Criticizes Tolkien for having no tax policy

>Criticizes Tolkien for having no tax policy
>Final battle is humans vs. Night King (Sauron) and white walkers (orcs)
>It's just like LOTR in the end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4kNP2sFwKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"I did begin a story placed about 100 years after the Downfall, but it proved both sinister and depressing. Since we are dealing with Men, it is inevitable that we should be concerned with the most regrettable feature of their nature: their quick satiety with good. So that the people of Gondor in times of peace, justice and prosperity, would become discontented and restless — while the dynasts descended from Aragorn would become just kings and governors — like Denethor or worse. I found that even so early there was an outcrop of revolutionary plots, about a centre of secret Satanistic religion; while Gondorian boys were playing at being Orcs and going around doing damage. I could have written a 'thriller' about the plot and its discovery and overthrow — but it would have been just that. Not worth doing."

After the battles have ended and all the players are dead it will emerge that this nob is a forgotten heir and sits on the throne looking sheepish.
Because he is george's self insert character

That's the tv show. I doubt very much the books will follow this path.

I thought Tyrion was George.

Tyrion is who George wishes he was. Sam is who he actually is.

His poc army is less interesting though and his whites are more interesting. Tolkien wrote the whites as boring elves, Martin writes them as powerful heroes who keep their line pure and ride dragons

How do you think it's gonna end bros if daenerys wins and it ends all happy and she sits on the iron throne I'm gonna be pissed.

>Criticizes Tolkien
>two heaping spoons of smut every few chapters

yeah nah take your blue balls elsewhere, fatty I dont need to read about it

No Sam actually left the house.

what does no tax policy mean

I doubt very much the books will ever be finished.

Basically stormfags and Sup Forums.

Fat man writes himself in via Sam Tyrion and Arya

If those leaks are true,turns out little finger and varys were nothing but teases. What a disappointing end his story is coming too, no wonder he doesn't want to finish it.

GRRM gets so much sci fi con pussy and his wife looks the other way because, well, the money's good

>bunch of inbreeds lunatics
>powerful heroes
pick one

> no tax policy
At least Tolkien didn't throw all the women into battle, even Theoden didnt at Helms Deep. Fucking hack.

You forget that Tolkien made the most POWERFUL female power statement

I need sauce this quote is real

wtf i don't hate women for not fucking me now?

That's the worst that can be said about them
We all know Martin's thoughts on the show as well...

tolkien autists will defend this:

Hey dol! merry dol! ring a dong dillo!
Ring a dong! hop along! Fal lal the willow!
Tom Bom, jolly Tom, Tom Bombadillo!

Hop along, my little friends, up the Withywindle!
Tom's going on ahead candles for to kindle.
Down west sinks the Sun: soon you will be groping.
When the night-shadows fall, then the door will open,
Out of the window-panes light will twinkle yellow.
Fear no alder black! Heed no hoary willow!
Fear neighter root nor bough! Tom goes on before you.
Hey now! merry dol! We'll be waiting for you!

Dude,yes. And Luthien is a fucking awesome character that just reverses the trope of "I'll wait until my beloved comes back from his quest to win my heart" Without her saving his ass and enchanting FUCKING SATAN with her music Beren would be dead.

It's in Peoples of Middle Earth I believe

>the more she drank

Tom bombadill is literally a god and he changes his environment with song. He lives in pure bliss on his land with his beautiful lady goldberry

tom bombadil is the gayest character in the history of western literature

Tom Bombadil is basically a Diogenes of Sinope. Based as fuck but gives none

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

Gay in the original and true sense, yes.

There is literally nothing wrong with this

Grey as a mouse
Big as a house
Nose like a snake
I make the earth shake
As I tramp through the grass
Trees crack as I pass
With horns in my mouth
I walk in the South
Flapping big ears
Beyond count of years
I stump round and round
Never lie on the ground
Not even to die
Oliphaunt am I
Biggest of all
Huge, old, and tall
If ever you'd met me
You wouldn't forget me
If you never do
You won't think I'm true
But old Oliphaunt am I
And I never lie

Interesting that he writes sex scenes awkwardly and shitting scenes so convincingly they're disgusting

>>Criticizes Tolkien for having no tax policy
this is a joke, right?

>that turtle pendant

really feel like the illuminati is just trolling us at this point

Tom Bombadill is basically Easy Pete of Middle-earth

That actually is really well put...

