Holy shit...

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to be president and MAGA. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New Hampshire???? This is so fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>reddit

Hi Hillary shill.

Will I become rich

will you win the 2016 presidential election?

Are you going to be our new president?

>DOUBLE CHECK 'EM
What will your orders be?

KEK WILLS IT

Can you stop putting your foot in your mouth and get those poll numbers back up for fucks sake????

rollin' to be the boss for the first time in my miserable little life...

fuck

>stale copypasta

build wall

Do you have big penis

have we started the fire?

Oh shit, new boss already.

HOLY SHIT XD put me in the screencap

these made me laugh way harder than they should have

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

Will the Ronald win?

BAN'D

Will I marry Erica?

oy vey, new big boss.

Already am Mr trump.

The whole chicken tendies meme exists because it is such a childish food (its okay that it tastes good, its just bland).

So I guess we have new copypasta.

Are you even trying to win?

Are you Hillary's plant?

Are the polls rigged?

Again, are you Clinton plant?

ofcourse, the real vote stil has to happen right. When is that? This all seem more then projections based by controlled media.

Will my future kids experience a white Sweden?

Stop the Criminal Hillary From Stealing the Election - Volunteer to be a Trump Election Observer

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

Inshallah mufti Trump the west will fall?

you forget "i'm shaking"

Will my plane crash.

>the results tonight
What's this about?