So is it confirmed that Trump is controlled opposition for Hillary Clinton so she can easily win the election?

So is it confirmed that Trump is controlled opposition for Hillary Clinton so she can easily win the election?

Or was Trump just pretending to be retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

biump

I'd say it's pretty fucking obvious at this point.

>.001 cent has been added to your account

you cant bump your own post, shill

We had some good threads last night. It's totally confirmed.

Anyone supporting Trump is full on progressive or a complete useful idiot.

underrated post.

>Trump is a Hillary plant
of all the meme theories this is the most retarded

fucking newfag shill kys

It's multi dimentonal chess where you are going to loose anyway.

>shill
This is not an echochamber anymore faggot.

Hillary Clinton is just as shitty as Trump. Do you honestly think anyone who points out Trump's stupidity is a Hillary supporter? Trump worshipers are just as bad as Berniebots.

You don't need Shillary to win to keep establishment interest in place. Trump is already pro-LGBTQ. Either way you lose.

Also sage.

Just wait till the debates before you jump to conclusion. If he calls her the devil to her face. I'll never question him again

her name is Allie rae

LOL
DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

I see the money's been going to good use. The responses are getting more interesting, at least. Less robotic, but still painfully obvious.

Now, instead of blatantly supporting Hillbot, they instruct you to pretend to not support anyone, but you make a point to denigrate Sanders supporters and Trump without saying anything specifically bad about Hillary. Pretty soon you'll start adding "anti-Hillary" stuff to your playbook that are stupid shit like "she tries too hard lel".

Trump has the establishment so scared that they've got teams of astroturfers running 24/7, full-time negative media coverage, tens of millions in negative ads, and establishment hacks being paid off in different ways. All the while, leaks are coming out that show how incompetent, cruel, corrupt, and generally dirty Hillary is. Four DNC staffers had to resign because what they did was against the rules and ethically wrong, and Hillary's response is to hire them to her campaign as "thanks for fixing the system for me lads".

Trump will win is what I'm saying. This "bump" for Hill is very temporary.

Well done

Shill General lads

right, like bernie was controlled opposition for the criminal hillary to 'remain sharp'....ahahahahaha how did that work out retard?

Stop the Criminal Hillary From Stealing the Election - Volunteer to be a Trump Election Observer

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

> s a g e

>Trump will win
LOL NO

As much as people want Trump to win, its not gonna happen. Hillary has won, the game is rigged.