ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theduran.com/hillary-clinton-238-million-since-leaving-white-house-tax-returns-filed-show-massive-clinton-fortune-video/
ebay.com/itm/Official-Trump-Make-America-Great-Again-MAGA-red-hat-SHIPS-OVERSEAS-Made-in-US-/142082908881?hash=item2114cd22d1:g:KIkAAOSwHoFXrPmE
ebay.com/itm/Donald-Trump-Make-America-Great-Again-Hat-Quality-Embroidered-Cap-FREE-SHIP/281800824562?_trksid=p2047675.c100623.m-1&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=37577&meid=e0de425fdb1d48b8b10e4a30ec764c66&pid=100623&rk=3&rkt=6&sd=142082908881
google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/08/15/hillarys-site-edits-sexual-assault-pledge-after-rape-claims-against-bill-resurface/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-13/obama-job-recovery-nonexistent
youtube.com/watch?v=M_tifPMzerA
youtube.com/watch?v=mP2eS_ZRi5g
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6tbTwTw6SE
c-span.org/video/?413977-1/donald-trump-delivers-foreign-policy-address
cspan2-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan2_1@304728/index_1000_av-p.m3u8
youtube.com/watch?v=NspNSKGjUIk
youtube.com/watch?v=7XQBEr0bHsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

awoo

AUUUUU

First for Hill. :)

MAGA

MAGA

what if trump flips some traditionally blue state that no one is expecting him to
like what if he suddenly flips new jersey or something
what if man

MAGA

Hillary Clinton made $238 million since leaving White House. Tax returns show massive Clinton fortune

theduran.com/hillary-clinton-238-million-since-leaving-white-house-tax-returns-filed-show-massive-clinton-fortune-video/

New Haven county represent

I need a San Diego version of AWOO

How do we defend Trump's "First Amendment" comment?

Saved 11/10

Repost from the last thread, came in too late.
I'm looking to buy at least two original Trump hats. I've seen one offer in e-bay that looks legit.
ebay.com/itm/Official-Trump-Make-America-Great-Again-MAGA-red-hat-SHIPS-OVERSEAS-Made-in-US-/142082908881?hash=item2114cd22d1:g:KIkAAOSwHoFXrPmE
And another
ebay.com/itm/Donald-Trump-Make-America-Great-Again-Hat-Quality-Embroidered-Cap-FREE-SHIP/281800824562?_trksid=p2047675.c100623.m-1&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=37577&meid=e0de425fdb1d48b8b10e4a30ec764c66&pid=100623&rk=3&rkt=6&sd=142082908881

My question is, for non-american anons, where did you get your Trump hats and is there an approved source here? I'll get as many as I can.

faggot

The same way people defend the 2nd. By exercising it.

He has a very real chance of flipping Oregon, weirdly enough

Like what if Hillary just like got assassinated because Trump called for it. Like, just 2nd amendment people my country up fampaitachi

8 years of president Clinton incoming

>as long as they won't kill people

What about the other crime they bring? Or they're habits? You want a bunch of immigrants turning a once nice neighborhood into a shithole? Or some Indians shitting on your driveway?

Typical Hill.
Coming in 3rd in a 2 man race.

google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/08/15/hillarys-site-edits-sexual-assault-pledge-after-rape-claims-against-bill-resurface/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

SPREAD THIS, HILLARY HATES WOMEN

Insideranon swung by last night and made a single post about the speech.

>Tomorrow's speech has just had final touches applied.
>It's a headline maker.

The screencap guy should snag this one.

> Trump's 3 Pillars speech

Should be an excellent speech.
CNN will have a lot of facts to check.

LOL, can't believe I had one you didn't... I need to get a life

You mean 7 years of president Kaine

I used your flag for the Ct awoo.

What's all this then?

But at least when he was wrong before there was some issue or information he wanted the MSM to report on. I don't get what he's on about besides encouraging more aggressive libel laws but that message isn't clear.

Obama's Job Recovery Is Not Only Slower Than Past Recessions, It's Completely Nonexistent

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-13/obama-job-recovery-nonexistent

kek

Trump speech at 2PM ET

Streams / IP TV:

>youtube.com/watch?v=M_tifPMzerA RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=mP2eS_ZRi5g LB

>youtube.com/watch?v=Z6tbTwTw6SE ENG

>c-span.org/video/?413977-1/donald-trump-delivers-foreign-policy-address

IP TV:

>cspan2-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan2_1@304728/index_1000_av-p.m3u8

DROP YOUR COCKS AND GRAB YOUR SOCKS, BOYS, WE GOT A MISSION.

nyp.st/2aU0v85

Manchester here, bruh.

>fall foliage background

Nice user 10/10

Tolland county checking dubs

requesting polish version of awoo

do you have the one for /MA/ fags? please gib

But in all seriousness, just point to the hypocrisy of the left when they point out that the firearms of the 18th century are not as powerful as the firearms of today. Point out how the press is the same way, Trump doesn't want to end all press freedom but hold media outlets accountable when they slander and spread lies though their "anonymous sources". Use the recent fall of gawker as an example, yes they had freedom of the press but abused it when they started encouraging stalking celebrities and posted leaked sex tapes that the courts even ordered to be taken down. The press is acting like a bunch of children at this point and they need to be reminded of what is free press and what is press abuse.

>BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP SAID THAT HE'S GOING TO BRING ABOUT A 3 PILLAR POLICY TO STOP ISIS

>HOWEVER WE HAVE DISCOVERED THAT TRUMP HAS NOT MADE THE FIRST STEPS TO GET THE CONCRETE NECESSARY FOR THOSE PILLARS.

