November is gonna be a bloodbath, isn't it?

November is gonna be a bloodbath, isn't it?

Maybe so. Unless trump truly is going to wreck shit in the debates he's fucked. He really needs an above average performance in both debates.

Yup.

Trump has no chance.

Pennsylvania and Virginia are perma-cucked

>It's liberal propaganda!

Every single poll and map I find forecasts a Clinton win.

Yeach, probably. Turns out the dude wasn't a secret elite meme wizard. He really was just a crazy guy.

Oh well.

>What is the primary monster vote.

Every single person I've met (mostly minorities too) forecast a Trump vote.

> GOP funnels money to congressional races
> Hillary wins in landslide because most voters fear or hate Trump, but vote GOP in congress because they want to keep her in check.
> GOP controls both houses
> Completely stumps her legislative agenda for two years
> Hillary record low popularity. Congress now two GOP supermajorities
>Period of Congressional success breathes new lifeblood into the party at the top by diluting the old guard and bringing fresh blood to Congress
> Hillary turns to foreign policy to save her legacy and polling but her plans for Syria and China both fail
> To avoid Trump mistakes, GOP undertakes reforms for the race and purifies its organisational officials.
> GOP nominate one Paul Ryan to run against her
> Paul Ryan takes White House off Clinton in one term.
> Swings against, but keeps the House and senate for the GOP.
> Begins new dawn of Conservative America

Better color wisconsin red, friend.

No

It just never ends

Thank goodness all 14 people you know are voting trump, otherwise it would have been a landslide

posting mine again
it's gonna be a tough climb for trump, he needs to flip either pennsylvania (more likely) or michigan (less likely). he also needs to not lose north carolina and nevada.

Because pols are rigged online. They don't care what the vote is. They say hillary. Even besides that you don't have the entire peoples of each state voying. You only have liberals reading the articles in the polls.

Not a bad map. I have a few quibbles (NH, CT, OR), but it's basically okay.

Same here. Not bad.

Guess what? I didn't make my own map with zero facts.

Pic related.

They're not online polls. take a statistics class. Just because you don't like the findings, doesn't mean it's wrong.

OP here. Just to be clear, I did not make any of these maps. These are all from varies polls and political websites. Apolitical, liberal and even conservative (pic related).

That's my prediction map, except for NV.

(There's been a huge growth of hispanics in NV in the past few years, plus there's a hispanic NV senate candidate running. Lots of people who have moved to NV (like me) came from CA. Nate's got NV at a 80% win for Hillary today.)

NY will vote trump. Pretty confident on it.
Michigan too.
I don't understand why so many fucking michiganders vote Democrat senate.

Most city folk and country people in Michigan are rednecks, so I never understand why they go blue for presidential election.

The govern of michigan has done great and the flint insicident was fucking the black mayor (also a woman) who fucked the water over.

Now nsjw that know nothing about facts hate the govner. He was also independent winning the votes then the Republicans folded to him and maDE him their canadite.

I think Michigan will vote Trump though. Detroit always fucking votes blue because Muh Obama

Most people in Michigan you talk to always talk about how great trump is. Michigan has a lot of liberal universities which is making the youth vote Democrat too though.

Anyway NY is in the bag.
He's from there and they have always loved him.

Statistics my ass. This shit is made up half of the time. I went to a top rated uni and their statistics are based off of sumtions like most liberal agenda is.

>g-guys, romney is gonna win big the polls are a lie!

>NY will vote trump. Pretty confident on it.
dude this is just delusion
trump's been a staple of new york city since the 80's, yes, but the city is just too nonwhite at this point

>NY will vote trump. Pretty confident on it.

Based on? Your asshole? Trump is being ripped apart in NY.

>Science is evil :^)
Fuck off, Cleetus. People who actually graduated high school are talking.

>b-b-but those polls are r-r-r-rigged

The NY state poll thus morning had Clinton up +25 points.

>political polling
>scientific
brah come on now

Whooo hoo lets celebrate the last chance we have to save the nation has failed.

>Save the nation
>Trump

kek

You do standup?

>shitposting

Post more memes, maybe that'll change the election.

THIS IS FUCKING HORSESHIT

NORTH DAKOTA GETS 3

>THREE

VOTES

YET KEKIFORNIA GET FIFTY FUCKING FIVE

WHAT THE SHIT DO THEY DO? WE PRODUCE GRAIN AND OIL THAT SUPPLIES 1/4RD OF THE FUCKING NATION AND THEY ASS FUCK EACH OTHER AND CELEBRATE OVER IT

FUCK THIS

Did you take a middle school civics class? Electoral votes are based on population.

