Sup Forums party

Why doesn't Sup Forums try to start a political party?
I know a few of you tried making the SA, but those threads were full of nazi fags who thought making a party based on the nazis would be a good idea.
Could we not attempt to make a actual party with a core mission/set of principles that can appeal to people like ourselves but also redpill normies.
One thing is important in any attempt like this is to not be close to nazis/white supremacists otherwise it will be near impossible to attract normies, just edgy kids, also any debates would be shut down with "you're a nazi".
I would be up for it, anyone else?

Fuck off.

There will never be another successful "nazi" party.

Don't call it nazi
Don't have it look like nazi

Going outside is degenerate for Sup Forums.

we already have one.
its called: pvv

fuck off with your cringy LARPing shit newfag.

Fuck off kike shill

On the day of the rope you will be dead.

>More Nazi glorification
Fuck off. I have Jewish ancestry and a Jewish last name but I'm 0% Jewish since my mom isn't Jewish. Under SA rules I would be harassed, beaten, and discriminated against even though I'm not Jewish. This is my only problem with Sup Forums they glorify the Nazis.

I HATE Nazis and my father is Jewish (I'm not tho) but these points are dumb

>look at all this great research that says whites are great
Well I mean next to Jews they have done really amazing things like built great civilizations.

>I mean sure it's all been conducted by neo-Nazis
They haven't done shit, neo-nazis are powerless

>fascism is great even tho in a fascist government I'd be killed
Not likely if you're white

>tune in next week...
Fascism didn't fail ever actually. It's just very immoral

shit flying out the mouth. classy. really makes you think.

Last I checked, we don't agree on much.

Other than actually having a border and deporting undesirables, what could you build a platform on?

>I always assumed Nazi LARPing was just a way to keep Normie's at bay.

Sup Forums isn't actually against refugees. That's satire. Almost everything here except the Hitler worship is Satire.

>Leaf

I never said the nazi SA type thing was a good idea, it was shit, a real party not based on the nazis or the SA may be a good idea.
I mention the SA because some Sup Forums users tried to make it a thing, I commend them for actually trying to make change instead of sitting down and complaining, but its fucking retarded to make a modern SA, they were shit before and they would be shit again,while being shutdown by and cast out worse then Britain first.
A party that is against political corruption, that supports traditional nuclear families, encourages national pride and thoroughly protects the people of the nation would be great.

Sup Forums sit down and complain without doing anything to change what they are complaining about. The meme division is the only ones who do something about it. There are some decent people here on Sup Forums that can help make change, fighting is better than accepting your fate sitting down.

I think if we do this, we would need a common enemy to rally against, UKIP has the EU, Trump has Mexicans and Mudslimes, Putin has fags, Hitler had Jews.

Traitors.

There's too many, the group needs to be smaller but disliked.

Can you think of one?

haha, you are out of your mind. won't be long before it goes full Nazi irrational and start a war they can't win because IRRATIONALS. Irrationals are the real enemies

>all these triggered stormfags

you guys are useless asshole who not only accomplish nothing, but hold back everyone else that even has a chance by somewhat being associated with you

Some core values I think would be fitting:
>Support and encourage local businesses and production.
>Protect the people and stand up to any threats with force.
>Make the political establishment transparent and available for all citizens.
>Establish near free speech, allowing any viewpoint to be spoken freely, but threats against others or property will be punished.
>Support and encourage the nuclear family.
>Encourage national pride.
>Ensure every able bodied citizen serves national service, to ensure the rights of the people and protection of the nation can be ensured.
>Encourage traditional family values.

Make it about Germanic tradition, Greek rationalism, Roman law, and Christian religion.

We have too wide a range of political views to make a coherent, effective party. Also, most of us don't have the coordination for it. Just join National Action m8.

Wew lad.
Name calling on a Mongolian Tapestry board? Now that's a new low.

I'm sure there are enough to lay a foundation of a party, we would need to recruit to start making a name.
It's not just Sup Forums that is against degeneracy and globalism.

A pol party shouldn't be stormfront or even close.

We already have an enemy you fool
Marxist SJWs that poison our society