>MORE ON THIS STORY AFTER THE MORNING JOE: WILL TRUMP FINALLY DISAVOW? STAY TUNED FOR MORE!

Suck on this cock shills

well there are too many victims of bill and hillary

Shit wrong one

Right on time. Thanks again lad.

Bill Clinton Speaks Too Long, Forum Cues The Music To Get Him Off Stage

youtube.com/watch?v=NspNSKGjUIk

Sounds legit to me senpai.

>Trump: My heart goes out to the victim of the terrible rape by the Stanford Swimmer. I pledge to end this- YOU ALL HAVE A VOICE
I would like that to pander to women.

>Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=7XQBEr0bHsI

>but again, when your standard of living goes up, your anger goes down.

They're the ones killing their own garbagemen, dude. Iraqis are not "normal" people crying inside to break out. The amount of pointless petty cruelty and cowardice that runs in their veins cannot be overstated. The only people worth our time there are, as usual, the Kurds. The rest all deserve ISIS.

Only a Polish or indonesian standing upside down can make it

>that music along juxtaposed with bill looking like he's going to fucking die any minute
MY SIDES

Fairfield standing by.

Pennsylvania

>49 states
>nice backgrounds
>my three are corn, corruption, and dead niggers

I feel smug and yet depressed.

Problem is that he's technically wrong. I agree, the media shouldn't be allowed to say anything they want without reason to the point of abuse but this is the shit that keeps normies from voting for him.

HAAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

THESE FUCKERS REMOVED A PLEDGE THAT RAPE SURVIVORS "HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE BELIEVED"

GET THE MEMES READY LADS

Libel laws are literally existing laws that bypass the 1st amendment. Also new outlets offer a service and by intentionally lying, they are violating the law that prohibits intent of deception.

Trump is well, well within his bounds to exercise these rights.

What first amendment comment? Knowingly, purposefully lying for malicious intent isn't covered by the first amendment, its libel. When a news person purposefully and knowingly lies such as by saying Trump has called for identification badges for muslims or so forth, they should have their lives destroyed, period.

I'll make it if you want, but you gotta give me a good, no, GREAT photo to put it on.

I know you're trolling, but if it happened now there'd be such a shitstorm. Hillary, disgusting as she is, would be made a martyr who died for our sins and Trump would be crucified. Her getting shot would actually do more harm to his cause than hers. Obviously he wasn't calling for that.

>Problem is that he's technically wrong.
Libel laws exist family.

Awoo!

Trump now has ammo!

TWEET THIS TO DONALD NOW

There's nothing in "freedom of the press" that states or implies they have a right to push completely false information.

All politics aside, Bill seriously does look like he's on the way out.

He has that unmistakable look about him that people get when they're on death's door.

Interestingly enough he's switched over to a (mostly) vegetarian diet - apparently he'll have a piece of salmon or something once a week but that's it.

Getting some real Steve Jobs vibes here.

But not for public figures. You can't write an article shaming some nobody but libel laws let them write whatever they want about Trump.

exactly. Some of the shit the MSM has peddled is straight up slanderous.

>Calling Melania Trump illegal with no evidence.
>Accusing Trump of being a Russian agent.
>NY Times taking the words of Trumps ex-gf out of context (and her BTFO)
So much bullshit this election

Bill clinton had sexual relations with that woman(He didn't)

Fact check: Monica lied about the rape scandal to get national attention, why would a married man want to have sex with other women?

O friend and companion of the night, thou who rejoicest in the baying of dogs and spilt blood, who wanderest in the midst of shades among the tombs, who longest for blood and bringest terror to mortals, Gorgo, Mormo, thousand-faced moon, look favourably on our sacrifices.

Middlesex. How was the Fairfield rally? Was it high energy?

OH YEAH

Farfield rally was one of THE BEST rallies ever.

YUUUGE ENERGY

He literally threw Hillary out of the rally.

I heard it mentioned earlier that the White House is restructuring their intern program in anticipation of the possibility Bill gets back in

How are people in PA still voting Clinton after Benghazi, NAFTA, and the war on coal?

Philadelphia and Pittsburg are cucked as fuck

Trump shat on the Governor because of his high taxes

>I heard it mentioned earlier that the White House is restructuring their intern program in anticipation of the possibility Bill gets back in

They'd also better put in some kind of snapchat blocker, because Huma's hubby is sending pervy stuff again.

We don't want weenie wagging on social media from the WH.

he's a big guy

Labor Unions urging people to vote Democrat like they always do, despite it being against their interests

Frustrating

kek, I know. I don't want her to get assassinated. I want her to get SCHLONGED in the debates, lose fair and square, only to have a stroke when Trump tells her and obummer "You're Fired!" on inauguration day. As she lies there in her fully conscious but vegetative state, she will be forced to watch America being made great again in the news, the government and all agencies audited/culled/rebuilt, and her family and legacy lose everything as the FBI dismantles the Clinton Foundation™

I really wish I could have gone.

>You know what really expands my dong?

Don't talk about Pittsburgh like that! I think we'll be going Red (if not, then we're definitely cucks).

Trump is an idiot and you're all clowns

Honestly, I should just bet my entire life savings on Hillary winning at this point.

uuuu

delet this

When Trump is President, do you think he's gonna RICO everyone involved in the CF along with Hillary as a way of cleaning out the corrupt in government?

ayy let me get a new jersey one
it's gotta have a shitty looking city for the backdrop

>85417938
>1 post
>a fucking leaf

You're gonna have to shill harder for this (You)

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF