't need to speak more than one language to see this, faggot.

That's literally not what I said though

It's literally in the books though, you reactionary faggot.

>Everything is politics
God you people are insufferable.

You're retarded, you interpreted it as a political point because you're an SJW.

which page

Read the books.

t. not a sjw

that's right though

which page is it on, cunt.

Stop Eurosplaining things we already know then, nobody cares for your attempts to try and sound smart. Retard.

In this show it is, sadly. It was fun at first, when the focus was placed on medieval gritty realism against the backdrop of a fantasy setting. Now it's all about empowered women doing incredible things against evil patriarchal archetypes.

Are we supposed to believe gender relations in Westeros went from women being damsels in distress that knights handed flowers to at tournaments, to badass slay queens that hold over half of the kingdoms in Westeros, all in the span of 5-10 years?

It's clearly a dog whistle to their SJW audience. I know I'm using the same logic SJWs do but in this case it applies.

easy the hottest girl in the show. and the cutest.

Did he actually write it? Because I'd be able to forgive it if it was.

So let me get this straight, you think that books have set this character up to be one of the big players in the series, but also think that one scene was "shoehorned". You're a fucking retard.

>In Braavos, Samwell Tarly tells Aemon of the rumors about Daenerys and her dragons. The maester becomes convinced that Daenerys is the prophesied leader. Remembering Septon Barth's conclusion that dragons are of no mixed gender, Aemon determines there was an error in the prophecy's translation. He tells Sam that the hero is not a prince but a princess, Daenerys.[1]

It is intentially gender vague in the entire series.

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/The_prince_that_was_promised

Post her but

See

>In this show it is, sadly.
It really isn't, you're just reading that into it because your mind has been poisoned by critical theory and other forms of bullshit marxist """"academia"""". Sometimes user, a cigar is just a cigar.

>There are two sexes.
what are hermaphrodites??

If I had a dollar I heard of someone falling for the Frankfurt meme...

If it was truly honest to the books, they would have translated "prince" to "ruler", not "prince or princess xd yasss slay queen".

>Are we supposed to believe gender relations in Westeros went from women being damsels in distress that knights handed flowers to at tournaments, to badass slay queens that hold over half of the kingdoms in Westeros, all in the span of 5-10 years?
I feel like you have no knowledge on anything related to ASOIAF at all...

I would accept anything she'd tell me if I could just kiss those lips once.

Also, as a non-burger, I know that there's lots of neutral words in lots of languages. Americans are pathetic.

A congenital disorder of abnormal stunted sexual development, not a gender.

There are actually several types of hermaphroditism.

>they would have translated "prince" to "ruler", not "prince or princess xd yasss slay queen".
It is gender neutral in Valyrian...it is both and neither.

ya but she changed the words in the show to have a different emphasis than in the book. in the show they are pushing the current political gender meme - in teh book they are making it ambiguous to mix it up for the reader

That's a distinction without a difference, "ruler" is neuter and can refer to either male or female. Which is literally what they said in that scene.

hermaphroditism is catalouged as a type of sex, kiddo. What happened to America? How did we get so retarded?

This show kek

You gotta be German.

No it's not what they said.
It's what they should have said.

Are you being dense on purpose?

>ya but she changed the words in the show to have a different emphasis than in the book.
No they didn't you triggered baby.

Dutch actually.

t. triggered baby

No, it's a genetic disorder fucktard.
And I'm not American.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Hermaphroditism
>True hermaphroditism, now clinically known as ovotesticular disorder of sex development, is a medical term for an intersex condition in which an individual is born with ovarian and testicular tissue.

>No it's not what they said.
Yes it is, she said that it neuter in Valerian and so could refer to either a prince or princess, so yeah, you could render it as "ruler", but the point of the scene was to make explicit that the prophesy could refer to either a man or woman. Replacing "well that word is neuter and so can either be prince or princess" with "well that word is neuter and is probably better translated as ruler", while more linguistically interesting, is less relevant to the plot, and ultimately is just a semantic difference.

