Anne Hathaway Circling ‘Barbie’

HUGE step up from Amy Schumer

What happened to Amy Schumer? She would have been perfect for the part.

We Demand Amy

Her last film bombed and producers realized she isn't a draw.

Unacceptable. I'm tweeting about this and there's nothing Sony can do about it.

Was a fluke. Amy Schumer is the hottest blonde in Hollywood, and Ichear she dropped those stubborn last 5 pounds.

NO SCHUMER
NO PEACE

Is this the beginning of the end for Amy Schumer? Please let it be so

Yeah but an 80 year old man is a step up from Amy Schumer

They made this movie already it's called Legally Blond

kek that fucking image. It's a cartoon doll. That would be like trying to disect if superman would actually have any real superpowers or not

Yeah, why the fuck would any kid ever buy a non-jacked action figure? They're not meant to be real ffs. They're meant to be fantastically unrealistic.

Let's be honest, Amy was never going to play her. They probably did that to get some feminist points and to test the waters for a Barbie movie. Once they realized people think it mite b cool, they got someone with actual talent.

Barbie, as in the blonde doll?

name a celeb who would make a better wife than Anne Hathaway RIGHT NOW i DARE you

Barbie is an inspiration to millions of hehe people, hehe. I honestly can't wait to see Hathaway's take on this important piece of American culture.

Reminder that Amy Schumer wasn't going to play 'Barbie' she was going to be the protagonist, a women living in Barbies world. But isn't 'perfect' and 'good' live the rest of the people living there, Barbie may indeed be played by Hathaway.

So Amy is kicked out of Barbies world and into our own. With her idealistic viewpoint she see's how the real world women are treated even worse.

"Comedy" ensues.

She's been in every Muppet movie as Kermit's love interest. What more do you want?

YES FUCK YEAH ANNE DESTROYS MY DICK

MOMMY YES

I've been working on the lyrics to a theme song for a live-action Barbie movie. Not for profit, just as a hobby. A taste:

Barbie, wonderful girl
Star of this world
Barbie is the jewel of the galaxy
Comin' atcha

I fully expect a scene of her being shocked and appalled when she learns about the wage gap.

based

kino

barbie is literally taylor swift

>Using the average
Fat girls act like beautiful, perfect women don't exist

THICC anne
best anne

I literally unironically want her to sit on my face

>circling

story planted by her pr people to test the waters, they'll see people laughing about online, and she'll publically distance herself from the role

>Basing a fashion doll's proportions on what it looks like naked.
Protip: Real life people don't wear clothing made out of 2" thick fabric. Barbie's fucked up proportions are so her bikinis don't look like parkas.

I might have my cock out for this now

What made them think a fat jew woman would be a good Barbie in the first place. Barbie is the perfect woman not a fatty

lol

the role should have been written exclusively for her highness Dove Cameron. anne hatheway is past her prime by about 15 years.

didn't she rat on her fiancee after he was charged with tax evasion. yea, such a "good wife". fuck off