>what is population

That doesn't make any sense. If pollsters don't maintain a fairly accurate track record, people won't pay them to conduct polls any more.

source: (((The Wall Street Journal)))

>the number of shitskins you can compel to fuck over and over and vomit out as many children as possible while sucking up welfare is the primary deciding factor on how many votes you get in who leads the country

Democracy was a mistake. If you don't produce shit you shouldn't get representation.

The media runs the polling they don't need anyone to pay them.

NYer here. Love the Don.

Most polling organizations aren't run by news places, they're contracted.

Time to revert to monarchy. A kind, fatherly king will fix everything.

Welcome to the retarded Electoral College where you get more votes depending on how many bodies currently inhabit your shitty communist state.

Whether they're citizens or not, their presence influences our voting process. That's what a free country is all about! Who cares about equal representation, that's fascism.

>Paul Ryan
>keeps the house and senate for the GOP
>in the new census

TOP KEK. Democrats will gerrymander the shit out of this country in 2020 and lock the Republicans out of power for 100 years.

Remember when every single poll said Brexit would fail?

Brexit was doomed to fail in the polls the very night of counting the votes, yet it won.

People were afraid to say they were voting Brexit in public, but when it came to the privacy of the booth...

More like a flood of trumper tears
>mfw

Do the math... >mfw hysteric "RIGGED!!!!" shriekings in november

Polling organizations are simply conglomerates of the various news organizations, look it up.

An isolated incident.

Do you think Trump supporters even watch debates?
They're normies, they don't. Come on, man. You should know this.

how would Clinton benefit the states and the world?

Jan 2017 could be worse

Won't be isolated when Trump wins, mate. Get used to his cheeky face every morning when you salute his picture on the telly.

That would obviously be the smart move since that's what the GOP has been doing for the past 20 years.

>MUH METHODOLGY
>MUH OVERSAMPLING OF DEMS
>MUH TRUMP CROWDS AT RALLYS HAVE 6 GORILLION PEOPLE
>MUH ANECDOTAL ""EVIDENCE"" SAYING TRUMP WILL WIN

You faggots sound like delusional Bernouts.

I hope you are right britbro.

I wonder if the shills realize that if Trump loses its open season.

Oh please, there are not enough actual Americans left for it to matter.

>Did you take a middle school civics class? Electoral votes are based on population.
which would DIE if those middle states didn't feed them

>VT and NH
>Voting Blue
Yeah... right. lol
>The SouthEaster Coast, not voting red
Nice fantasy senpai.

In that Trump's blood may well be all over the place, yes.

ALSO, LOL @ AZ BEING UNDECIDED. AZ already PURGED all the Mehicans. Not to mention, NM is voting for Johnson.

And then, you will finally see the White Man riot, with his scary Assault Rifles, and extended magazines. Do you actually want to see that?

>post election violence by the losing side
that's africa-tier, m8

This is my prediction, but if Trump does well in the debates he should be able to grab Pennsylvania and/or Virginia, if not more states.

m8 johnson is polling 15% in NM

>NM is voting for Johnson.

Yeah, about 1% of NM, just like always. Literally nobody gives a shit about the meme candidate of a meme party.

>Every single poll said Brexit would fail?
Except most polls said Brexit would win.

This is how you find the equivalent of a nigger. You always resort to violence instead of policy, because it's all your primordial subhuman brain can come up with.

What a dumb nigger. No better than the Milwaukee apes chimping out over a dead nigger.

Just get out of my country, my man. You've got more in common with mudslimes than you think.

>yfw you lived long enough to witness the death of the republishit party

>Most city folk and country people in Michigan are rednecks, so I never understand why they go blue for presidential election.
because they're stupid rednecks, retard

Trump isn't going to win Florida, Texas, nor Georgia or South Carolina.

Every conservative, every TRUE conservative in my state of Georgia supported Ted Cruz. I've talked with my cohorts and most of them plan to write-in or just not vote at all.

Trump is a meme candidate popular with senile old people and millennial identity politics teenagers. Real conservatives supported Cruz.

Yeah because the voting is not going to be rigged at all. The globalists and the Clintons are completely trustworthy.

Everyone in this thread is living in a fantasy world, stop pretending that we actually have a say.

