1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Has your country fallen for the McDonald's meme?

Brits need not answer

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/01/24/145698222/why-mcdonalds-in-france-doesnt-feel-like-fast-food
businessinsider.fr/us/mcdonalds-in-france-is-better-than-in-america-2015-4
grubstreet.com/2015/06/kosher-jews-trip-to-mcdonalds-in-israel.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jericho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here they actually stuck a leaf in the middle of the logo.

mc'd has become the bottom of the barrel fast food
we have some things that don't even qualify as fast food that are a little worse
KFC was pretty good some 5 years back or so, but now it's in the same state
currently only Burger King sells good burgers and also a Bulgarian chain 'fish and chips', nothing to do with the english traditional food sadly
mc'd is still popular though, in the top 2 brand for sure

At least it goes with the color scheme

KFC turned to shit here too. I wonder what happened.

Popeyes is still goat though

I fucking love maccas and I eat it every week. Not even a fat cunt, I exercise and eat healthy. But there's something beautiful about maccas that I don't deny.

What do you guys usually order? I get a large quarter pounder with extra cheese, large coke, large chips, 6 pce chicken nugget meal with dipping sauce and sometimes an apple pie as well. Or for brekky I get a bacon & egg mcmuffin with 3 hashbrowns, pancakes and a cappucino. Fucking good stuff.

I only like spicy fried chicken and prosperity burger. Others are shit.

Zaxbys is GOAT

Goddammit. Why doesn't McDonald's have spicy fried chicken here? Only Popeyes seems to have it.

Mc Donalds doesn't sell spicy fried tendies but thankfully we have enough local fast food that does serve it

>Three pieces of bun
For what purpose?

Quarter-pounder with cheese, fries, a McChicken, and a strawberry shake. If it's fall I'll get a pumpkin pie. Their pumpkin pies are GOAT.

It's for palate cleansing.

Did they downsize the Big Mac at some point? McDonalds burgers always look so tiny to me.

10 piece nuggets
2 mcdoubles
1 junior chicken

Need that good McDonald's Beer they serve in some countries.

Memes aside, France was the biggest surprise for me

we had one that opened for about a week then closed, I never managed to try it

>tfw mickey d's is actually better abroad because murica uses frankenstein tier meat

Had one open in my city last year.
I like the breakfasts and they had one good seasonal burger but its gone. Everything else is barely edible.

Out of the clap chains we have here:
BK > Subway > Shit > KFC > Urine > McDonalds.
Still, if I want a burger, I'll go to a local one-of-a-kind place across the street

yuropoors will never see the top of the mountain

> burger king world reknown smoke flavour
You know this lasted only one day to one week, when people realised it was just another fast food.
Same story with Five Guys. People like novelty, but novelty is only new once.

fast food is the only time they get to be free from communism

doesn't explain why american fast food is so big in france

its also $8 for a fucking burger at burger king in europe

It's really not. Small portions and bland flavor because someone at some point thought it would give it a healthier image. I've come to vastly prefer Burger King. People don't buy burgers to slim down.

Do you live in Siberia? Tomsk?

read the highlighted bit in the screenshot
>one in every two sandwiches sold in france is a hamburger as of last year
that's the dynamics. you love fast food just everyone else because it is affordable.

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/01/24/145698222/why-mcdonalds-in-france-doesnt-feel-like-fast-food
businessinsider.fr/us/mcdonalds-in-france-is-better-than-in-america-2015-4
tl;dr: Yes, McDonald's is popular in France, but only because it managed to appeal to us by adapting to our food habits, with smaller portions, grass-fed cows, no chlorine cleaning, and lots coffee and sweets. Burger King failed 20 years ago because it tried to force the American diner style on France.

I love popeyes, it's fantastic, do they have a meme bell in murrika?

Last time i went there a pack of down kids and the keeper probably from a special kid school, annoyed everyone at the mall, they all wanted to ring it. Over and over again. Fuck them.

You also have 38 Hesbergers :)
Please visit Hesburger :)
Say no to McImperialism

What are failing fastfood chains in your country? For Malaysia; A&W and Popeyes.

WHY
WHY HAVEN’T YE YANKS GIVEN US A WENDY’S YET?
I MISS SQUARE BURGERS AND BACONATOR FRIES!!

Uh-oh, yes.
FERMA is the place I mentioned. It opened like a month ago.

It's 7 AM on Sunday, what's your excuse?

>let me tell you about your own country

There's popeyes here? I would say TGIFriday. Microwaved food served at exhorbitant prices.

Reviewbrah says they're going downhill.

KFC isn't doing all that well. Has established some number of restaurants but doesn't really seem to expand, and I've even heard of locations closing again. Might have to do with the silly prices.

>There's popeyes here?

Yeah but many branches already closed. I tried it once but it taste really bland. I don't know what's wrong. Maybe just doesn't suit local tastebud.

KYS

Not quite fast food, but we had Cinnabonn for a bit but they quickly closed down.
Shit was fucking fantastic. Especially the ones in my city.

