Comedy Central Cancels Larry Wilmore's Late Night Show

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unny isnt it ?

Haaaaaaaa

you Frenchmen are the funny ones

Looks like Comedy Central is keepin' it 100......% off the air.

what was the reason? other than just a stupid idea to begin with..

ratings are most likely in the garbage disposal.
They also probably realize hes not funny.

when was that show when he made jokes about race, anyone know what day I refer to

February 23rd

Took long enough. Ratings were shitty pretty much the whole time it was on air. The only reason it stayed around for so long is that it was blatant anti-white propaganda.

I'm so happy.

Trevor Noah you're next

F

The Bill Nye episode triggered me. I'm not even a fan of Bill Nye.

Payback for mocking Obama at the press gala.

It has a lower viewership than C-SPAN on a Friday night.

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

He wasn't Juden enough.

ummm why would I care about water on Mars when that evil racist Trump could be president

The show wasn't very good, but I don't see how they can cancel this show while that assfaggot Trevor Noah gets to stay on the air

in due time... I bet he doesn't survive the election

Good. Hopefully they'll cancel Trevor Noah too.
It was fine when it was Stewart and Colbert, I could look past the liberalism and see the humor. Now they've gotten rid of the humor

ucking cucknigger deserves it for being a cuck

not even the wildest caricatures of leftists on Sup Forums come close to this retardation
its also the typical example of "I was merely pretending to be a retard"

I'd rather Samantha Bee go first. I fucking hate that bitch

good start, now fire Trevor Noah and Stephen Colbert. Comedians should focus on telling jokes not pushing politics

Just like Trevor Noah, they have to remind their audience every episode that they are black/from South Africa. Jon Stewart had at least a week between each time he had to remind everyone that he is a jew. It's just blacks being lazy. Big surprise.

her bits on the daily show used to be kinda funny, but all the promos for her show are just her angrily reciting msm headlines. also they probably should have given wyatt cenac the daily show spot instead of that nobody noah

The whole channel needs to be purged and south park can move to HBO

Amazing what the channel of Chappell and Reno 911 has become

I agree on Wyatt Cenac. I think he could have actually possibly filled the hole left by Stewart. That being said they'd probably still try to get him to push identity politics in leau of news.

>RIP Roasts
>RIP good shows like 'Strangers With Candy'

smug fugly uppity Nig Nog !

i still watch his micheal steele puppet segments every so often, his improv with the ibbles kills me

Chappelle's Show was anti-white jewish gibsmedat too, you're just probably nostalgic about it because it was on air when you were in school or whatever.

>Chappelle
Even Chappelle hated the monster he created and fled to Africa for a while because dumb fucks wouldn't stop copying it. AND it paved the way for Mind of Menstealia which needed years to dismantle.

They should nuke Trevor Shoah too. Even the average Liberal thinks the guy is full of shit.

Either way still funny

Hell I liked Letterman too when he was clearly a leftist
Colbert is unwatchable garbage
Fuck him

Chappelle chose pride over shekels. Couldn't be bought by the juden.

Maybe if white people weren't so racist he wouldn't lose his job. That's another score for #BLM

>the first black woman to hold that position on a late-night talk show

Why are blacks awful at everything. I bet they wish they had a Jew heading up that shit.

Can't believe this didn't happen sooner. Shitty "WHITE PEOPLE BE LIKE" humor aside this guy is a terrible comedian. Can't fucking setup or deliver a joke to save his life.

mysides

That guy was about as funny as a fork in the fucking eye.

>be a hack comedian with no talent
>use the race card every night because of above
>also being a liberal progressive bitch, rip on the right every single night
>shocked when show is cancelled because of low ratings

Wow, it's almost as if when pander to one half of the country, piss off the other half, and then piss off the largest race in america while appealing to one of the smallest, suddenly viewership goes down.

>Robin_Thede
Thede’s other writing credits include
>The Queen Latifah Show
>BET Awards (2014),
>BET Honors (2013),
>BET Awards (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012),
>NAACP Image Awards (2011),
>the BET Hip Hop Awards (2010, 2011, 2012)

What went wrong?

>Why are liberal blacks awful at everything.
ftfy