>criticizes Tolkien for having no tax policy
>he also literally never explains the tax policies of his own kingdoms
>criticizes tolkien for the villains being too le epic evil
>his big bad is just fucking zombies with a villain literally called The Others
>criticizes tolkien for being too fantastical
>has dragons flying around a fuck ton of magic artifacts as well as op super swords but somehow isnt too fantastical?
>Jon Snow is a blatant Aragorn rip off
>but muh heroes journey! fuck off. GRRM thinks he's better than this but he just fucking isnt
easily the worst part of the LOTR series and yet its still better than literally anything GRRM has done.
I had to google PDFs of the books online because i just could not believe people paid to read what this guy wrote if it was actually like that. Sadly its all real.
holy shit grow up

Posting a superior dark fantasy series.

>grow up
not an argument

the only problem with Tolkien's songs are that the there's a shitload of small non epic ones, unlike Misty Mountains or Song of Durin, most of which have no discernible tune and are written so detailed and autistically that you can't sing them for yourself so you kind of read over them.

actually it is
If it already isnt abundantly clear to you how shit GRRM's prose is the only explanation is that your brain is literally too young to understand what you're reading

>DUDE IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY YOU'RE WRONG THEN YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND MY EXPLANATION SO I WON'T EVEN MAKE AN ARGUMENT LMAO

not him but literally kys

Hahahahahaha

No.

I never finished those overrated books, but I loved Tom. I remember telling this to a LOTR fanatic friend and he questioned me a lot, I don't quite recall what he said then, but it was odd so it stuck. Later I found out why his curiosity peaked.

when i first read the books i read a couple songs and then just gave up and skipped them because they were so unbelievably corny.

He has good days and bad days. Some of his prose is excellent. Other times, not so much. He has a golden ear for dialogue though.

>>Criticizes Tolkien for having no tax policy
Still don't know the tax policy of westeros desu

Most of what you're complaining it's tv only.

Is that real
Please tell me that it's real

Lmaoing at your life

>it's a fatman's existence gets tolkientards SEETHING episode
love these

Tolkein had no tax policy and GRRM has no talent.

It's poetry.

that's because you're a redditor

the guy is a fraud doesn't come close to the world building of Tolkien, the guy wishes. Fucking fat cuck playing with RC's in his backyard. Tolkien saw the trenches.

if you can actually read those terrible songs you are a complete autist

fuck. I literally never noticed this. Of course. He's Sam.

I bet you think poptarts are healthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4kNP2sFwKc

They're made with real fruit, of course they're healthy retard

>littlefinger orchestrates the war of the five kings
>gets cucked and killed by a teenage girl
Haha wow, is this thst "dramatic irony" device I hear so much about?

Is GRRM a virgin or something?

not really
Fair enough that the books havent covered Jon Snows origins yet so its unclear just how much of a rip off of Aragorn that book Jon is.
But the ice zombies being ruled by The Others serving as a massive army of literally the most generic type of foe you can conceive of is straight out of the books.
Valyrian steel swords are no different that ancient elvish blades from LOTR no matter how much GRRM pretends otherwise and those swords are once again straight from the books.
Taxes are also never explained in the books.
Vague conversations about debt and expenses and paying for armies are there but they are certainly not substantive and that hardly warrants his holier than thou attitude about the "realism" of his books.

>It was all she could do not to x
>It was all he could do not to y
>It was all she could do not to z
Ad infinitum. Goddamn hack

he's fat aka a virgin

t. reddit

the fact that this guy is mentioned alongside Tolkien is a fucking joke.
His writing is far closer in quality to Stephanie Meyer and E.L James than it is to Tolkien.
>the sight of their arousal was arousing
if you told me that line was straight out of 50 shades of gray I would have no problem believing it
Same with the first two lines in your post

>like a constipated fat man straining to shit
Gotta write about what you know

Jesus Christ, this word has lost all semblance of meaning.
How autistic do you have to be that you're unable to READ songs?

Glokta is Sup Forums version of tyrion

Sam actually had sex with a hot bitch.

>Jon is the only one left after war
>declares an end to the monarchy and the rise of the Republic
I'd applaud dnd, literally

best ending

we gotta meme this

It would really fit in with what Varys said about the people

>nd the rise of the Republic
ew

Difference is that Tolkien was a traditionalist Roman Catholic, George RR Fartin is a liberal.