>the silly prices.
Absolutely this. KFC is way to expensive for what they are offering.
You can get either 3 pieces of chicken meat from them or a full Kebap filled with fresh vegetables and a lot of meat for the same price

Been to Germany last month and the only places to eat at the rest areas by the roads were only KFC, McD and Burger King. Haven't seen a single local food-chain in such places. The same in Austria.
It's like outside of big cities people eat either at small noname places or American fast food chains. Ok, sometimes there were like Norwegian fast food chains or some other in big shopping malls, but very few of them. How is it possible? How come American food chains are so common, unlike local ones?
How the situation in the rest of Western Europe? Or I just got the wrong impression?

I liked them when they were cheap but now they don't even have that going for them.

>Sunday
Kek, that's quite a big time difference we have, 3:30 AM Saturday here. I slept 12 hours yesterday so can't sleep right now.

T.Supermacs CEO
Fuck you you didn’t even melt me cheesy chips properly godawful excuse for food.
Wendys had the best Melted Cheese on Fries I’ve ever had.

You have never been to Nordsee? Whoa.

No McDonalds here :)

Here it's actually the cheapest food you can get.
The trick is to buy the most basic shit, not the fancier burgers.

Iirc, Double Cheeseburger costs more than two regular Cheesburgers.
You can buy two, throw out one bun and get the same double.

mcdonalds is #1 food chain everywhere in europe

List of countries that have fallen for the McDonald's meme

Sorry, just googled it and it's not Norwegian as I thought, but German, silly me.
But anyway, Nordsee isn't so common as American chains, even though I saw it not only in Germany. The point still stands.

KFC is rare
The only three relevant fast food chains in all of Germany are McDonalds, Burger King and Subway.
I wish there was more variety but there isn't. Five Guys opening 5 joints was nation wide news.

And the reason, why not? McDonalds is a franchise, you can open your own one if you like

Is nordsee good, we have one at the mall but it looks expansive and bland?

why would you care about variety in big chains when you probably have a million turks making kebabs for you

McDonald's bread is sickly sweet, nasty stuff.

>KFC is rare
I don't know, I've seen many in Bavaria. Didn't count, so maybe not that common, but enough.
Why not? Well, why not some local one as well? It's ok to have McDonald's or Burger King everywhere, it's the same here, but why not some fast food chains with varity of wursts, that can be found everywhere in the country, at least? Just one example.
It's just strange that Americans almost completely dominate that market.

>restaurants
Ah yes, quality journalism. Fast food menu item shortages, certainly a culinary issue within the culinary world worth writing about. Think of all those angry customers with reservations who are now going to have to wait even longer for their fine dining steak experience. The fucking humanity, thank christ journalists are there to keep the public informed on such pressing issues.
99% of news outlets should not legally be able to refer to themselves as news. This isn't news, it's shitty variations of native advertising and sloppy editorials being pushed off as legitimate informative articles.
Mailonline should be rebranded to The Digital Cunt Rag, to reflect an accurate image.

I had my first KFC and my first "refill" last month in Spain.

I can't believe I followed all those "is LATAM closer to Spain or the USA" when Spain is more Americanized than us in food and music and tv shows.

it's not common for human beings past the age of 10 to eat a mcds here

do you have american food chains like mcdonalds? i would guess why not.

Come on shlomo, don't be shy it is kosher after all

A lot of McDonals, but it half a coffee place, and a few Burger King, like 90% to 10%

Dunking Donuts doesnt exist here, they came in the 90s but it failed and they left the country. The same for Pizza Hut.

That's called paid content. Good or bad, it doesn't matter. I reported a local estonian newspaper for doing that shit to the consumer agency here. It was always something like "person said some outrageous thing about grocery store or person can't find some items there" with some generic canned answer why the person was wrong and why you should shop there. Eventually they stopped doing it, guess they got butt fucked with fines.

only some are

We have the bacon mac not the grand mac

Vietnam, Nicaragua, El Salvador
How foolish of you not to open your doors
To the Hersheys, Budweisers, McDonalds and more.....
This wonderful life could be yours.

Raising Cane's is best.

Went to McD today after the work, bit after 10pm. Three double cheese burgers, two set of fries and one coke.
>inb4 fat ass
Not even, 180cm 72 kg.

You dont have any big local chains in germany? We have 270 hesburgers but only 64 mc donalds

cool. so you don't like pizza or you prefer local chains?

this is funny:
>american jews travel to israel to eat at kosher mcdonalds
grubstreet.com/2015/06/kosher-jews-trip-to-mcdonalds-in-israel.html

also
>cDonald’s established its first restaurant in the Jewish State in October 1993, and since then has grown into an empire of 182 restaurants around the country.
>182 (!)

The only people I know who eat McDonald's more than once or twice a year are over 45. I haven't eaten at a McDonald's in 2 years, and that was because I was traveling.

