What are some kino about nigger """""""""""""""""""presidents""""""""""""""""""" who illegally wiretap the homes of...

what are some kino about nigger """""""""""""""""""presidents""""""""""""""""""" who illegally wiretap the homes of private citizens who happen to be running for president against their chosen trainwreck candidate and is now going to jail? No, I ain't gonna ask the faggots over at Sup Forums

Not sure. I prefer kinos about orange Russian puppets who like to suck Putin's cock and enjoy demeaning women and minorities because they're too insecure.

t h i s

i wonder what the person behind this post actually looks like

fuck Donald Drumpf and fuck white people

/thread

Take your pick

>No, I ain't gonna ask the faggots over at Sup Forums

Why? you clearly spend most of your time there anyway?

just some underage kid who is visibly autistic

Once more, OP Is shown to be a Sup Forumsack faggot

what's the story behind this

I always expect Sup Forums to be super gay only because i know theyre being brainwashed by tv.
Tv is bad guys
Youre being hypnotized into submission

t. reddit

t. reddit

Back to /lgbt/ tranny.

Based Trump. RIPiss King Nigger Traitor

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

You said nigger on the internet. Simply eric.

t. reddit

t. reddit

take my money

>so diverse

Jesus Christ, there's something wrong with you people.

THIS IS NOW A BIONICLE THREAD

t. reddit

>>>/reddit/

Best set coming through

why is Sup Forums so cancerous?

Go back to veddit and you won't have to read different opinions sweetie.

>it's a "Sup Forums spams Sup Forums and then shrieks buzzwords at anyone who complains" episode
>it's a rerun
getting pretty tired of this episode desu

after the election ledonald got bored of hanging out there and are doing their epic brigades across the site. nothing new.

t. reddit

Guys, I just said this is a Bionicle thread.

You say, as you shriek and scream every time someone criticizes the president. Practice what you preach faggot.

this thread isn't an opinion you cancerous little faggot it's just blatant spam

Has Trump done any of the things he promised he would?

>Cant even lead his own party to victory against obamacare

Its like we voted in a maverick and got an old blubbering pussy and his fans that go

STOP MAKING FUN OF MY PRESIDENT!

REKT

>yfw the JUST cut is literally better than Drumpf's haircut.

t. reddit

You gonna cry like little bitches because you're powerless and Trump is president? Seems like it.

>>>/reddit/

t. reddit

new york Sup Forums that trolled Shia lebouf at his camera event.

proofs?

Its alright Sup Forumsack. If you don't want to post off topic threads then we'll make them on topic for you.

This is now a Bionicle/Samuel L Jackson Thread

I don't give a shit who's president of burgerland, but I'm gonna ask you again to keep your spamming off of my board.

>is now going to jail?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

There's many off topic threads right now. You're just an ass pained libcuck.

>>>/reddit/

t. reddit

>this thread and the general state of "politics" and social (media) culture of the current times

I can dig it.

Compelling argument. Please post again.

i should have asked "what's the story behind the "girl" on the far right with bargain Penn Jillette"

Neat!

They dont reply with actual words. Just buzzwords
>reddit
>shill
>liberal
>sjw

any intellect was lost long ago

Just relax and post Sam

That's Reddit you stupid nigger. You kept posting this shit last night claiming that it was Sup Forums. Now here you are doing it again tonight. I'm starting to think that perhaps you're the one making these stupid fucking threads so you can reply to them with your stupid fucking pictures of kekistani faggots over on Reddit.

This pic and pic related are the only pics that could effectively be referred to as Sup Forums because they were from the HWNDU streams.

Reminder Trump is president and Hillary is not.

Stay calm and post Samuel L Jackson

So, intellect is dead? I don't get your point.

t. reddit

t. reddit

Why does Sup Forums loving fucking around with Sup Forums so much?

So, yes. Alright. Take care. Brush your hair.

Why do niggers commit so much crime and fail to make so score higher than 80 on IQ tests?

t. reddit