>no you

>In biology, a hermaphrodite is an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes.[1] Many taxonomic groups of animals (mostly invertebrates) do not have separate sexes.[2] In these groups, hermaphroditism is a normal condition, enabling a form of sexual reproduction in which either partner can act as the "female" or "male". For example, the great majority of tunicates, pulmonate snails, opisthobranch snails and slugs are hermaphrodites. Hermaphroditism is also found in some fish species and to a lesser degree in other vertebrates. Most plants are also hermaphrodites.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite

It is literally a classification of a third sex in biology, friendo.

Kek, Sup Forumstards are so uneducated so I'm not surprised they haven't heard of the concept of grammatical gender. Reminds me of the time when they cried over trans people using 'cis' and maintained that they do it because it sounds like 'cyst'. Clearly that was the reason, not the fact that it's the literal Latin antonym of 'trans', hahahah.

Not in humans fucktard.
It is normal in other species.
In humans it is an abnormal condition since it prevents reproduction.

How does it feel to be this wrong and still persist in your error rather than learn and admit you were wrong?

>Hermaphrodite is used in older literature to describe any person whose physical characteristics do not neatly fit male or female classifications, but the term has been replaced by intersex. Intersex describes a wide variety of combinations of what are considered male and female biology. Intersex biology may include, for example, ambiguous-looking external genitalia, karyotypes that include mixed XX and XY chromosome pairs (46XX/46XY, 46XX/47XXY or 45X/XY mosaic).

>Clinically, medicine currently describes intersex people as having disorders of sex development, a term vigorously contested.[22][23] This is particularly because of a relationship between medical terminology and medical intervention.[24] Intersex civil society organizations, and many human rights institutions,[25][26] have criticized medical interventions designed to make intersex bodies more typically male or female.

>Some people who are intersex, such as some of those with androgen insensitivity syndrome, outwardly appear completely female or male, frequently without realizing they are intersex. Other kinds of intersex conditions are identified immediately at birth because those with the condition have a sexual organ larger than a clitoris and smaller than a penis.

She looks like a brown justin bieber

No biologist uses the term "abnormal" for intersexed persons when this is literally found in nature. You have a juvenile understanding on sexuality, bud.

Your brain is full of bullshit.

>conditions
Thank you for reinforcing my point.
It's not some third gender fucktard.

I don't think you really know what you are talking about. You are trying to simplify these terms into Sup Forums-tier arguments.

>hurr education bad
>hurr education bullshit
kek explains a lot

mercurynews.com/2017/07/24/most-republicans-think-colleges-are-bad-for-the-u-s/

I don't expect Biologists to catalog Human disorders since that would be the realm of Doctors.

Doctors do call Intersexuality a disorder involving an abnormal development of the sexual organs.

Nobody calls intersex a "disorder" either. That's Sup Forums again...

>gets BTFO
>resorts to le Sup Forums boogyman
kys

Reminder that this was your original argument:
>hermaphroditism is catalouged as a type of sex
And it was wrong.

Now fuck off.

>Doctors do call Intersexuality a disorder involving an abnormal development of the sexual organs.
But they don't. Do you know what even qualifies something as a disorder?

But horseshoe theory is completely correct.

You do understand that you can't be a doctor without studying biology, right? Fucking burger tards, you can't make this shit up.

>It's not some third gender
We are talking about sex, not gender. Intersex is considered an "other" sex classification. Why does that bother you? Intersexed people are both biologically male and female at birth...

Shitpost somewhere else, CIA nigger.

But it wasn't wrong. You just can't read.

emedicine.medscape.com/article/256289-overview

news-medical.net/amp/health/Hermaphroditism-(Intersex).aspx

nhs.uk/conditions/disorders-sex-development/Pages/Introduction.aspx

webmd.com/sexual-conditions/hermaphroditism-true

Four medical papers referring to different types of hermaphroditism as a disorder. First page of google search.

Now kindly fuck off.

>he unironically goes into every thread to post this

Are you shitposting or assblasted?

Those aren't 'medical papers', have you even clicked the links?
>anime reaction picture
No, of course you haven't, that's beyond your mental capabilities.

Listen retard, I told you I am not a Burger.
Biologists call hermaphroditism a sex type in ANIMALS that are NATURALLY HERMAPHRODITIC, not in Humans where it is A MEDICAL CONDITION.

"""centrists""" are just lefties who don't like being mocked for being lefties, they always whine and cry about Sup Forums just like the leftycucks do