I think it's only that Flip's fast food restaurant which I forgot the name.

not even memeing when I say that McDonald's is seen as expensive food in Croatia (probably in the rest of the Balkans too) and that people see it as a luxury

perhaps they're not deluded enough to see it as a 5 star gourmet restaurant, but they do dress up a lot of times when they go there

t. international student

>not even a fat cunt
You will be if you keep eating that much greasy bullshit you dumb faggot. I became diabetic just reading your mcpost.

american posting is the absolute pinnacle of human achievement

you can buy pizza anywhere here, too much competition

A bunch of 1€ cheeseburgers are simply amazing when it's 4am and you're drunk like 10 russians.

imagine the profit margin and demand if they removed that fucking PICKLE PIECE OF SHIT, NO I CANT REMOVE IT MYSELF ITS FUCKING DISGUSTING

Fast food really disgusts me. So many animals grown and killed to turn into those unhealthy cheap meals.

>So many animals grown and killed
same thoughtprocess when you barrelbomb a palestinian settlement
mashallah

The amount of times I got dragged into arguments because of my flag. Sadly, I care too much to let you get away with it.
Anyway, Israel doesn't mass produce "barrelbomb bombings" on "palestinian settlments".
No other army goes so much out of it's way to warn before and prevent unnecessary harm to civilians.
Flyers in Arabic are dropped warning of when places are getting bombed.
Small tiny but loud bombs are dropped on roofs as a final warning from helicopters or drones.
Precise bombs with minimal explosives are fired from the jets only after all of these when something in civilian areas needs to be destroyed.
"but muh buildings" have your terrorists not fire rockets and stash weapons in schools and hospitals.
Judge Israel by the highest set of morals, it's what that should be but don't ignore who we're dealing with, don't let Hamas who uses human shield escape your judgment with those same set of morals.

French will deny it I'm sure but I saw a lot of young professionals eating McDonald's for lunch there, way more than their counterparts in the US would

israelis are the best posters on this board
dont argue with those retards

>no banter
truly, semites don't have a funny bone.
thanks for inventing 3 religions tho, that was the funniest joke/prank u lot ever did

jog on mohammed

Thanks, friend
Sorry, I have a weak spot on accusations against my country haha

Israel has no more of a right to exist than Rhodesia. You can go through the motions to reduce "civilian casualties" but Israel is still displacing the justified inhabitants of the land and inviting foreigners from across the world to replace them.

You completely ignore the source of the problem: Israel's colonial origin.

The world had already agreed that colonialism was wrong but foolishly made an exception for the Zionists out of pity. Every day that goes by proves this was a mistake. A colonial state cannot behave in a moral manner with respect to the native inhabitants of a land.

>

Charlie fell few years ago.

>foreigners
It's a return to our rightfully owned land of our ancestors after 2,000 years of persecution and a genocide.
Israels existence is the wish and prayer of generations, a Jewish sovereignty in our homeland, the land of our Bible, our holy city Jerusalem and ruins of our Temple.
Where we no longer live in fear from those who we live in.
Yes, Jews have gotten mixed with the races of where they were exiled though rape and marriage, the reason that to be considered a Jew you need your mother to be Jewish was implemented to protect the women from having non-Jewish babies. While some Jews are not "ethnically Jewish"/"Mediterranean", (didn't bother anyone who wanted to be antisemitic), the Jewish heritage lived on.
Honestly, I feel more connected to a Jewish Ethiopian than to someone who looks like from the country of my grandparents. Feel free to "WE WUZ" me
Arabs sold "their lands", (Egyptians, Jordanians, Lebs and Syrians that extended into empty lands) and later they declined the two state solution that was on Jewish owned land and started a war.
The Jews dried out the swamps and built the cities.Modern Israel is what it is today thanks to the Zionists.

>It's a return to our rightfully owned land of our ancestors
Land your people took back then from other Canaanites who already lived there. Or do you not know your own scriptures which boasts about that fact?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jericho

>OUR rightful clay that we hadn't set foot on in 1500 years
This is the weakest irredentism in history.

Business idea: Jewish settlement. You guys can have the northeastern quadrant of Nevada. Between the Mormons in Salt lake city and the native reservations in western Nevada.

It's a beautiful land, you guys would love it.

I know that well enough, that's just not an argument.
They don't exist anymore as a people, we do. Our culture, religion and heritage are based on that land and we returned to it.
The Jews are the closest things to natives of Israel, or Palestine, the name the Romans gave the land after the Philistines that used to live on the sea strip.

During the exile Jews couldn't return and once it became possible again, the Zionist movement was born
You can't deny the spiritual connection Jews have to this land, the connection remained so strong because the Jews were persecuted. It took a lot of suffering for a people, so far away from their land to still yearn for it even after 1500 years.
It's our land but there are Arab citizens in Israel, those who didn't not leave now live in a democratic country and enjoy many rights, live the best in the entire middle east, no one was kicked out after the war they started.

Nicaragua has Mcdonalds, I've eaten at one (was pretty good better than California Mcdicks for sure).

>They don't exist anymore as a people, we do.
If descendants of Canaanites can't claim that land today because the original culture as you say ''no longer exists'', why can descendants of the original Israelites claim that same land? Your westernized (((jewish))) culture is as similar to original Israelite culture as much as Scandinavian culture is similar to viking culture. Lost land is lost land. Canaanites lost it to Israelites, Israelites lost it to Babylonians and Romans. You don't get permanent ''dibs'', or else Mongolians would be controlling most of Asia right now.