Name ONE (1) role that actor Idris Elba isn't perfectly suited for

Name ONE (1) role that actor Idris Elba isn't perfectly suited for

His own autobiography because not even Idris Elba is good enough to play Idris Elba

Wallace

idris elba biopic

Steve Bannon

lol

bannon is unironically JUSTed

Is Chuck Bannon really a white supremacist? Also, Idris Elba wouldn't make a good fat guy who browses the internet nonstop allday everyday

It's photo shooped but still funny

what went wrong

>this balding kike thinks he's God's chosen people

no, he isn't, that's a leftist cuck meme

bannon believes in an inherent clash of civilizations, and is against multiculturalism. nothing of that has to do with white supremacy.

Yes he is, since he isn't pro-immigration.

Who would you rather have a father as?

Alcohol, rage, just general degradation by the dark side that is the GOP.

whoa
so, good genetics = looking sexy?

about what the fuck were my long ass essays in biologie then about?

Who is a smart but decrepit Jew whose picture you could put next to Elba to see if that guy would get the point?

>bannon never once said this about himself
>it's okay to bodyshame someone when the left does it
my almonds are activated.

Not that there's anything wrong with white supremacism but casually leveling such accusations against people whom you disagree with seems unethical at best. I love eddie murphy btw

Delete

>Maneuvered himself to the uppermost levels of global political power
>Somehow this is inferior to a supporting actor in the critically-acclaimed film "Prometheus"

All right-wing people deserve to die, it's okay to shame and mock them.

>Idris Elbow will never play George Lincoln Rockwell in the biopic.

he's an old dude, most people look like shit at 63. He'll probably live like a decade more at most and have his heart crap out

i know you're joking, but there are people who really think this. so tolerant.

1 has degrees from Harvard and works for the POTUS. the other eeks and hollers for our entertainment like a circus monkey. really made me think.
>inb4 muh dick

And there are people who think all left wingers should die. What's your point?

Why should anyone be tolerant of the intolerant?

Its funny how libs are just like ya Bannon is a literal nazi.

>works for the POTUS
>drumpflets think this is a good thing

you responded to an observation. i sense you're a libtard with that bait.
nice.

Everyone who disagrees with liberals these days is labeled a Nazi. It's their go to insult. Like Sup Forums with cuck.

I'm not an anything, I just hate how you guys think it's only leftists who want to kill when you always meme about free helicopter rides

Because that's going against your stance of being tolerant, turning you into a hypocrite.

>sexuality
>not about seeking out desirable traits and testing genetic fitness

literally better than working for McDonald's, the NBA, prison kitchens, the NFL, or any of the establishments unfortunate enough to have to employ niggers.

>meme about free helicopter rides
sorry, i'm not familiar with this. care to elaborate?

Dubya was a Nazi to them. You know, the guy who said "Islam is peace."

pinochet having people whacked

You only tolerate things you disapprove of or dislike. You can't tolerate something that you like or support.

>unironically having to photoshop an old white man to make him uglier than a "handsome" nigger

tip
lol

Libel thread?

a norse god

The guy on the right is likely to have a double digit IQ.

I thought this was going to be a march release, AKA the month where big budget movies go to die. Guess someone was REALLY desperate if they pushed it back to July.

But yeah, Dark Tower is going to be a trainwreck. Hopefully it will be the movie that finally convinces hollywood to stop casting Idris Elba as white characters, because it needs to happen before Daniel Craig retires from James Bond.

No no he believes his RACE is genetically superior to the specimen on the right's RACE and he's right.

Wow I really want him to fuck my wife's pusy!

James Bond

ok

>What is libel, the post

Only people on the right's race believe that.

Yes because an actor who entertains us should be valued EXACTLY like one who plots course for the nation.....so why are you not pissed that cannon can't act or is not a negroe? Because thats the argument isn't it?

God almighty, thats why we are fucked.....fucking idiots think obama was awesome and bush sucked because of how they LOOKED.....

Do ideas mean nothing? Why even have people study anything....

good grief