>Every conservative, every TRUE conservative in my state of Georgia supported Ted Cruz

What, all 50 of you basement shut-ins?

Maybe, maybe not. You, and everyone else, need to remember two things...

1) History often repeats itself.
2) What happens in October can determine elections.

I always use 1988 as an example, because it's very similar to what were seeing now. Michael Dukakis was flying high in the summertime polls, and was even beating Bush's ass right up until October. However, Bush stomped the manlet in the general election. Why? Much of it was due to Lee Atwater's "revolving door" video that was released in October. That ad scared the public enough about crime that Bush ended up winning in a landslide. Those polls from June-August that showed Bush trailing didn't mean DICK.

How is this relevant? Because right now, TODAY, as I type this, Roger Stone (a close friend of Atwater) and Julian Assange are planning to release an "October surprise" of their own. Various news outlets believe that the next round of leaks will involve evidence that Hillary intentionally armed terrorists.

Assange has already released info that resulted in the resignation of Wasserman-Schultz and Amy Dacey, two high ranking DNC officials. So we know the man isn't some bullshitter. If he says "I have damaging info" we know he's telling the truth. Now, crime in the 80s is similar what terrorism is in 2016, i.e. it's a major concern to the public. At least to the segment of our population that actually VOTES. If Assange pulls through and release his information in two months (which would give Trump plenty of ammo during the debates and would ALSO be fresh in the public's mind before election day) then Hillary is done.

Respond with your cliched "Hahahahaha delusional TRUMPKIN" bullshit. Doesn't matter at this point. Those who ignore or deny history are doomed (or perhaps in this case, BLESSED) to repeat it.

Don't be surprised if Scott Adams says "Told you so" on November 9.

Proofs?

>beating Bush's ass right up until October. However

Meant to say *right up until August.

Nice quints.
KEK smiles upon thee.

>tfw you live long enough to see Shillary succumb to the gas chamber or syphilis

Either is good I really don't mind which, I just hope it's televised.

You aren't even an American, don't you have better things to be concerned about?

Fucking third world scum, instead of focusing on your own country you're wasting your time here. No one serbs are considered the niggers of europe.

I agree, but at this point we can only hope that the media will actually report on leaks and that people will actually care, instead of just the media pushing it aside for the latest anti-trump meme.

It has to be credibly and undeniably damaging enough in order for the public to actually say "hey this is serious" before a repeat like that happens, and trump needs to jump on it and press it hard during debates. And with what's happening now with mass entertainment and cultural hegemony being pushed down the publics throat where feelings matter more than facts it'll be hard to say if something like the bush/Dukakis election will happen again.

>FUCKING SERBIA IS THE REASON TRUMP IS LOSING

I have still never met a Clinton supporter. Everybody I see was a Bernie supporter who refuse to vote for her

>I agree, but at this point we can only hope that the media will actually report on leaks

They'll have no choice, since Trump will undoubtedly bring it up repeatedly during the debates.

Probably because you don't talk to many middle aged liberals or minorities

Primary was already rigged by the bitch. The DNC is suppose to be impartial.

She sells goverment jobs to donors, who cares if they are qualified? People all around the Clintons conveniently drop dead at exactly the right time.

The companies that operate the voting machines and the software have already declared their hatred for Trump.

This is only the stuff that we know about. Do you really believe her corruption has a ceiling?

DON'T LET THESE POLLS DISCOURAGE YOU, TRUMP VOTERS! YOU MUST VOTE! THIS IS SHILLING TO DEMOTIVATE YOU! REMEMBER, IF HILLARY GETS ELECTED YOU CAN KISS THIS COUNTRY GOODBYE. PIC RELATED. VOTE, IT'S YOUR LAST SHOT!

The question is will the general public care enough to overcome the brainwashing after months of hillary shilling

DNC officials were certainly biased, but I've yet to see anything which implied that vote rigging took place.

>She sells goverment jobs to donors, who cares if they are qualified? People all around the Clintons conveniently drop dead at exactly the right time.
I'm not sure how that's relevant, tbqh

>The companies that operate the voting machines and the software have already declared their hatred for Trump.
Source?

Agree. This country will be completely fucked if she wins. There will be no going back to the country we grew up in. This will be nothing but a third world degenerate hellhole.

I hope all those complicit in fucking this nation over get a heavy dose of karma.

>being this buttmad

Wew lad.